In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures

In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures

Tuesday, July 21st, 2020 8:58pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: LinaNui   Views: 23,706

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

In Demand Toys have pictures showing off some RED series Optimus Prime, Megatron and Soundwave. The side window shows off the accessories. These definitely look the part as being more in line with Marvel Legends and Star Wars Black Series figures. They all look like decent figures, but are they going to be able to stay afloat with generations giving more and more G1 look for not much more money and that actually transform?

Speaking of transforming, Hasbro does write on the boxes that these are "non converting" figures and hopefully that is enough to avoid confusion from parents and the like. You can see all the images below.

Transformers News: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures

Transformers News: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures

Transformers News: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures

Transformers News: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures

Transformers News: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures

Transformers News: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures

Transformers News: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures

Transformers News: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures

Transformers News: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures

Transformers News: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures

Transformers News: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures

Credit(s): Cybertron 21 and In Demand toys


This article was last modified on Tuesday, July 21st, 2020 9:46pm CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures (2073198)
Posted by Brokebot on July 21st, 2020 @ 10:18pm CDT
Still no sign of the Prime Arcee. Just the same characters over and over.
Re: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures (2073200)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 21st, 2020 @ 10:20pm CDT
Brokebot wrote:Still no sign of the Prime Arcee. Just the same characters over and over.
The line hasn't even begun yet. We're just now seeing packaged images of the first wave. Why would we see any images of the later waves at this point? It's too early for that.
Re: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures (2073208)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on July 21st, 2020 @ 11:07pm CDT
At this rate I don't think even in-hand photos would convince Brokebot.
Re: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures (2073237)
Posted by steve2275 on July 22nd, 2020 @ 6:49am CDT
sweet Figures primus
Re: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures (2073239)
Posted by PerfectVision on July 22nd, 2020 @ 7:05am CDT
I prefer the BH look for Knockout.

Megatron and Hardshell are the one that would interest me the most but i stopped collecting.
Re: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures (2073257)
Posted by Brokebot on July 22nd, 2020 @ 11:06am CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:At this rate I don't think even in-hand photos would convince Brokebot.


Don't make me go all Karen up in here . . . .
Re: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures (2073308)
Posted by william-james88 on July 22nd, 2020 @ 5:59pm CDT
PerfectVision wrote:I prefer the BH look for Knockout.

Megatron and Hardshell are the one that would interest me the most but i stopped collecting.


I really dont want this to become a line giving us transformers toys that we wanted for a long time since the point all along was we assumed they would transform. Or else this will just become the garbage placeholder line.
Re: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures (2073328)
Posted by blackeyedprime on July 22nd, 2020 @ 7:10pm CDT
Going to be fun when these are in the Top X transformer lists :p tbf scfs should probably already have made an appearance, can't be that many versions of Raiden.
Re: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures (2073357)
Posted by PerfectVision on July 23rd, 2020 @ 6:15am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
PerfectVision wrote:I prefer the BH look for Knockout.

Megatron and Hardshell are the one that would interest me the most but i stopped collecting.


I really dont want this to become a line giving us transformers toys that we wanted for a long time since the point all along was we assumed they would transform. Or else this will just become the garbage placeholder line.


Is it a reference to Hardshell who got only a commander figure?
Re: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures (2073397)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 23rd, 2020 @ 7:29pm CDT
PerfectVision wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
PerfectVision wrote:I prefer the BH look for Knockout.

Megatron and Hardshell are the one that would interest me the most but i stopped collecting.


I really dont want this to become a line giving us transformers toys that we wanted for a long time since the point all along was we assumed they would transform. Or else this will just become the garbage placeholder line.


Is it a reference to Hardshell who got only a commander figure?

I'd say so. Both Will and i agree that Prime Hardshell still deserves a proper large transforming figure.
Re: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures (2073403)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 23rd, 2020 @ 8:19pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
PerfectVision wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
PerfectVision wrote:I prefer the BH look for Knockout.

Megatron and Hardshell are the one that would interest me the most but i stopped collecting.


I really dont want this to become a line giving us transformers toys that we wanted for a long time since the point all along was we assumed they would transform. Or else this will just become the garbage placeholder line.


Is it a reference to Hardshell who got only a commander figure?

I'd say so. Both Will and i agree that Prime Hardshell still deserves a proper large transforming figure.


Overquoting to cast my vote since 2011.
Re: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures (2075273)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on August 7th, 2020 @ 12:07am CDT
So originally the Megatron and Soundwave I preordered were supposed to arrive today, but
received an email this morning that they've been delayed...
Anyone who preordered actually get their figure(s) yet?
Re: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures (2075346)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 7th, 2020 @ 6:10pm CDT
Sowndwave76 wrote:So originally the Megatron and Soundwave I preordered were supposed to arrive today, but
received an email this morning that they've been delayed...
Anyone who preordered actually get their figure(s) yet?

Doubtful, with Walmart, the pre-orders will probably be delayed several times and be a few months late, with the figures showing up in stores before the pre-order actually comes in
Re: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures (2075357)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on August 8th, 2020 @ 12:18am CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:So originally the Megatron and Soundwave I preordered were supposed to arrive today, but
received an email this morning that they've been delayed...
Anyone who preordered actually get their figure(s) yet?

Doubtful, with Walmart, the pre-orders will probably be delayed several times and be a few months late, with the figures showing up in stores before the pre-order actually comes in


Well alright... That sucks!
But thanks for the heads-up.
Re: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures (2075431)
Posted by Triggerdick Megatron on August 9th, 2020 @ 4:45am CDT
I hate the idea of Transformers that don't transform but I will admit these are better than the Action Masters. At least these guys won't have arms that fall off.
Re: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures (2075432)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 9th, 2020 @ 6:04am CDT
Triggerdick Megatron wrote:At least these guys won't have arms that fall off.


We don't know that yet.

I do hope this line get enough success so that we can get Pretenders, "MP" Action Masters, or human characters.
Re: In Package Images of Transformer RED Series Figures (2075511)
Posted by Emerje on August 10th, 2020 @ 2:49am CDT
Triggerdick Megatron wrote:I hate the idea of Transformers that don't transform but I will admit these are better than the Action Masters. At least these guys won't have arms that fall off.

Was that a thing that happened to Action Masters? My well played with ones have super loose arms that wont stay up and could be popped off with a little effort and my Axer has a leg that likes to fall off, but no arms falling off.

Emerje

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
Twincast / Podcast #256:
"Netflix and Siege"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Voyager G2 Combat Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers / Movie the Best Laser beak MBEX" on EBAY
Buy "36246 MISB Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Combat Megatron IN STOCK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Swoop Dinobot Beak unbroken rare 1985 Parts yellowed lot vintage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs Megatronus Takara Tomy New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Of The Primes Lot: Starscream, Blackwing, Dreadwind Combiners" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers METROPLEX  Takara Hasbro Generations TG-23 *New* from Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Generations War for Cybertron Cybertronian SOUNDWAVE WFC" on EBAY