In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak

Friday, January 11th, 2019 9:36AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 17,806

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

In hand images of the wave 2 Micromasters have been psoted on the Facebook page TFND. These include probably the most sought after Micromasters so far, Laserbeak and Ravage, who are made to interact with Soundwave, by fitting in his chest (though it seems to be one casette at a time). The other pair of Micromasters are Red Heat & Stakeout. Here are the full names of these two releases:

WFC-S18 Laserbeak & Ravage (Soundwave Spy Patrol)
WFC-S19 Red Heat & Stakeout (Rescue Patrol)

These will be evenly packed, as is all of Wave 2's output. The official release date is April 1st. Here are the images below, enjoy!

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters
Credit(s): TFND
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak (2003997)
Posted by carytheone on January 11th, 2019 @ 9:46am CST
william-james88 wrote:
Argh, already in stores? *prepares for a lunchtime hunt* :BANG_HEAD:

Those bots are seriously on the top of my list of wants.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak (2003998)
Posted by william-james88 on January 11th, 2019 @ 9:47am CST
carytheone wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Argh, already in stores? *prepares for a lunchtime hunt* :BANG_HEAD:

Where did I write that?
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak (2004000)
Posted by carytheone on January 11th, 2019 @ 9:49am CST
william-james88 wrote:
carytheone wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Argh, already in stores? *un-prepares for a lunchtime hunt* :BANG_HEAD:
Where did I write that?
I made assumptions. Didn't read. Then I clicked links. Well good then.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak (2004002)
Posted by o.supreme on January 11th, 2019 @ 9:52am CST
I was originally going to ask if any of the classic teams will get their remaining members released, (since we are only getting 2 of 4)...but then I recalled we pretty much know what most of this Siege lines releases are, and with so many micro master teams to choose from, I seriously doubt it...kind of answered my own question there... :lol: Unless of course micromasters continue on into the 2020 line...
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak (2004003)
Posted by steals_your_goats on January 11th, 2019 @ 9:53am CST
Ravage is absolutely adorable and anyone who says different is truly dead inside [-( but seriously, while not perfect I still think he looks really good. I just wish his head was a bit bigger.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak (2004004)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 11th, 2019 @ 9:58am CST
william-james88 wrote:Image

"I, Optimus Prime, am now the new leader of the Decepticons!"
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak (2004005)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on January 11th, 2019 @ 9:59am CST
Wolfman wrote:...Leader Shockwave next.
Yes, plz! :D And could you take a couple of shots of Megatron and Shockwave without his extra stuff side by side? They should be the same size, right?

I finally found Prime and Megatron in the wild yesterday, got them both, have yet to open them. Still haven't seen the leaders.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak (2004006)
Posted by william-james88 on January 11th, 2019 @ 10:06am CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Wolfman wrote:...Leader Shockwave next.
Yes, plz! :D And could you take a couple of shots of Megatron and Shockwave without his extra stuff side by side? They should be the same size, right?


You are not gonna like the answer. Shockwave is smaller than megatron and only becomes as tall when you add the armour bits.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak (2004009)
Posted by Cobotron on January 11th, 2019 @ 10:20am CST
Urrybody keeps littering this thread with photos, so I'm gonna just drop some here too. :-D

Image
"This ends HERE, Megatron!"
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak (2004011)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 11th, 2019 @ 10:23am CST
That's odd the last five pictures in the article aren't showing up for me, I'm guessing it's showing the combined weapon mode of the rescue patrol?
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak (2004041)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on January 11th, 2019 @ 1:28pm CST
Awesome shot, Cobotron
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak (2004044)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on January 11th, 2019 @ 1:34pm CST
It's been discussed before but, as I've always felt Transformers work better released as pairs/rivals, perhaps they might actually give one to Omega Supreme. He has had an animosity to Devastator in the past, but I don't see any Gestalts as part of the SIEGE line just yet. Since he is a Land "base" for the Autobots on Cybertron, how about a Water "base" for the Decepticons?

How about a new Tidal Wave?
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak (2004048)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 11th, 2019 @ 1:37pm CST
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:It's been discussed before but, as I've always felt Transformers work better released as pairs/rivals, perhaps they might actually give one to Omega Supreme. He has had an animosity to Devastator in the past, but I don't see any Gestalts as part of the SIEGE line just yet. Since he is a Land "base" for the Autobots on Cybertron, how about a Water "base" for the Decepticons?

How about a new Tidal Wave?
They said before that if they were to make a Titan class Omega Supreme (which they now are), it would be scaled to the size of CW's Titan class Devastator.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak (2004049)
Posted by o.supreme on January 11th, 2019 @ 1:41pm CST
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:It's been discussed before but, as I've always felt Transformers work better released as pairs/rivals, perhaps they might actually give one to Omega Supreme. He has had an animosity to Devastator in the past, but I don't see any Gestalts as part of the SIEGE line just yet. Since he is a Land "base" for the Autobots on Cybertron, how about a Water "base" for the Decepticons?

How about a new Tidal Wave?


I agree, and I once pondered if in 2017 they would re-release generations Metroplex as a rival to Trypticon. It appears that Hasbro is content (or limited) to produce one Titan Class per year.

Metroplex had to wait 3 years for his rival to be produced, with Devastator, now 5 years later, his rival will get an awesome update this year. If all goes according to hopes/anticipations, 2016's Fort Max will have his rival in 2020.

Unfortunately Tidal Wave is one of those oddities... He appears gigantic in early teases in some Armada episodes, even in the PS2 game he is gigantic. however, despite his size, somehow he ends up being little more than Armor for Armada Megatron... :???:
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak (2004051)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on January 11th, 2019 @ 1:42pm CST
Why not make a Titan Class Tidal Wave in this line to compliment Omega Supreme, Instead of presuming people have a combiner team from a previous line? I'd assume CW Devastator would be less profitable for them as opposed to a new release, especially a figure that hasn't really had any attention since The Unicron Trilogy.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak (2004053)
Posted by o.supreme on January 11th, 2019 @ 1:47pm CST
The line is only 12 months long, and has mostly been revealed, and the toys , especially Titans take at least 2 years to develop, if not more, I seriously doubt we will ever see 2 titans in the same line (12 months span), let alone Siege.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak (2004054)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on January 11th, 2019 @ 1:48pm CST
o.supreme wrote:The line is only 12 months long, and has mostly been revealed, and the toys , especially Titans take at least 2 years to develop, if not more, I seriously doubt we will ever see 2 titans in the same line (12 months span), let alone Siege.



War for Cybertron is a Trilogy though, so I am hopeful Part Two or Three might have some surprises.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak (2004055)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 11th, 2019 @ 1:49pm CST
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Why not make a Titan Class Tidal Wave in this line to compliment Omega Supreme, Instead of presuming people have a combiner team from a previous line? I'd assume CW Devastator would be less profitable for them as opposed to a new release, especially a figure that hasn't really had any attention since The Unicron Trilogy.
Because the audiences that they're aiming these Titan class figures at in the first place are those who have the disposal income to purchase these Titan class figures on a yearly basis, expecting that said consumers would have already gotten Devastator back when he was available, in anticipation of the forthcoming Titan class Omega Supreme to complement Devastator years later.

Just like how they presumed that the people they were aiming their Titan class Trypticon at had already gotten Titan class Metroplex back when that figure was available.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak (2004056)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 11th, 2019 @ 1:51pm CST
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
o.supreme wrote:The line is only 12 months long, and has mostly been revealed, and the toys , especially Titans take at least 2 years to develop, if not more, I seriously doubt we will ever see 2 titans in the same line (12 months span), let alone Siege.



War for Cybertron is a Trilogy though, so I am hopeful Part Two or Three might have some surprises.
So too was the Prime Wars Trilogy a trilogy, and it gave us only four Titans during its four-year run of 2015-2018.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Wave 2 Micromasters with Ravage and Laserbeak (2004057)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on January 11th, 2019 @ 1:51pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Why not make a Titan Class Tidal Wave in this line to compliment Omega Supreme, Instead of presuming people have a combiner team from a previous line? I'd assume CW Devastator would be less profitable for them as opposed to a new release, especially a figure that hasn't really had any attention since The Unicron Trilogy.
Because the audiences that they're aiming these Titan class figures at in the first place are those who have the disposal income to purchase these Titan class figures on a yearly basis, expecting that said consumers would have already gotten Devastator back when he was available, in anticipation of the forthcoming Titan class Omega Supreme to complement Devastator years later.

Just like how they presumed that the people they were aiming their Titan class Trypticon at had already gotten Titan class Metroplex back when that figure was available.



Much like those that bought Titan Class Fort Max have been left twiddling their thumbs for Primus knows how long :(

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #215 - New Year, New Toys
Twincast / Podcast #215:
"New Year, New Toys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, January 13th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Prime RID Robots in Disguise Deluxe Airachnid MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers United UN22 G2 Laser Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G2 HOOLIGAN SKYJACK SPACE CASE MISSILE PART 1995 CYBERJETS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse 1 Step Changer Soundwave Action Figure. Age 6+. NEW" on EBAY
Buy "FRENZY Transformers G2 Spy Changers Spychanger - Go-Bots 1995 100% complete" on EBAY
Buy "TransFormers DOTM Cyberverse Autobot POWERGLIDE action figure, Japanese version" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro G2 Transformers Autobots Dreadwing Figure 1993 Vintage Generation 2 Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Original G2 Cyberjets Air Raid MOSC Sealed" on EBAY