Friday, May 10th, 2019 12:22am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Wolfman Jake   Views: 27,739

Fellow Seibertronians, I hope you're not tired yet of the Transformers Generations Studio Series, because we have some more "big screen inspired" goodness for you! Courtesy of the "In Demand Toys" Facebook page, we have some in-package images of two upcoming voyager releases for the line: SS-42 Constructicon Long Haul from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and SS-43 KSI Boss from Transformers: Age of Extinction! These two are slated for release in Wave 7 of the Voyager Class of the Studio Series. Check them out below!

Transformers News: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss

Are these two on your priority list of Studio Series figures? Long Haul is required to build a completed movie-inspired Devastator combiner, but KSI Boss is no slouch either, being a repaint of the highly praised Voyager Decepticon Nitro mold from the Premiere Edition line of Transformers: The Last Knight. Let us know in the comments below, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest news on all things Transformers!

Credit(s): In Demand Toys (Facebook)

Re: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss (2021064)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 10th, 2019 @ 12:30am CDT
First Nitro Zeus's packaging art has a slightly modified KSI Boss head, and now the KSI Boss's packaging art has Nitro Zeus's finalized head recolored to be less Shockwave-y.

Oy vey.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss (2021074)
Posted by Gemstonegemini on May 10th, 2019 @ 6:09am CDT
That Long Haul is super tempting. He's such a chunky lil boi. I daren't though as I know I won't be able to stop myself getting the rest of the Constructicons. :lol:

In other news, remember how I said I was skipping ROTF Megatron? Image *sigh* :roll:

I like him more than I though I would. He's feels more solid than I expected with his hollow sides. Plus his claws give quite a bit of personality. ImageImage

And, of course, what's a Megatron without a Starscream? Image I like him a lot too, even as someone who isn't super keen on Bayverse Starscream. He's so much wider than I remember. He's super hefty though, like I was suprised at how heavy this guy feels, and how well everything sits together in both modes. I dont know if I'd like him if I'd bought him at full price, but the ~£17 each I paid for them was super worth it. Image

For fun, here's all my Studio Series boys together. Image
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss (2021080)
Posted by ZeroWolf on May 10th, 2019 @ 7:26am CDT
That's a nice price for them, where did you get them that price?
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss (2021087)
Posted by Gemstonegemini on May 10th, 2019 @ 8:22am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:That's a nice price for them, where did you get them that price?

Kapow has those two and Brawl (I think?) for like £16.90 each.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss (2021117)
Posted by UsernameBee-127 on May 10th, 2019 @ 12:17pm CDT
I am so Hyped for SS Longhaul. What is his release Date?
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss (2021153)
Posted by megamanfan on May 10th, 2019 @ 8:02pm CDT
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss (2021173)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 10th, 2019 @ 9:53pm CDT
megamanfan wrote:so like, is ksi boss retooled at all from the nitro zeus mold, or is it just a repaint and a head that's permenantly attatched.

Just a redeco, no retooling done. In that sense he's like Cogman, so get both and do your own version of that cut scene ;)
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss (2021214)
Posted by LeAwesome1 on May 11th, 2019 @ 6:42am CDT
So after months of waiting for my Studio Series Optimus Prime (Bee Movie), it finally arrived.

And now I have to send it back and wait again.

I don't know if this is a common problem, but one of the leg panels (one of the front ones) has the pin gone through one side but not the other, and I can't stretch it over without breaking it. I've only just opened it and already have to send it back.

IMG_20190511_123739.jpg

IMG_20190511_123057.jpg
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss (2021231)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 11th, 2019 @ 1:59pm CDT
Not common at all, so have it exchanged.

Misaligned pins are more common than one would think (risk of the trade, really), but having parts be misaligned with them is definitely not, and shouldn't even happen.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss (2021258)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 12th, 2019 @ 5:01am CDT
SS-43 KSI Boss.
A.K.A Nitro with actual paint. Having used my Nitro for a Thunderwing Custom, this SS-43 KSI Boss is VERY tempting.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss (2021293)
Posted by UsernameBee-127 on May 13th, 2019 @ 7:46am CDT
I ordered SS 21 and it's coming tomorrow. So Excited
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss (2021305)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on May 13th, 2019 @ 11:49am CDT

Edit: forgot to mention, these things were shelf warming for months, since way back in early November
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss (2021310)
Posted by UsernameBee-127 on May 13th, 2019 @ 12:12pm CDT
My SS 21 Starscream Shipped yesterday. I can't wait for it to come.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss (2021315)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on May 13th, 2019 @ 1:28pm CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:These things have been shelf warming every single Target I have ever been to. I had no idea that this was news, or that it wasn't reported before, or something like that. :???:

What "things" are you talking about?
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss (2021317)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on May 13th, 2019 @ 1:35pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:

What "things" are you talking about?

I guess the previous post was removed. I was referring to the Studio Series Bumblebee mask, and how it was just put into an article right now that it has just been found at US retail in Target. I was pointing out that these have been out in the wild for the past couple of months, and shelf warming no less. I thought these were discounted because of the post at first :lol:
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss (2021318)
Posted by galvatron00 on May 13th, 2019 @ 1:36pm CDT
Clearly the Bumblebee domes yo!

Also, send everything to news Nathaniel Prime, it's the only way you'll get your News Credits higher!
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss (2021322)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on May 13th, 2019 @ 1:41pm CDT
Scramjet wrote:Clearly the Bumblebee domes yo!

I would if I knew what counts as news anymore! :lol:

It's things like this that confuse me, honestly
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss (2021324)
Posted by galvatron00 on May 13th, 2019 @ 1:43pm CDT
Everything is news.

THIS POST is news.

Make the newsies work!!

I'm bummed for LeAwesome1 and their messed up leg SS38. I still haven't picked that guy up and I guess I'm still waiting.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss (2021326)
Posted by .... on May 13th, 2019 @ 1:49pm CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:
UnderYourCloset wrote:Someone else has probably posted this before, but just thought I'd share a couple of crappy laptop pics of 38 Optimus's legs after cutting off the tabs on the blue sections his ankles are connected to. After doing this he is so much better. (Sorry about the last pic, I know it's horrible. You'd think such a recent Macbook would have a good camera but hehe no.)

Photo on 5-5-19 at 2.17 AM.jpg

Photo on 5-5-19 at 2.19 AM.jpg

Photo on 5-5-19 at 2.23 AM #3.jpg

Just want to put it out there, but you could have also just not tab in his ankle. Plenty of people on Reddit report that not tabbing in his ankles make his legs much more solid. But you do you ;)

I've been doing that for about a month now, and the short-looking foot with a fat leg was bugging me too much to not do this. Also it is still very solid, if not more so now. I still highly recommend doing this if you want him more movie accurate especially.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Studio Series Voyagers SS-42 Long Haul and SS-43 KSI Boss (2021331)
Posted by no-one on May 13th, 2019 @ 2:15pm CDT
Scramjet wrote:Everything is news.

THIS POST is news.

Make the newsies work!!

Spam dem newsies, not like they have anything better to do :twisted: At best they news it, at worst they ignore it, you got nothing to lose.

Speaking of SS38 and those who have been searching to no avail, I read there is a street date that some Targets are enforcing. Take this with a pinch of salt and YMMV, but if you haven't spotted one yet you may be getting lucky soon.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Collectors Club Botcon TFCC 2016 Membership Figure Ramjet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom: War For Cybertron Trilogy - Megatron (Beast) WFC-K10" on EBAY
Buy "Autobot Drift Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Bruticus Brand New In Sealed Packing 5 Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Headmasters *B1#2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Mindwipe + Headmaster Vorath deluxe class New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan" on EBAY