Thursday, July 14th, 2011 11:38pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 48,117

In-hand images of the SDCC Exclusive G.I.Joe/Transformers Crossover Starscream Sky Striker have been posted on JoeDeclassified.com. The poster comments that all the stickers shown in the images came factory applied, the Starscream version has a slightly longer nosecone, and the actual product is a single-seater Sky Striker rather than the mocked-up two-seater stock images we've seen so far. A few images are mirrored below, to view them all click here or here.

Credit(s): JoeDeclassified.com

Re: In-Hand Images of the SDCC Exclusive Transformers / GI Joe Crossover Starscream Sky Striker (1259504)
Posted by 5150 Cruiser on July 14th, 2011 @ 11:54pm CDT

And while i like the F-14, i remember they also made an F-22 like plane for G.I. Joe as well.(If i remeber correctly, it had a handle that came out the bottom and was a water pistil. The exact name escapes me) That would have been pretty cool as well.
Re: In-Hand Images of the SDCC Exclusive Transformers / GI Joe Crossover Starscream Sky Striker (1259506)
Posted by Samsonator on July 15th, 2011 @ 12:08am CDT
That's one Biiiig rubsign!
Re: In-Hand Images of the SDCC Exclusive Transformers / GI Joe Crossover Starscream Sky Striker (1259530)
Posted by alldarker on July 15th, 2011 @ 1:36am CDT
5150 Cruiser wrote:(...) i remember they also made an F-22 like plane for G.I. Joe as well.(If i remeber correctly, it had a handle that came out the bottom and was a water pistil. The exact name escapes me) That would have been pretty cool as well.

You mean the GI Joe Thunderwing... Now, where did I hear that name before :D
Re: In-Hand Images of the SDCC Exclusive Transformers / GI Joe Crossover Starscream Sky Striker (1259534)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on July 15th, 2011 @ 1:56am CDT
If it weren't for me wanting Voltron and Queen Marlena with Cringer I would of gotten this
Re: In-Hand Images of the SDCC Exclusive Transformers / GI Joe Crossover Starscream Sky Striker (1259565)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on July 15th, 2011 @ 5:54am CDT
5150 Cruiser wrote:Awesome! I've been looking forward to this since we first heard about it a ffew months back. Not to fond of the orange canopy, but i'll get over it.

I know there are a lot of fans that felt this was lame or crappy cause it couldn't transform, but I still saw the coolness of this piece and am very excited! :VEHI:
Re: In-Hand Images of the SDCC Exclusive Transformers / GI Joe Crossover Starscream Sky Striker (1259582)
Posted by Marcdachamp on July 15th, 2011 @ 8:01am CDT
I really hope I can get my hands on this. It's too awesome.
Re: In-Hand Images of the SDCC Exclusive Transformers / GI Joe Crossover Starscream Sky Striker (1260159)
Posted by Trikeboy on July 16th, 2011 @ 5:29am CDT
This looks cool and all, but I don't see anything here that couldn't be sorted out by buying the regular retail jet and Reprolabels releasing a sticker set for it. It would be a lot cheaper than this.
Re: In-Hand Images of the SDCC Exclusive Transformers / GI Joe Crossover Starscream Sky Striker (1260160)
Posted by RhA on July 16th, 2011 @ 5:31am CDT
I'm not big on GI Joe stuff, but that is epic.
Re: In-Hand Images of the SDCC Exclusive Transformers / GI Joe Crossover Starscream Sky Striker (1260167)
Posted by Chaoslock on July 16th, 2011 @ 5:52am CDT
You know, a Masterpiece Starscream with a small Cobra Commander figure would have been even more awesome.
Re: In-Hand Images of the SDCC Exclusive Transformers / GI Joe Crossover Starscream Sky Striker (1260367)
Posted by SJ21 on July 16th, 2011 @ 2:04pm CDT
I love this! How much is it and if someone is going would you pick one up for me?
Re: In-Hand Images of the SDCC Exclusive Transformers / GI Joe Crossover Starscream Sky Striker (1262451)
Posted by 5150 Cruiser on July 19th, 2011 @ 10:46pm CDT
alldarker wrote:

You mean the GI Joe Thunderwing... Now, where did I hear that name before :D

Thanks for the link, but that's not the one i was thinking of. This one came out in the 90's and had a water cannon that flipped out the bottom. But i have to admit, this is preety cool too. Thats what i like about G.I. Joe toys. They always had some special play feature about them that made them unique.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Dark of the moon studio series barricade topspin road buster loose" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: Transformers VS. G.I. Joe - (GS Exclusive) Cobra Commander & Optimus" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS EARTHRISE EX-22 DELUXE CENTURION DRONE WEAPONIZER SET" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Quest for the Allspark by Auerbach, Annie" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GALACTIC ODYSSEY PARADRON MEDICS SET RATCHET & LIFELINE EARTHRISE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Voyager G2 Combat Megatron NEW Read" on EBAY
Buy "Mighty Muggs Megatron + Destro Loose Transformers GI Joe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BOTBOTS Series 3 Season Greeters 2019 Halloween/Pumpkin - NEW" on EBAY