Sunday, July 5th, 2015 5:49pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Event News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 25,698

James Raiz is a really cool dude. How do I know? Well, he as at the Monteal Comiccon today and Seibertron.com (in the form of yours truly) met up with him for an update on his TFcon exclusive prints. The previously revealed Transformers/G1 Joe print will actually have an accompanying piece. He was actually working on that piece when we met up and below you will find some of the work in progress. This will be a villain based cover to counter the previous heroe filled one (which can be found below). At the time, he was working on Megatron and Brawl.

Transformers News: In Progress images of the new James Raiz exclusive Transformers/G.I. Joe Villains print for TFcon

Exclusive Hero Print:

You can follow James Raiz on his youtube right here where you can see his work from sketch to finished piece.

Credit(s): James Raiz

This article was last modified on Sunday, July 5th, 2015 11:22pm CDT

Re: In Progress images of the new James Raiz exclusive Transformers / G.I. Joe Villains print for TFcon (1706466)
Posted by Down_Shift on July 5th, 2015 @ 7:51pm CDT
Someone misspelled TFcon on the front page...
Re: In Progress images of the new James Raiz exclusive Transformers / G.I. Joe Villains print for TFcon (1706508)
Posted by Seibertron on July 5th, 2015 @ 11:24pm CDT
Down_Shift wrote:Someone misspelled TFcon on the front page...

Thanks Ryan! TFcon has been corrected in the article. Hope all is well! Great seeing you at BotCon!

Re: In Progress images of the new James Raiz exclusive Transformers / G.I. Joe Villains print for TFcon (1706649)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 6th, 2015 @ 10:58am CDT
Keep up the good work, James. Your art is awesome. :)
Re: In Progress images of the new James Raiz exclusive Transformers / G.I. Joe Villains print for TFcon (1710595)
Posted by Va'al on July 17th, 2015 @ 3:50pm CDT
The latest update from our friend James Raiz, artist for the Transformers comics at multiple points in their publication history, includes the full reveal of the second TFcon piece featuring G.I. Joe and Transformers comics from the live-action movies! You'll remember the Autobot and Joes piece (but check it out here if you don't) - now we have the Decepticon and Cobra counterpart print as selected by Seibertron.com users, also coloured by Kieran Oats, and both of which will be available this weekend at the Toronto convention!

Re: In Progress images of the new James Raiz exclusive Transformers / G.I. Joe Villains print for TFcon (1710600)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on July 17th, 2015 @ 4:12pm CDT
That looks fantastic! I'm glad Brawl made it in there. Nice work!
Re: In Progress images of the new James Raiz exclusive Transformers / G.I. Joe Villains print for TFcon (1710667)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on July 18th, 2015 @ 12:10am CDT
Awesome! Bad Guys Forever!

I'm kinda sad Zartan didn't make it into the print; but all of the emotion that is visible on Firefly's face, even behind his balaclava, is sooooo coooool. Excellent work as always, Mr. Raiz! Thank you!
Re: In Progress images of the new James Raiz exclusive Transformers / G.I. Joe Villains print for TFcon (1710674)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 18th, 2015 @ 1:14am CDT
Awesome work. :)
Re: In Progress images of the new James Raiz exclusive Transformers / G.I. Joe Villains print for TFcon (1710691)
Posted by Michael Alex Kawa on July 18th, 2015 @ 2:39am CDT
Very Awesome ;)^
I love both images,and it is so awesome seeing some of the guys I picked. Out of the two pics, I don't know which one I like more, they are both so fantastic.
Re: In Progress images of the new James Raiz exclusive Transformers / G.I. Joe Villains print for TFcon (1711282)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 19th, 2015 @ 4:52pm CDT
Great job with both Prints!! Very good work! :BOT:
Re: In Progress images of the new James Raiz exclusive Transformers / G.I. Joe Villains print for TFcon (1711695)
Posted by Va'al on July 21st, 2015 @ 3:48am CDT
With artist James Raiz back from Toronto's TFcon, we have a better chance to look at the process leading up to the creation of the Villains piece of his Transformers/G.I. Joe combo prints (first one, Heroes, can be found here), with colours by Kieran Oats. Make sure to drop by Raiz's channel and page under Box Office Artist for more, too!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 26 WWII World War 2" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RISE OF THE DECEPTICONS # 24 OCT 2020 NEW COVER A" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot TAILGATE and GROUNDBUSTER" on EBAY
Buy "1985 SCRAPPER G1 TAKARA TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCTICON (DEVASTATOR) HASBRO DECPTICON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Western Star 5700XE Jada" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action figures - Brand new sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Battle Masters Siege War CALIBURST Takara Tomy B" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Thunderhowl Figure 2021 MOC Hasbro" on EBAY