In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set

In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set

Thursday, August 6th, 2015 3:32am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 32,806

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Last we heard of the Transformers Kabaya Gum Seacons was back in June, but thanks to fellow fan sig_yan on Twitter, we get a small selection of in-hand images for the kit! Check them out mirrored below, including a brief comparison shot and a look at them in Piranacon/King Poseidon mode.

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set

Credit(s): Twitter sig_yan


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set (1716117)
Posted by RhA on August 6th, 2015 @ 3:42am CDT
Looks like sig_yan has... Crabs.
Re: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set (1716119)
Posted by Va'al on August 6th, 2015 @ 4:49am CDT
RhA wrote:Looks like sig_yan has... Crabs.


Image
Re: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set (1716140)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 6th, 2015 @ 9:19am CDT
Too bad the joke didn't work. No crab altmodes. :oops:
Re: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set (1716165)
Posted by Relic Dinobot on August 6th, 2015 @ 12:10pm CDT
Still funny, though. ;-)

Might be the first Kabaya TFs I get. They look really awesome. And the colors! Such nice, 80's neon colors they are! :-P
Re: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set (1716205)
Posted by LegendaryAntiHero on August 6th, 2015 @ 6:58pm CDT
I wonder if we can get the whole thing in a single industry sized model kit box
Re: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set (1716655)
Posted by Va'al on August 8th, 2015 @ 4:00pm CDT
After the in-hand images of the Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacon set, fellow Seibertronian Madeus Prime has shared a stop-motion review from YouTube user youheidx - check out the new twist on a video review for King Poseidon embedded below!

Re: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set (1716676)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on August 8th, 2015 @ 5:16pm CDT
Cute way to do a review! I like how the combining pegs are handled here so as to not mess up the heads. Hopefully it isn't too breakable, though (have had a few Kabaya figures snap with very little effort).
Re: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set (1716682)
Posted by Rainmaker on August 8th, 2015 @ 6:00pm CDT
Is that really the G1 Seacons?

Its like they just, rushed G1 toys a bit too much.
Re: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set (1716695)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 8th, 2015 @ 7:27pm CDT
Rainmaker wrote:Is that really the G1 Seacons?

Its like they just, rushed G1 toys a bit too much.
Were you expecting something mind-blowing from these tiny little Kabaya model kits? Part of the selling point of these is their charm and little quaintness.
Re: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set (1716697)
Posted by Rainmaker on August 8th, 2015 @ 7:33pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:Is that really the G1 Seacons?

Its like they just, rushed G1 toys a bit too much.
Were you expecting something mind-blowing from these tiny little Kabaya model kits? Part of the selling point of these is their charm and little quaintness.


Not really but, it's a bit sticker crazy.
Re: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set (1716699)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 8th, 2015 @ 7:36pm CDT
Rainmaker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:Is that really the G1 Seacons?

Its like they just, rushed G1 toys a bit too much.
Were you expecting something mind-blowing from these tiny little Kabaya model kits? Part of the selling point of these is their charm and little quaintness.


Not really but, it's a bit sticker crazy.
That's inherent of the nature of model kits.
Re: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set (1716700)
Posted by Rainmaker on August 8th, 2015 @ 7:38pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:Is that really the G1 Seacons?

Its like they just, rushed G1 toys a bit too much.
Were you expecting something mind-blowing from these tiny little Kabaya model kits? Part of the selling point of these is their charm and little quaintness.


Not really but, it's a bit sticker crazy.
That's inherent of the nature of model kits.

So are those the actual G1 Seacons or just a build your own kit?
Re: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set (1716701)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 8th, 2015 @ 7:45pm CDT
Rainmaker wrote:So are those the actual G1 Seacons or just a build your own kit?
Sabrblade wrote:tiny little Kabaya model kits
Re: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set (1716702)
Posted by Rainmaker on August 8th, 2015 @ 7:49pm CDT
Well, that's different
Re: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set (1716706)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 8th, 2015 @ 8:01pm CDT
Rainmaker wrote:Well, that's different
Not when one considers that all Kabaya TF model kits are like that.
Re: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set (1716707)
Posted by Rainmaker on August 8th, 2015 @ 8:03pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:Well, that's different
Not when one considers that all Kabaya TF model kits are like that.


I don't know that much about G1 toys
Re: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set (1716708)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 8th, 2015 @ 8:04pm CDT
Rainmaker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:Well, that's different
Not when one considers that all Kabaya TF model kits are like that.


I don't know that much about G1 toys
These aren't G1 toys, though.
Re: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set (1716710)
Posted by Rainmaker on August 8th, 2015 @ 8:05pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:Well, that's different
Not when one considers that all Kabaya TF model kits are like that.


I don't know that much about G1 toys
These aren't G1 toys, though.


Wait what?
Re: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set (1716714)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 8th, 2015 @ 8:26pm CDT
Rainmaker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:Well, that's different
Not when one considers that all Kabaya TF model kits are like that.


I don't know that much about G1 toys
These aren't G1 toys, though.


Wait what?
These are tiny, down-scaled, miniature replicas of the Hasbro/Takara-made G1 toys in model kit form made by Kabaya.
Re: In-Hand Images - Kabaya Gum Transformers Seacons Set (1716715)
Posted by Rainmaker on August 8th, 2015 @ 8:28pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:Well, that's different
Not when one considers that all Kabaya TF model kits are like that.


I don't know that much about G1 toys
These aren't G1 toys, though.


Wait what?
These are tiny, down-scaled, miniature replicas of the Hasbro/Takara-made G1 toys in model kit form made by Kabaya.


Kay

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
Twincast / Podcast #275:
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Hollywood Rides Diecast 1:32 Scale Flame Design Jada" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION AUTOBOT QUICK DRAW HOUND Power battler 2014." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 41 Constructicon Scrapmetal - Devastator Arm. MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Predaking - 30th Anniversary New Amazon Exclusive Platinum" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Autobot SLUG - TRU Evolution 2-Pack Exclusive Deluxe New Slag" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Class Lightning Slash Thundercracker" on EBAY
Buy "JADA 30114 TRANSFORMERS VW VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE BUMBLEBEE 1:24 WITH CHARLIE FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner force STEELJAW in original packaging !!" on EBAY