In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee

In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee

Wednesday, October 7th, 2009 6:35pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 30,638

TFClub gives us our first look at a couple of figures in package, being Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Scout Brakedown, and Fast Action Battler Arcee. Sonar is a black repaint of Depthcharge, while Brakedown is a brand new mold. Fast Action Battler Arcee is a simplified version of the franchise's most popular female, and you can check out a detailed gallery of her, here. Take a look at the packaging below.

Sonar:
In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee
In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee
If there's one thing Sonar loves, it's leaving the Autobots all wet. There are so few of them able to pursue him into the deep ocean that he spends his time taunting them from just off shore. He can't help but laugh at the latest victim Wideload, who idles, frustrated and dripping wet, just out of cannon range.

Brakedown:
In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee
In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee
Decepticon scout Brakedown avoids contact with the enemy at all costs. His job is to observe and report, not fight. That's why he's geared for speed, not battle. Unfortunately for him, Mudflap has other ideas, and now he finds himself racing for his life away from the determind Autobot Warrior.

Arcee:
In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee
In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee
When Arcee fights, she fights to win. that's why she always makes sure her weapons are fully charged, her engine is tuned to perfection. When a Decepticon sees Arcee in his review mirror, he knows there's no escape.

Fortunately for those who can't wait till their general release, these three figures are up for Auction: Arcee, Sonar, Brakedown.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the fastest news on the net!

Credit(s): TFCToy

Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee (1007496)
Posted by TheAllSpark on October 7th, 2009 @ 6:48pm CDT
Sonar and Breakdown would be really cool as a deluxe figure :grin:
Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee (1007498)
Posted by Zeds on October 7th, 2009 @ 6:49pm CDT
Love the Depthcharge mould so the Sonar repaint would be cool and I like the colours. May buy. Brakedown looks cool. May buy. Arcee. Crappy mould. Epic fail.
Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee (1007500)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on October 7th, 2009 @ 6:53pm CDT

Love Sonar. Will buy two, one to keep in package and one to open.
Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee (1007511)
Posted by Convotron on October 7th, 2009 @ 7:11pm CDT
Both Scouts look great. Sonar's colour scheme looks really good. Gotta love the mold's limited articulation in the hands. Brakedown just looks cool. ;)^

Gotta get them both!
Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee (1007527)
Posted by Heckfire on October 7th, 2009 @ 7:29pm CDT
Figgers that FAB Arcee is the only one to the ROTF bikes that looks any good.

Also makes sense that the only 'con Mudflap would be able to beat is the suicidal one.
EDIT: Wait, no...G1 Dead End is the suicidal one, Brakedown is the paranoid. "Oh my SPARK! MUTANT AUTOBOTS! RRRUUUNNNN!!"
Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee (1007542)
Posted by Galvatron X on October 7th, 2009 @ 8:02pm CDT
I haven't bought any Scouts yet, but I've been eyeing Depthcharge (and now Sonar too). Brakedown looks cool!

Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee (1007545)
Posted by Mkall on October 7th, 2009 @ 8:06pm CDT
Energon Is My Drug wrote:I'm just not sure how much I'd enjoy a Scout after messing around with Deluxe, Voyager, and Leader class figures...

Enjoyment of a figure is not proportionate to its size. Cybertron Armorhide (scout truck) has gotten far more attention an play that my Energon Omega Sentinel (supreme)
Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee (1007551)
Posted by Down_Shift on October 7th, 2009 @ 8:24pm CDT
I love love love love love love love (love roller coaster is playing in the background) Breakdown. Sonar is badass too. I'll have to get him, as I actually like the mould.

Arcee I'll pass on because I've never bought an FAB and I sure as hell won't start with that.

Just like Naken Man... 2/3 (points to whoever knows what the blue hell I'm talking about)
Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee (1007561)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on October 7th, 2009 @ 9:00pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:So I guess it's some kind of three way between Brakedown, Mudflap, and Sideswipe? Creepy.

Just wait.
If there's another Sideswipe release, it'll say something about someone we've never heard of.
Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee (1007568)
Posted by glazer on October 7th, 2009 @ 9:49pm CDT
please make -- Brakedown-- a deluxe--on the right track with that mold-thats IT!
Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee (1007570)
Posted by freaky777 on October 7th, 2009 @ 9:56pm CDT
So when is this gonna be out.. man Im thinking of brakedown; good alt mode.
Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee (1007576)
Posted by Blurrz on October 7th, 2009 @ 10:14pm CDT
freaky777 wrote:So when is this gonna be out.. man Im thinking of brakedown; good alt mode.

TFCToys usually gets figures about 1-2 months prior to their release, so you'll be seeing this well before or during Christmas.
Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee (1007579)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on October 7th, 2009 @ 10:44pm CDT
I've always thought of Depthcharge as a rather unnaturally evil-looking Autobot. Having him repainted as a Decepticon is all too fitting, and if I see a Sonar fig at the store, he's coming home with me :D
Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee (1007623)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on October 8th, 2009 @ 3:03am CDT
They look pretty good. Think ill be picking them all up when they come out. Wonder if we'll be seeing the rest of the stunticons. We only need 2 more.
Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee (1007667)
Posted by Stockade on October 8th, 2009 @ 8:00am CDT
I do like Depthcharge, but now seeing him repainted into Sonar with darker colors, i really like him and Brakedown is a must for me!!!
Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee (1007725)
Posted by Rated X on October 8th, 2009 @ 12:33pm CDT
Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee (1007742)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on October 8th, 2009 @ 1:51pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Sonar is a must. Breakdown I might buy since I have his G1 figure. And I may pick up Arcee only out of fear that a dexuxe version may never be released. I really dont like Fast Actions Battlers and only have the 3 Starscream molds.

We already have a Deluxe Arcee. ;) Unless your area is a bit behind on releases.
Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee (1007762)
Posted by Talous on October 8th, 2009 @ 2:50pm CDT
Sonar and Breakdown look great, if I see them I might see about snagging one or the other.

FAB Arcee actually looks pretty good I think. I wouldn't mind picking that one up.
Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee (1007797)
Posted by Windsweeper on October 8th, 2009 @ 5:01pm CDT
Definitely get Breakdown.

Along with ROTF Bludgeon, that's 2 Movie Bots that would make cool Classics versions of their G1 namesakes.

I love Scout cars because they fit in nicely with the Diaclones. I can see him being repainted as Prowl or Smokescreen, his head and upper chasis has that look.

Of course I could also see him as Movie Barricade or Sideswipe. Be nice to finlly get those characters as Scouts so Barricade could face off against G1 Prowl.
Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee (1007956)
Posted by JaZzTaStIc on October 9th, 2009 @ 5:40am CDT
Breakdown :D:D:D:D altho if u read his bio it says "Scout Breakdown" now could this simply be coz hes a decepticon scout OR referring to the toy class and MAYBE just maybe a deluxe version is comin....
same as deadend (eventho the deluxe is very different)

but bk to the topic, sonar and breakdown are must buys, i'll lay off gettin depthcharge now
breakdown i can see being repainted a few times, in ROTF and the new universe line

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "** 2014 - WINDCHARGER Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class **" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT PREMIER EDITION DELUXE DINOBOT SLUG NEW IN BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe DINOBOT SLUDGE Figure Hasbro 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Titans Return Transformers Scourge Rippersnapper Highbrow Twinferno New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 WRECK-GAR Lot For Parts With Gun, Vintage Takara 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Go! G19 Hunter ratchet" on EBAY