In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime

In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime

Saturday, March 28th, 2020 12:17am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 23,905

Did any of you forget this toy was coming out? In case you did, here is a fun reminder that he is out now. Takara toys always come out near the very end of the month, so in the end of March we get the final Seasons and this Nemesis Prime. This was a Takara Tomy Mall exclusive which simply meant he costs more at whichever online retailer you preordered him from (and hopefully you did preorder him since most places are sold out now). He comes with a redeco of the sword that came with Titans Return Alpha Trion and sports the traditional Nemesis Prime deco. Even though he is an exclusive Japanese release, the name on the box is Nemesis Prime and the packaging looks the same as any other Siege packaging, though there is some Japanese writing.

The images were shared by Hobbybase on Facebook.

Transformers News: In Package and In Hand Images of Siege Nemesis Prime

Transformers News: In Package and In Hand Images of Siege Nemesis Prime

Transformers News: In Package and In Hand Images of Siege Nemesis Prime

Transformers News: In Package and In Hand Images of Siege Nemesis Prime

Transformers News: In Package and In Hand Images of Siege Nemesis Prime

Transformers News: In Package and In Hand Images of Siege Nemesis Prime

Transformers News: In Package and In Hand Images of Siege Nemesis Prime

Transformers News: In Package and In Hand Images of Siege Nemesis Prime

Credit(s): Hobbybase

Re: In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime (2058114)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on March 28th, 2020 @ 12:50am CDT
Looks pretty good. I don't collect the black Primes, but the colors are popping on this one.
Re: In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime (2058116)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on March 28th, 2020 @ 1:17am CDT
Honestly kinda regretting not nabbing this when it came out.
Re: In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime (2058117)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 28th, 2020 @ 1:18am CDT
william-james88 wrote:Even though he is an exclusive Japanese release, the name on the box is Nemesis Prime
Due to Takara sharing Hasbro's names across the entire Siege line, as was the case with Power of the Primes and all of the movie toylines. ;)

william-james88 wrote: and the packaging looks the same as any other Siege packaging, though there is some Japanese writing.
It just says "Transformers: Siege" and "Nemesis Prime" in Katakana.
Re: In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime (2058119)
Posted by Deadput on March 28th, 2020 @ 1:19am CDT
God I love how teal is an aspect of Nemesis Prime, it's always the big bling to what would otherwise just be a bland black deco.

Can't wait for mine to show up, forgot I even made an order on Ages 3 and up since it's been so long ago!
Re: In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime (2058125)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on March 28th, 2020 @ 2:15am CDT
I really wish I had pre-ordered him. This mold really works for that color scheme
Re: In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime (2058144)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 28th, 2020 @ 8:30am CDT
Re: In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime (2058158)
Posted by Stargrave on March 28th, 2020 @ 10:57am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Seige being over, I guess we can kiss some tail-end toys goodbye like the Rumble/Ratbat cassettes...

Breaks me ‘art- I never Even saw Rung on the pegs either :-(
Re: In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime (2058166)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on March 28th, 2020 @ 12:18pm CDT
Re: In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime (2058167)
Posted by william-james88 on March 28th, 2020 @ 12:26pm CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:I'm hoping that if they did Nemesis Prime for this mold that they do right and do the same with Earthrise OP.... :PRAY: :VEHI:

Fun fact, every optimus in the generations line so far got some type of black redeco, usually as an exclusive though.
Re: In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime (2058168)
Posted by Glarryg on March 28th, 2020 @ 1:03pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:

Breaks me ‘art- I never Even saw Rung on the pegs either :-(

I saw precisely one Rung, but no Rumble/Bat set, and those were the only ones from the last wave that I wanted. C'est la vie; I'm still hesitating on biting the bullet and paying inflated secondary-market prices for Titans Return Misfire and Twin Twist.

Glarryg
Re: In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime (2058178)
Posted by M. Spector on March 28th, 2020 @ 2:36pm CDT
Glarryg wrote:
Stargrave wrote:

Breaks me ‘art- I never Even saw Rung on the pegs either :-(

Glarryg

I scooped up Rung the minute I saw him simply because I wasn't sure how long he'd last in the wild and so far it seems I didn't need to be so jumpy. And oof, you picked two of the finer TR Deluxe's my friend ;) Which may be why they are still inflated. I wont discourage anyone from getting tho, if youre a Wreckers fan its pretty the definitive Twintwist. And if you like eye scorching 80's colors you cant go wrong with Misfire (Or any of the three updated Targetmasters really)
Re: In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime (2058184)
Posted by william-james88 on March 28th, 2020 @ 3:10pm CDT
FYI, the siege Battlemasters Wave 4 can still be ordered rather easily.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prod ... /hse3431dd

The premium for having to buy pteraxadon is no different than the premium people have been paying for Rung alone.
Re: In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime (2058186)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 28th, 2020 @ 3:50pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

All except for the Deluxe FOC Optimus and the two Optimus molds in the Cyber Series.
Re: In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime (2058189)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 28th, 2020 @ 4:26pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:FYI, the siege Battlemasters Wave 4 can still be ordered rather easily.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prod ... /hse3431dd

For Americans only.
Because even if they can ship to Canada, the exchange rate is atrocious right now and the overall cost will be around a freaking leader class figure if you factor in shipping (and maybe custom fees because why not).
Re: In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime (2058198)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 28th, 2020 @ 5:40pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:

Breaks me ‘art- I never Even saw Rung on the pegs either :-(

IIRC Rung is set for reissue in Wave 2 of ER.
Re: In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime (2058226)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on March 28th, 2020 @ 9:23pm CDT
Saw a couple of Rungs in store once, passed on them because I don't care about Rung.

I dunno if anyone's shared this before, but I believe I've found why Apeface's shield has such a long peg: So that it fits into the 5mm ports in his elbows. This puts it at the same elevation the G1 toy's would be when used as an arm shield, and brings it a lot closer to the arm.

As far as removing it without straining the peg.. Gentle wiggling is probably a good idea. I think there's also something to be said for popping it out from beneath by jacking up the wings.
Re: In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime (2058231)
Posted by william-james88 on March 28th, 2020 @ 10:36pm CDT
Hey all, regarding the new Black Prime, am I the only one not really feeling it? I mean, it's a nice and fun deco on one of the best Optimus Prime molds we have ever gotten and yet it just feel so vanilla. Which is what I usually feel for the Nemesis redecos of MP Primes as well. Scourge was introduced, at least to me seeing him on the shelves, as his own thing. Sure, it was a redeco of Prime, but not of the Prime on the shelves. He felt like his own guy. Hence why I tend to like the redecos that bring back that feeling. The TR toy obviously did since it was the best homage to the original Scourge we ever got, and I feel we got that with the POTP Leader toy thanks to all the effort made by Hasbro to make him stand out from the sea of black Primes. And while there was only retooling on the face, I felt the redeco to the Beast Hunters voyager also felt like a nice Nemesis. I think he really owned that mold even more than the original release did.

How about you guys, which black redeco of Prime (doesn't have to be Nemesis Prime per se) do you like best so far?
Re: In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime (2058233)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 28th, 2020 @ 10:42pm CDT
I kinda feel like this new Nemesis Prime, being so bare bones, is like what Nemesis would be if he had originally been introduced in the 1980s, just a basic copy of Optimus's look but in black with no bells and whistles or uniqueness of mold.

As in, like, this is Nemesis Prime in his early days before he makes a name for himself or gets any upgrades, his sword merely being the first step on his journey to being more than just "evil Optimus in black and teal". In this form, he is still so ordinary because he is just beginning his life of villainy.
Re: In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime (2058234)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on March 28th, 2020 @ 10:46pm CDT

Re: In Package and In Hand Images of Transformers Siege Nemesis Prime (2058236)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 28th, 2020 @ 10:52pm CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:If we're shifting talk to Nemesis Primes, I think the final word for him - for me - are the old Universe Mammoth version and the Legends one with TFC's backpack to give him an edge.

That one was a United toy, not Legends, and was technically not a Nemesis Prime toy since it was sold as "Black Optimus Prime", being the Autobot leader going undercover as a Con.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "IDW Comics TRANSFORMERS GREATEST BATTLES OF OPTIMUS PRIME and MEGATORN GN TPB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse THUNDERCRACKER STARSCREAM ACID STORM SLIPSTREAM Seekers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MP-01 Acid Storm - Masterpiece Acidstorm TRU Toys R Us Decepticon" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Acid Storm MP-01 Masterpiece Figure Toys R Us Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Fall of Cybertron Plus Rumble Ratbat Laserbeak & Orig Box" on EBAY
Buy "Blaster & Steeljaw Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron NIB" on EBAY