In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast

In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast

Saturday, April 9th, 2011 4:46am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 37,999

Seibertron.com exclusive! Check out our exclusive teaser gallery of the upcoming and highly anticipated FansProject Causality CA-01 Warcry and CA-02 Flameblast figures by visiting Seibertron.com's Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/seibertron. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to get the latest Transformers news and information.

Keep track of the latest news about the FansProject Causality figures here. Stop by next week for full blown galleries of these figures right here in Seibertron.com's massive toy gallery section.

Re: In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast (1206901)
Posted by Flux Convoy on April 9th, 2011 @ 4:54am CDT
Prime Evil wrote:According to TFSource's facebook page, FansProject will be shipping out the sets next week. So get ready for the awesomeness that's soon to hit our wallets!

*edit*
I just realized that this and PE's Scouting Force is supposed to be out next week as well. I think my wallet is gonna kill me in my sleep!

No kidding dude. This has been the hardest year to gather scratch for Botcon for me. Thinkin' I'm waiting on any of the Reflector sets until the con or after. Just to save a little.
:BOT:
Re: In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast (1206902)
Posted by Seibertron on April 9th, 2011 @ 5:03am CDT
Hey guys ... don't forget that we have galleries of these Micromasters right here on Seibertron.com. I'd prefer if you guys linked to the content on Seibertron.com instead of our competitors' websites. Thanks!
Re: In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast (1206912)
Posted by Mkall on April 9th, 2011 @ 5:55am CDT
This just made waking up at 3:30 in the morning worth it.

My excitement for these figs has just gone up!

Can't wait for the full galleries Ryan
Re: In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast (1206921)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on April 9th, 2011 @ 7:45am CDT
The references are too obscure for my tastes. And with all the goods coming out this year plus my limited display space, I have to be picky even with FP stuff.

And I'm puzzled as to why they'd ever close off that connecting port. I hope it's just capped for the sake of those who bought it.

Also not too interested in a Springer repaint. He's still just Springer to me. *shruggs*.
Re: In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast (1206924)
Posted by Rated X on April 9th, 2011 @ 7:52am CDT
I love em for the mold. But not for the choice of late G1 unknown micromaster characcters they pay homage to. If I buy them, they will just end up on my G2 shelf which I already incorparated Straxus and Drift into.
Re: In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast (1206930)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on April 9th, 2011 @ 8:12am CDT
I WANT ME SOME INSECTICONS!!!!!!!! =P~ =P~
Re: In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast (1206952)
Posted by alternator77 on April 9th, 2011 @ 9:06am CDT
yet another reason to love fp not only are the figures top notch even the packaging has awesome written all over it.im just hoping the box comes in the clear plastic insert like warbot. :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast (1206968)
Posted by Anonymous on April 9th, 2011 @ 10:01am CDT
Sho is a whole lotta box for such a small fig. I wonder what extras lie in all that space...

Re: In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast (1206998)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 9th, 2011 @ 11:28am CDT
I cannot wait for these guys to ship out soon. I'm also glad with their decision to go back to the Warbot style packaging.
Re: In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast (1207028)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 9th, 2011 @ 12:40pm CDT
Skyfire-5 wrote:Those insecticons will be fantastic in that bot mode packaging... Thanks for the memories Hasbro. No more kiddie shennanegans; from here on out, Fansproject loyalist. All in.

^^ Yeup :grin:

Holla!!! FP collector right herrr!!
Re: In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast (1207076)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on April 9th, 2011 @ 2:44pm CDT
Re: In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast (1207094)
Posted by Burnin12 on April 9th, 2011 @ 3:37pm CDT
Very much looking forward to theses two along with all the others for the most part.

I would also love for Crossfire03 to be a Devy fixer-upper but I really don't think it will be....unfortunately. I'm going with their own Glacial Bot design as my guess.

I did however pick up the PCC Huffer a while back and got thinking.....that the repaint of him in black with some larger legend sized but transforming and articulated Stunicons would fit right in scale with their existing crossfire sets.
Re: In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast (1207133)
Posted by LiKwid on April 9th, 2011 @ 6:30pm CDT
On yeah..MISB goodness..damn that packaging looks so sexy...
Re: In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast (1207140)
Posted by Ruthless Cynic on April 9th, 2011 @ 6:39pm CDT
There is almost 0 percent chance you find that ROTF Bruticus for $50, but I wish you the best of luck.
Re: In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast (1207258)
Posted by robofreak on April 10th, 2011 @ 1:36am CDT
Pr1meSuspect wrote:They both look really cool with the new weapons, heads, and slight new molding, but I STILL havnt bought Munitioner of Explorer yet! Im almost praying I can find a ROTF Bruticus for under 50$ at Botcon this year so I can by some more Fansproject greatness. Besides with the new semi-runored Crossfire 3 set possibly being a Devastator upgraded set, I might be looking out for that.

Yeah, go with Ruthless Cynic on this one. You will not be getting away with that figure for that much. I just bought one loose for $90.

Also, order Munitioner and Explorer while you have a chance. That's what I did. I got them before I got Bruticus in anticipation of one day owning all the components. Sometimes it's best to prepare for the future like that.

I also did that with City Commander. I owned the City Commander set before I got Classics Ultra magnus and Skywarp from a friend on this site.
Re: In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast (1207266)
Posted by Ruthless Cynic on April 10th, 2011 @ 2:13am CDT
I would agree with Robofreak, once FP stuff is gone it is gone and appreciates like crazy. I also purchased the Crossfire 2 before I got the ROTF Bruticus set. I am very glad that I did.
Re: In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast (1207267)
Posted by LiKwid on April 10th, 2011 @ 2:18am CDT
go for a Energon bruticus. I scored 2 off of ebay a while back when exp and muni were released for $100..Or just try and search for the 3 figures you actually need..The auctions are out there..He looks just fine with the energon set, Im thinking about painting the 3 hasblow ones to better match my idea of combaticons..
Re: In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast (1207268)
Posted by trence5 on April 10th, 2011 @ 2:40am CDT
Ok, nice colors on these guys. I don't the time to go through all 19 pages - so I just wanna know; can they be used with the Combaticons like their mold-brothers, Munitioner(not-Swindle) and Explorer(not-Blast-Off), to form the NOT-Bruticus gesalt?
Re: In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast (1207270)
Posted by Seibertron on April 10th, 2011 @ 2:51am CDT
Having lots of fun with the galleries for these guys. Wait until you read the bios ... and you'll get to find out whether or not they can combine!
Re: In package pics of FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast (1207278)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 10th, 2011 @ 6:11am CDT

Like everyones else is saying, buy Munitioner and Explorer now even if you have just a small possibility of buying the energon or ROTF Bruticus sets. They are great figures by themselves and will give you enjoyment even without combining them. So whether or not you actually get a Bruticus in the future, it's win-win.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY