In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown

In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown

Saturday, December 1st, 2007 7:22pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Down_Shift   Views: 33,148

eBay seller tfctoy brings us new images of Transformers Animated Lockdown! This is our first taste of seeing a Decepticon from TFA in package. The four pics the seller has provided arein the same format as last time.

Front

Rear

Side

Close up

To see the auction, click here

Credit(s): tfctoy, Lawson

This article was last modified on Saturday, December 1st, 2007 7:30pm CST

Re: In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown (485113)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on December 1st, 2007 @ 7:33pm CST
Still not feeling much love for this line.

I see retail getting little of my money, for the first time since I started collecting, when these debut
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown (485115)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 1st, 2007 @ 7:35pm CST
I'm not toooooo crazy on the bot mode, but the vehicle mode is aces.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown (485120)
Posted by Nekoman on December 1st, 2007 @ 7:37pm CST
Wow, think we’ll get in package images of prime tomorrow?

Liege Evilmus wrote:Still not feeling much love for this line.

I agree, though I might pick up a couple.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown (485124)
Posted by Blurrz on December 1st, 2007 @ 7:39pm CST
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown (485144)
Posted by ThunderZap on December 1st, 2007 @ 7:58pm CST
I like his weapon, a combination gun and melee
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown (485155)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on December 1st, 2007 @ 8:06pm CST
I'm gonna jump on this thing with a quickness. Love both modes, and the packaging is totally distinctive. Yay TF:A!
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown (485165)
Posted by Scaleface on December 1st, 2007 @ 8:13pm CST
So there are no tech spec numbers on animated toys?
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown (485167)
Posted by Overcracker on December 1st, 2007 @ 8:13pm CST
Blurrz wrote:For nearly 10 yrs in a row for Deluxe Transformer Toys.. I've heard alot about MISB collectors having hard time stacking them up. That trend will probably continue with Animated.

One of the many Reasons I'm not a MISB.

Still I like Lockdown's car mode. One of the very few Animated figures I'm likely to buy.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown (485178)
Posted by Blurrz on December 1st, 2007 @ 8:21pm CST
Scaleface wrote:So there are no tech spec numbers on animated toys?

Either what you say is correct, or the packaging we are seeing is the International one(which is unlikely), and the Tech Specs come with the Instructions.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown (485193)
Posted by Sherade on December 1st, 2007 @ 8:29pm CST
Lockdown is da shiz.
I'm totally buyin' this when it comes out.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown (485202)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on December 1st, 2007 @ 8:33pm CST
I like the animated toys. At least they look more human-like than the movie toys did. That was one thing I couldn't stand about the line, their faces were too 'ugh' for me. I know I'll definately be picking up Soundwave when he's released...
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown (485240)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 1st, 2007 @ 8:59pm CST
I hate these boxes. I dont see my self buying to many of this line. I like the car mode and thats about it. This line will either make or break hasbro. I think i now know why they are bringing the classics back.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown (485260)
Posted by Jazzz on December 1st, 2007 @ 9:09pm CST
what the hell.
the toys arent gonna be released till june and people are selling these on eBay everyday.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown (485262)
Posted by Jazzz on December 1st, 2007 @ 9:11pm CST
I still wish packaging would get better.
maybe it'll change in wave 2.
I'm not likely to keep the boxes.
but toys are still the shit.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown (485265)
Posted by Jazzz on December 1st, 2007 @ 9:13pm CST
actually, I do like the shape of the packging like how its more of a box instead of a bubble and the name and decepticon symbol pops out.
but colors look like FAB.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown (485285)
Posted by ps2man32 on December 1st, 2007 @ 9:28pm CST
the packaging looks alright in my opinion. I love the car mode and teh design, but I just cant stand the look in robot mode. I can't say yet if I will collect this line, though right now I'm not feelings it.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown (485300)
Posted by Nekoman on December 1st, 2007 @ 9:39pm CST
Jazzz wrote:what the hell.

Did you see who was selling them? A guy in china, now where on earth are transformers made :-?
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown (485303)
Posted by Jaz-Zen on December 1st, 2007 @ 9:41pm CST
As I've said from the very beginning, I like Animated. Can't wait for the show, and can't wait for the toys. :grin:

As for these pics, I wish we could get a close-up of the back so we could read the bio. :-?

As for packaging, for basics and deluxes I just cut the plastic completely off and just save the backcard.

I do hope that voyager-sized boxes are real boxes, or I'll have to start cutting the backcards off the voyagers, too, instead of saving the boxes.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown (485333)
Posted by Crystal Rodimus on December 1st, 2007 @ 10:06pm CST
This line looks fun.

I like very yes much.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Animated Lockdown (485378)
Posted by Briggs on December 1st, 2007 @ 10:42pm CST
Unlike Liege Evilmus, they will be getting a lot of my money.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "New Authentic Transformers Combiner Wars Defensor Lot of 7. Protectobots MISB." on EBAY
Buy "*READ** Transformers Netflix Edition WFC Earthrise Optimus & Siege Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Firefly" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Cliffjumper with head upgrade complete Generations G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Cyclonus complete G1 Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers Takara Tomy Legends LG12 Windblade - Mint SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Transformers Takara Legends LG10 Arcee - Mint Sealed" on EBAY