Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 2:27am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 52,861

Site Sponsor RobotKingdom have updated their Facebook Page with several in-package images of newly arrived packages - including the second Entertainment Pack - featuring slight repaints of First Edition Bumblebee and Starscream, accompanied by a dastardly pair of human figures - MECH Commander Silas and a MECH Soldier.

As we have learned from Seibertron's Toy Fair Coverage this pack will only be available in Asia and Canada, so preorders from North American retailers may be rare. If you want one, be sure to make some friends; that is what the Seibertron Energon Pub is all about!

Back on topic of the repaints, it appears that Bumblebee will feature light blue highlights instead of his typical black stripes, and Starscream replaces some of his dark blue applications with a shade of light purple.

Credit(s): RobotKingdom

This article was last modified on Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 2:30am CST

Re: In Hand images: Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee (1347081)
Posted by Mkall on February 14th, 2012 @ 2:29am CST
I'll be keeping an eye out for these in the various TRUs nearby. If anyone wants them, please let me know and I'll do my best.

I do want the humans though - and I kind of want to army build the MECH troops
Re: In Hand images: Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee (1347082)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on February 14th, 2012 @ 2:40am CST
Come on! they can paint his head spike pink on this release but not red on the original? :-(
Re: In Hand images: Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee (1347090)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on February 14th, 2012 @ 3:10am CST
Horrible repaint. And I dont think Malaysia(It's in Asia in case you dont know) need any cause here we still have a shitload of the original FE Starscream and Bumblebee.

WHEN IS RID MEGS GOING TO ARRIVE HERE T_T....I have been going to my local toy store weekly and still no show *sobs*...
Re: In Hand images: Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee (1347094)
Posted by griftimus prime on February 14th, 2012 @ 4:16am CST
more repaints i wont buy
Re: In Hand images: Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee (1347097)
Posted by Mykltron on February 14th, 2012 @ 4:34am CST
Why is Bee orange?
Re: In Hand images: Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee (1347098)
Posted by Mykltron on February 14th, 2012 @ 4:37am CST
Mkall wrote:In Hand images Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee's

Bumblebee's what?
Re: In Hand images: Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee (1347112)
Posted by worldsgreatest on February 14th, 2012 @ 6:52am CST
That Starscream is awesome. Shame its another non US release.
Re: In Hand images: Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee (1347116)
Posted by Erailea on February 14th, 2012 @ 7:21am CST
what is with all the damn non US releases >__<
Re: In Hand images: Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee (1347117)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on February 14th, 2012 @ 7:25am CST
Erailea wrote:what is with all the damn non US releases >__<

Hey, quit hogging all the love, ok? The rest of the world deserves some too you know? ;)
Re: In Hand images: Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee (1347120)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on February 14th, 2012 @ 7:44am CST
wonder what hasbro has against releasing the human characters in the US, so far all we got were the Jack and Raf from ComicCon
Re: In Hand images: Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee (1347158)
Posted by PrymeStriker on February 14th, 2012 @ 9:32am CST
Damn, Damn, Damn! I was totally going to get that set, but they just had to go and repaint them horribly, didn't they? Well, I guess it's back to ebay for those two :-(

I'm glad its a non-US release.
Re: In Hand images: Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee (1347163)
Posted by Gorechyld on February 14th, 2012 @ 9:47am CST
Could Hasbro learn to maybe package this shit with someone OTHER than Bumblebee?! Jesus christ, as if there isn't enough molds of this character floating around.
Re: In Hand images: Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee (1347166)
Posted by Dead Metal on February 14th, 2012 @ 9:53am CST
I really like this set. Bumblebee is basically the Takara FE deco and Starscream kinda looks like Skywarp.
Re: In Hand images: Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee (1347174)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on February 14th, 2012 @ 10:01am CST
Good enough a Skywarp for me
Re: In Hand images: Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee (1347192)
Posted by Noideaforaname on February 14th, 2012 @ 10:34am CST
ALLSPARK BLUE vs DARK ENERGON PURPLE

.............
What, another item not released in America?! *grumble*
Re: In Hand images: Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee (1347215)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 14th, 2012 @ 11:16am CST
Those MECH figures alone are enough to warrant a purchase.

Wait... Leader "Silas" Bishop? What's that mean? :???:
Re: In Hand images: Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee (1347263)
Posted by rpetras on February 14th, 2012 @ 12:59pm CST
I'd be interested if it got a domestic release, but I won't be hunting this.
Re: In Hand images: Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee (1347299)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 14th, 2012 @ 2:06pm CST
Hmm, I hope that's not the closest we get to seeing a Skywarp. No way I'm picking this set up with ANOTHER Bee in it, especially with Allspark Blue. If 'Starscream' was available on his own, I'd think about it. But I gotta wonder what is up with Hasbro's distribution. I can't believe they can't get toys released in their own country.
Re: In Hand images: Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee (1347394)
Posted by Matrix_Holder on February 14th, 2012 @ 4:38pm CST
Damn, more Bumblebees and entertainment packs to clutter our shelves again, lol...just kidding.
That paint job looks alot better than the crappy one that I bought and had to exchange and exchange and exchange ...I am on my 4th FE Bumble bee...crappy QC. The yellow is horrible on the FE Bumblebee. I wanted to get the NYCC version but didn't want to pay too much for it.
Re: In Hand images: Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee (1347432)
Posted by ricemazter on February 14th, 2012 @ 7:11pm CST
What? Why won't they give us a US release? I swear, we really got jipped out of the fe molds. First we barely see arcee starscream and bumblebee in TRU at all, then we don't get any cliffs, primes, or bulkheads. Come to think of it, we didn't get the first entertainment pack either. Why? Why can't we just have these great molds? I was lucky enough to get arcee scream and bee for 20 a piece a week ago, and I'm still debating on whether or not to open them hoping I'll see the molds again. I don't even care about fes, I just want the same mold, then they go and replace them with RiD.

I can't imagine why they would toake the time and money to make those when they already had perfectly good molds lying around, and on top of that the new ones are inferior in nearly every respect.

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 2011 DOTM Cyberverse legion Ratchet figure (missing right hand)" on EBAY
Buy "MISB Transformers SCF Tokyo Game Show Battle Damage Set Optimus/Convoy Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "1:64 TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME WESTERN STAR 5700 & BARRICADE JADA TOYS DIECAST" on EBAY
Buy "Jada Nano Hollywood Rides Transformers Bumblebee Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Megatron X - Sealed figure - Transformers Cyberverse Adventures - 1-step changer" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Cyberverse Adventures BUMBLEBEE WHEELJACK Gravity Cannon NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Chase Brush Fire Boulder Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kre-O 30662 Ratchet new sealed hasbro unopened 187 pieces" on EBAY