In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2

In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2

Wednesday, May 6th, 2015 7:34am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 22,326

Courtesy of the tf_tf Twitter account, we have a look at the second wave of blind bagged Transformers Kreon Warriors, which includes the known robot cast donning more outfits and themed sets - featuring Gladiator and Pirate Optimus Prime, Samurai and Wild West Megatron, Army and Knight Bumblebee, Knight and Wiseguy Soundwave, Wiseguy and Ninja Starscream, and Samurai and Wild West Hound. Check them out mirrored below!

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2

Credit(s): tf_tf

Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2 (1682722)
Posted by Optimizzy on May 6th, 2015 @ 7:39am CDT
Those are pretty cool
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2 (1682724)
Posted by shockblast2 on May 6th, 2015 @ 8:08am CDT

I surely hope they fired the moron that came up with this idea.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2 (1682731)
Posted by ScottyP on May 6th, 2015 @ 8:37am CDT
Ok Canada bros, anyone that can hook me up on Wave 1? I can also trade for stuff that may be hard to find up your way :)
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2 (1682741)
Posted by Shuttershock on May 6th, 2015 @ 9:30am CDT
Just in case you weren't SURE that Soundwave was a gangsta.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2 (1682742)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2015 @ 9:36am CDT
Shuttershock wrote:Just in case you weren't SURE that Soundwave was a gangsta.
Heh, it's like they couldn't decide what to call the "Wiseguy" versions and just used the multi-language format to give them EVERY name. :P
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2 (1682743)
Posted by Shuttershock on May 6th, 2015 @ 9:40am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Shuttershock wrote:Just in case you weren't SURE that Soundwave was a gangsta.

I can also appreciate "Far Quest Hound". Sounds like a sci-fi series.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2 (1682744)
Posted by Noideaforaname on May 6th, 2015 @ 9:48am CDT
Oh my god:
No only does Soundwave come with Laserbeak, the little minion is made out of wood!
("Wiseguy" SW comes with a normal Laserbeak, btw)

It's too bad these have been discontinued over here, I'd have happily bought these up even without knowing which ones I'd get.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2 (1682746)
Posted by Shuttershock on May 6th, 2015 @ 9:50am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Oh my god:
("Wiseguy" SW comes with a normal Laserbeak, btw)

And here I thought Sir Soundwave would come with Bubo.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2 (1682747)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2015 @ 9:50am CDT
shockblast2 wrote:LOL...I can see why they cancelled this line in the US. Transformer pirates......really? LOl... I mean come on. Megatron has a damn handkerchief around his mouth. Yep, because no one would suspect Megatron to rob banks and tie women to railroad tracks. I am surprised he doesn't have a handlebar mustache........

I surely hope they fired the moron that came up with this idea.
*sigh* Some people just hate fun. ^
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2 (1682748)
Posted by Shuttershock on May 6th, 2015 @ 9:52am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

I surely hope they fired the moron that came up with this idea.
*sigh* Some people just hate fun. ^

Quite.

Stars cream strikes me as the type of ninja who yells "BANZAAAI!"
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2 (1682761)
Posted by Metroplex79 on May 6th, 2015 @ 10:54am CDT
This is as interesting as Star Trek TMNT from the 90s.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2 (1682768)
Posted by ScottyP on May 6th, 2015 @ 11:18am CDT
Love how they're integrating the Star Trek and DnD Kreon pieces with these to just have some fun. The Wave 3 AOE Dinobot Custom Kreons were similar in that regard. Kind of neat to have these Knight looking dudes in with the others. Plus they've reused the same helmet pieces so many times now it's nice to have some on the shelf that stand out, at least for now.

I'm not surprised at all the line's dead over here, just disappointed.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2 (1682785)
Posted by Optimizzy on May 6th, 2015 @ 12:34pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

I surely hope they fired the moron that came up with this idea.
*sigh* Some people just hate fun. ^

Agreed. I really like these guys. I mean, if I was to be honest I think Kreons are up there with all the other non-transforming transformers and I don't collect them. But these guys are pretty cool and imaginative. I'm sad to see they won't be available in the U.S.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2 (1682810)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 6th, 2015 @ 1:27pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2 (1682818)
Posted by Editor on May 6th, 2015 @ 1:41pm CDT
That Laserbeak.... no words.... Must have.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2 (1682849)
Posted by no-one on May 6th, 2015 @ 3:02pm CDT
Everybody loves cosplay. I wonder if they will come up with anything for Arcee?
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2 (1682852)
Posted by Optimizzy on May 6th, 2015 @ 3:04pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:At a push I'd say the Megatron Samurai looks kinda cool (or it would if it was a full size figure, even a GI Joe sorta thing and not a cutesy kreon, and besides it's really weird that Megatron has had a couple of Bludgeon-like toys if you read the G2 comics) but it still just seems like yet more dumbing down and dilution of the Transformers brand. But maybe I'm just still annoyed from that visit to a toy store a while ago where I asked if they had any Transformers and they showed me to a shelf that pretty much just had kreons, those AoE sparkydinoriders and the tall bricky titan figures. And then I wept for a few minutes upon leaving the store.

I certainly understand your frustration.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2 (1682934)
Posted by Lucky Logician on May 6th, 2015 @ 8:54pm CDT
Where can I buy these? I need them so bad.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2 (1682935)
Posted by william-james88 on May 6th, 2015 @ 8:55pm CDT
Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Kre-O Sets have been spotted at retail in Walmart in Montreal, Canada, by yours truly.

The sets found were:

sideswipe roadway rundown

bumblebee disc demolisher

strongarm capture cruiser

underbite jepack takedown

These may have been spotted in the wild before, but no one contacted us to let us know. So please, if you see something that can potentially be front page news, please contact us with pictures.

On a kre-o side note, the battlechangers have also been found here for a while but since it was never posted yet, I thought I could also mention it here. Since these sets are no longer in the Transformer aisle, they can easily be missed and this is just a reminder that they are around.

Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Kreon Warriors Wave 2 (1682994)
Posted by durroth on May 7th, 2015 @ 12:00am CDT
gangster soundwave and starscream... man, that hair. THAT HAIR.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

Buy "Galvatron 100% Complete Ultra RID Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise 2001 RID Optimus Prime COMPLETE Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Movie Amazon Slog Sludge exclusive G1 color" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Robots In Disguise Mega 3 Step Changer Hasbro 2015" on EBAY
Buy "*RARE* Transformers Robots In Disguise Warrior Class Megatronus TRU Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Age Of Extinction Dinobot Snarl MISP MOC MOSC New! G1 character" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Jazz Lot (Jazz, Ratchet) G1 characters!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Combaticons Bruticus 5 Figures + Shockwave" on EBAY