In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman

Friday, August 11th, 2017 6:58PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 31,690

The folks over at Toy-People.com have posted an extensive selection of pictures of Transformers The Last Knight Deluxe Class Cogman, far and away the most hotly anticipated figure in the last waves of the TLK toy line. The images show off the figure in robot and vehicle modes, compares him to other TLK figures, as well as his accessory and headmaster. They also show off two previously unknown features, the amount of detail in his cockpit, and his flip-up chest, which reveals even more detail that's been sculpted in. Check out all the photos below

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman (1903794)
Posted by Bronzewolf on August 11th, 2017 @ 7:18pm CDT
Oh my Goooooooood, I'm in total, infatuated, love with this thing. I love the way too huge, winged out shoulders.

And this whole thing is so ****** unnecessary, it's awesome.

Also, if anybody's wondering, the interior is pretty f'in accurate, considering the restrictions. Here's one I sat in at a local dealer for reference.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman (1903795)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on August 11th, 2017 @ 7:21pm CDT
Holy scrap I want it want it want it! I wish the stock photography would be more like this, they made it look even more awesome!
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman (1903796)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on August 11th, 2017 @ 7:26pm CDT
Ok, the C-3PO-esque circle in his stomach becoming the screw on the Headmaster is absolutely brilliant. I wonder if that was something they planned during his development that got inserted into his movie design? Either way dang it, now I want 2 Cogman figures so I can have one in his robot mode and the other as tiny, human size Cogman. There's nice enough detail on the Headmaster that some paint would look great.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman (1903798)
Posted by Deadput on August 11th, 2017 @ 7:31pm CDT
Damn Cogman is the best looking movie figure period (Disagree? fight me :-P )

HNGGGGGGGG

I want him...I need him.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman (1903799)
Posted by ebo716 on August 11th, 2017 @ 7:38pm CDT
Does cogmans leg transformation remind anyone else of barricades
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman (1903801)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 11th, 2017 @ 8:00pm CDT
It's been a while since I was exited for a deluxe movie figure. Not even Squeek drew my attention. But Cogman... MAN, I'll pay the 30$CAN plus taxes without regrets! :x
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman (1903803)
Posted by Tresob on August 11th, 2017 @ 8:14pm CDT
I hadn't planned on buying any of these movie figures...but this is one that could end up on my shelf.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman (1903817)
Posted by william-james88 on August 11th, 2017 @ 9:07pm CDT
Deadput wrote:Damn Cogman is the best looking movie figure period (Disagree? fight me :-P )

Is he really the best looking movie figure or is that photographer just one of the best instead? I bet he could make the Dragonstorm components look even better and we all know those are deeply flawed.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman (1903822)
Posted by DestronMirage22 on August 11th, 2017 @ 9:25pm CDT
My god.
This is the first I'm seeing of this figure.
It's beautiful!

I normally don't collect movie figs, but I HAVE to get this one.

I love the Titan Master/Headmaster gimmick and its integration into the movie line is one of the greatest things Hasbro's done in recent years.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman (1903823)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 11th, 2017 @ 9:26pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Yes, but could they get the photos without the necks falling off :-P
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman (1903824)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 11th, 2017 @ 9:27pm CDT
DestronMirage22 wrote:My god.
This is the first I'm seeing of this figure.
It's beautiful!

I normally don't collect movie figs, but I HAVE to get this one.

Yeah, something tells me this figure is gonna be especially hard to come by, especially if the wave 1 figures don't start moving at b&m...
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman (1903828)
Posted by william-james88 on August 11th, 2017 @ 9:42pm CDT
One of the most anticipated toys from Transformers: The Last Knight is the new Bumblebee mold coming out in the third wave of deluxes which should be hitting the west soon enough. We have some english language reviews of this figure which were brought to our attention by fans. One of these reviews is from Seibertronian Chuckdawg1999 and others are from Chefatron and Emgo.

Enjoy!

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Oh look another Bumblebee, this one surprised me with how small it is. This is probably the easiest transformation of any Bumblebee I've handled, which I appreciate but it also feels rather boring in hand. The swappable arm gimmick is nice but I'm concerned that the joint will loosen over time and use. If you're a fan I'm sure you'll enjoy this figure.

Re: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman (1903842)
Posted by william-james88 on August 11th, 2017 @ 10:34pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
DestronMirage22 wrote:My god.
This is the first I'm seeing of this figure.
It's beautiful!

I normally don't collect movie figs, but I HAVE to get this one.

Not only that but so far it is not part of any confirmed wave. It was removed from wave 3 and there is no case breakdowns of any following waves after that.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman (1903847)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 11th, 2017 @ 10:40pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
DestronMirage22 wrote:My god.
This is the first I'm seeing of this figure.
It's beautiful!

I normally don't collect movie figs, but I HAVE to get this one.

:HEADHURTS:

:BOOM:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuu...

...you hasblo :BANG_HEAD:
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman (1903857)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 12th, 2017 @ 12:06am CDT
Yeah Cogman looks great. I still think my fave part of the figure is that it's a rare case of a Titan/Head master being done on a very realistic looking car AND being a two seater like the real car is. A tiny Sir Edmund figure to sit in the other seat would have been the cherry on top.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman (1903868)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 12th, 2017 @ 3:13am CDT
So.. Cogman better be not some "store X exclusive" bullcrap. :-x
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman (1903870)
Posted by Kurona on August 12th, 2017 @ 4:27am CDT
The winged out shoulder thing really makes Cogman look incredible. I think I might want him.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman (1903903)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 12th, 2017 @ 10:38am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:So.. Cogman better be not some "store X exclusive" bullcrap. :-x

More likely a case of 'we'll never see him on shelves...'
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman (1903933)
Posted by william-james88 on August 12th, 2017 @ 1:06pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:

More likely a case of 'we'll never see him on shelves...'

well, he is a tail ender, appearing after wave 3. We will see.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman (1903934)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on August 12th, 2017 @ 1:08pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

More likely a case of 'we'll never see him on shelves...'

he is a tail ender, appearing after wave 3

Will that affect internet availability?

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Age of Extinction Autobot Drift - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 37 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Dinonot Slug - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 37 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Armada Unicron Supreme with Dead End Mini Minicon Ball Lights Up - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 42 minutes 45 seconds
OPTIMUS PRIME Classic VOYAGER RID Transformers 2006 Robot Truck Semi Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 44 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Chasm & Decepticon Quake, NEW & SEALED! - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 46 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters DREADWING Deluxe Class Series 2: 011 NOSC - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 46 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers ARMADA RHINOX W/Armorhide Mini-Con New In Package NOSC - Time Remaining: 13 days 8 hours 51 minutes 35 seconds
2009 CINEFEX #119 Sci-Fi SFX Magazine- GI JOE/TRANSFORMERS 2/HARRY POTTER - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 51 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #182 - Great Expectations