In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage

In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage

Sunday, March 21st, 2010 3:06am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 51,146

Amidst the Legends news, The-Arker also shares with us in package images of two new Legends figures first revealed at Toy Fair 2010. Rampage is a brand new figure, with no relations to the EZ Devastator figure and comes in a red paint scheme. Ravage is our favourite feline making his first appearance in this small scale class size. Check out the packaging below!

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): Blurrz

Re: In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage (1056441)
Posted by chrislovestf on March 21st, 2010 @ 3:17am CDT
Rampage: Movie accurate color, triple changer... NICE... wanna buy him
Ravage: More accurate size, cute looking, and his reentry mode looks a lot better.. also gonna buy him! .. YAY! cant wait!!! :KREMZEEK:
Re: In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage (1056447)
Posted by Heckfire on March 21st, 2010 @ 3:59am CDT
Itty bitty kitty! WANT!
Re: In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage (1056449)
Posted by Aluus on March 21st, 2010 @ 4:04am CDT
Re: In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage (1056455)
Posted by Mykltron on March 21st, 2010 @ 5:39am CDT
chrislovestf wrote:Rampage: Movie accurate color, triple changer... NICE... wanna buy him

Triple changer? Where did you get that idea? You can stick his two legs together or not. That doesn't count as two modes in my book!

They do both seem better than their delux counter parts though.
Re: In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage (1056469)
Posted by Samsonator on March 21st, 2010 @ 6:32am CDT
Legends Ravage is pure win. Perfect size to have along side the other figures, and like other people have mentioned his reentry mode looks far better than the deluxe... which is both awesome and sad at the same time...
Re: In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage (1056475)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on March 21st, 2010 @ 6:53am CDT
Ravage's alt mode looks just like his third fish mode shown in the DVD bonus features.

In the movie he splashes into the water and then instantly pops up in cat mode. In the DVD bonus features there's some prototype animation (or whatever its called) that shows his re-entry mode (that looks just like the deluxe's alt-mode) under water and then it transforms into the fish mode and swims to the shore where it turns into the cat mode.
Re: In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage (1056479)
Posted by Prime Riblet on March 21st, 2010 @ 7:31am CDT
I will actually consider getting this Ravage figure. It is a good scale with other figures. I also think Rampage looks really good. As stated above, it really is sad when Legends Class figures turn out to be better than the Deluxe versions.
Re: In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage (1056487)
Posted by Delicon on March 21st, 2010 @ 8:13am CDT
I am really digging the Ravage and will have to pick him up. Rampage will be a pass unless I decide to get every single movie legends figure (something I have not ruled out)
Re: In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage (1056490)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on March 21st, 2010 @ 8:44am CDT
Very nice. I'll pick both of these up for my giant MOSC Legends collection, and I think I'll pick up a second Legends Ravage for opening.
Re: In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage (1056492)
Posted by HighPrime on March 21st, 2010 @ 8:49am CDT
Not much of a legends fan, but will pick up Ravage. Compares nicely to G1 cassette scale.
Re: In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage (1056505)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on March 21st, 2010 @ 9:51am CDT
I can't wait for Ravage...it is..PERFECT..it will be in scale and looks way better than the deluxe.
Rampage looks good too but I'm not a huge Legends class-er.

I was thinking the same thing! Except that I haven't actually SEEN that mode...but still.
Re: In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage (1056507)
Posted by I want to be prime on March 21st, 2010 @ 9:56am CDT
Love Ravage now he's inscale, but will I be able to get him in the UK?
Re: In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage (1056513)
Posted by Solrac333 on March 21st, 2010 @ 11:04am CDT
Wow. A legends figure that I will actually get.
Re: In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage (1056519)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on March 21st, 2010 @ 11:32am CDT
Wasn't Ravage supposed to have a fish mode?
Is that it?
Re: In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage (1056523)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on March 21st, 2010 @ 12:12pm CDT
Ravage looks awesome. I'll definitely pick him up but no one can tell me that is his re-entry mode no matter what Hasbro calls it. That's a fish :lol:
Re: In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage (1056539)
Posted by SoundwavePrime on March 21st, 2010 @ 1:48pm CDT
Aluus wrote:Something is seriously wrong when the legends figures start looking nicer than the deluxes...

amen to that brother
Re: In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage (1056553)
Posted by Alex Jones on March 21st, 2010 @ 3:07pm CDT
I am wondering if there is a way with Legends Ravaage to combine him or hook him up with Soundwave???
Re: In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage (1056573)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on March 21st, 2010 @ 4:46pm CDT
I just notice Ravage has a different difficulty rating than the other three (Rampage, Prime, Bee). I remember Leader Hooks Prime had a different difficulty than Leader Starscream too. Is this the end of thoughtless difficulty rating based solely on size class?!?! Does it now accurately reflect the difficulty?!?!?! :KREMZEEK:
Re: In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage (1056590)
Posted by Swiftknife24 on March 21st, 2010 @ 6:16pm CDT
Aww, I love the Legends Ravage!

I'll be picking him up along with the Deluxe Sea Attack Ravage (much better paint scheme than the original and his eye will now be red like it should be), I've always wanted a cat like that! :D

And to whoever mentioned; I'm sure it will be available here in the UK, albeit very steadily like the rest of the figures :lol:
Re: In-Package Images of Legends Ravage and Rampage (1056616)
Posted by Liftgate on March 21st, 2010 @ 8:32pm CDT
Would it really kill them or drive up the cost to include a couple tabs on the Construticon figures so that you could hook 'em together and form Devastator? Even if the end result isn't movie accurate or looks wonky, it's still better than nothing. If they especially had done this with the with the Deluxe class, it would have sold more toys (everyone would want to collect every figure!) and the end result would have been truly awesome. The fact that they didn't really puts a cloud over these figures in my opinion and makes me think twice about plunking down my money for them.

Ravage is nice. I wonder if this is the only figure that's ever going to be released that represents his fish mode?

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers MPM-4 Optimus Prime - Takara Movie Masterpiece" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2013 Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Soundwave MP-02 Toys R Us US (Takara)" on EBAY
Buy "New Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-11 Ratchet" on EBAY
Buy "Super 7 Transformers Reaction 2020 Target Exclusive Gold Armor Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Earthrise Ratchet & Lifeline Paradron Medics 2 Pack Sealed NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Ultra Magnus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-11 Ratchet Product introduction" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers RBT Optimus Prime Race Track Trailer Playset" on EBAY