In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version

Transformers News: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version

Sunday, August 10th, 2014 1:03PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 29,867

Thanks to ACToys user douglas we have our first in-hand images of the Bathing Ape exclusive MP-10 Convoy Bape Version. This version of the fan favorite MP-10 mold comes primarily in green with a camo detail stripe and the Bathing Ape logo on his left shoulder. No trailer for this release, but he does come with is trademark Ion Blaster and Energon Axe accessories. Check out the images mirrored below:

Credit(s): douglas
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598218)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 10th, 2014 @ 1:19pm CDT
Unless I see him on clearance, I would never buy him.

However, I do admit that these colors work very well and he's one great looking mofo.
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598219)
Posted by megatronus on August 10th, 2014 @ 1:21pm CDT
The more I see it, the more I like it. That's bad news bears right there.
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598227)
Posted by shajaki on August 10th, 2014 @ 1:57pm CDT
megatronus wrote:The more I see it, the more I like it. That's bad news bears right there.
ugh i know right? after looking into his pretty yellow/gold/whatever eyes, im actually starting to like it. and it finally occurred to me: ill probably never dislike this mold. which is bad for the wallet :lol:
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598233)
Posted by Shadowman on August 10th, 2014 @ 2:34pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598235)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 10th, 2014 @ 2:44pm CDT
Shadowman wrote:I don't want to be "that guy" but I had to do a double take, since "BAPE" at a quick glance, looks like another word entirely...

Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598236)
Posted by Shadowman on August 10th, 2014 @ 2:46pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Try switching out the B for other, similarly-shaped letters.
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598247)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 10th, 2014 @ 3:34pm CDT
Shadowman wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Try switching out the B for other, similarly-shaped letters.

Nope, still don't see it.
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598259)
Posted by Slovman on August 10th, 2014 @ 4:27pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598268)
Posted by YRQRM0 on August 10th, 2014 @ 5:10pm CDT
This is seriously beautiful
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598280)
Posted by Ultra Markus on August 10th, 2014 @ 6:09pm CDT
looks like Acid Storm Optimus
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598283)
Posted by shajaki on August 10th, 2014 @ 6:21pm CDT
Slovman wrote:Anybody know what this bad boy's gonna cost? I don't know that I can pass up a green Optimus...
i would base this on MP10B black convoy (which is also sans trailer), whos average retail price was $160. this is an exclusive of sorts but id be surprised if he reached the $200 mark.
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598348)
Posted by 1984forever on August 11th, 2014 @ 4:47am CDT
Bathing Ape is still around? Geez, I haven't worn their brand of plastic KO Air Force 1s since 2006. Talk about played out!
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598358)
Posted by griftimus prime on August 11th, 2014 @ 7:10am CDT
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598392)
Posted by megatronus on August 11th, 2014 @ 8:55am CDT
griftimus prime wrote:trash. i dont care how good the poses are. i have the original. thats all i need.

Well... uh... you're trash! Take that!! ;)
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598406)
Posted by noctorro on August 11th, 2014 @ 9:28am CDT
Great photos, looks like a soldier type Optimus or Jungle.
Now Hasbro, simplify the mold, scale it to Voyager and then
shotgun it all over the world please.
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598497)
Posted by KnightAero on August 11th, 2014 @ 1:28pm CDT
Wow! Excellent photos, however, I am still not a fan of the colors.
I do like this mold though... Pose-ability is amazing.
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598550)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 11th, 2014 @ 4:40pm CDT
noctorro wrote:Great photos, looks like a soldier type Optimus or Jungle.
Now Hasbro, simplify the mold, scale it to Voyager and then
shotgun it all over the world please.

Meanwhile, this one will have to do.

Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598700)
Posted by Peridot on August 12th, 2014 @ 10:54am CDT
Prime looks okay, but it would be better if they at least tried to make it a different character. I wonder how that deco would look with an Alternators/Classics Hound head...

...Huh.
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1599956)
Posted by Dead Metal on August 17th, 2014 @ 12:00pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Try switching out the B for other, similarly-shaped letters.

Nope, still don't see it.

I keep reading it as Babe, so I'm imagining in a string bikini posing on car hoods and such ....
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1600401)
Posted by shajaki on August 19th, 2014 @ 9:33am CDT
holy sweet monkey jeezus. MP bape is apparently out, and have you seen what the asking price for this thing is?

behold the monstrosity

this bugger is probably going to cost over $400 wherever you find it. call me naive, but i really wasnt expecting it to be that bad.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers SKYWARP Combiner Wars Leader Class Generations G1 NIB Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 23 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Henkei Dirge Classics Deluxe Takara - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 24 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Henkei Thrust Classics Deluxe Takara - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 25 minutes 57 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS 4 AGE OF EXTINCTION GENERATIONS LEADER GRIMLOCK FIGURE - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 26 minutes 4 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS 4 AGE OF EXTINCTION GENERATIONS LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME FIGURE - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 26 minutes 14 seconds
TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION GENERATIONS DELUXE CLASS DINOBOT SLASH FIGURE - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 28 minutes 17 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS VOYAGER CLASS AUTOBOT BRAINSTORM 2-IN-1 ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 28 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Henkei Ramjet Classics Deluxe Takara - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 28 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017