In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers

Transformers News: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers

Sunday, May 26th, 2019 10:37PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: notirishman   Views: 27,173

Thanks to DioXDio on Weibo, we have some great in hand images of War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3! To be specific, we have Smashdown, Caliburst (Slugslinger's Targetmaster), Blackjack and Hyperdrive (Decepticon Sports Car Patrol), Red Alert, Brunt, Springer, and Thundercracker. We also get a good image on how they, along with Refraktor, look in box, including their corresponding box artwork. There are many images here, so we hope you enjoy these looks at these upcoming toys, or as we found out recently in our last article, currently releasing. Have your thoughts changed? Well, tell us in the Pub forums below!

Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022704)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 26th, 2019 @ 10:42pm CDT
Seriously, why does thundercracker have starscreams head? :HEADHURTS:
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022705)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on May 26th, 2019 @ 10:44pm CDT
Thundercracker keeps looking better and better! Wave 3's really going to be hard on the wallet with the battlemasters, micromasters, three Reflectors, Red Alert, Brunt, Springer, AND Thundercracker. This is going to be the first wave where I actually buy all the new figures for the size classes
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022706)
Posted by notirishman on May 26th, 2019 @ 10:46pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:Seriously, why does thundercracker have starscreams head? :HEADHURTS:

Yo, same exact thing happened with Construct bots, remember?
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022707)
Posted by Albatross250 on May 26th, 2019 @ 10:47pm CDT
Brunt have that same violet color like Shockwave, i might plan to buy 2 Brunts. :-D :CON:
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022708)
Posted by Ultra Markus on May 26th, 2019 @ 10:58pm CDT
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022711)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on May 26th, 2019 @ 11:30pm CDT
Why does Red Alert's hips/waist look so messed up in a lot of those shots? Also I really hope his windscreen is dark, but transparent like Sideswipe... A lot of those seem over saturated color wise.
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022712)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on May 26th, 2019 @ 11:31pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:im surprised that with all the different brunt configurations not one was a tower for trypticon :???:

Has anyone tried integrating the weaponizers with their titans yet?
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022714)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 26th, 2019 @ 11:39pm CDT
SpikeyTigertron wrote:

Has anyone tried integrating the weaponizers with their titans yet?
There's an official "Weaponizer Fortress Maximus" configuration with Cog combined with Legends Fort Max in the Big Powered prologue manga.
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022715)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on May 27th, 2019 @ 12:04am CDT
This just reaffirms most of my plans. Thundercracker does tempt me but I think I'll hold out until Redwing. Springer still looks great (even if his grey is the wrong color)

Yeah on further reflection I'm definitely going to have to paint his blue parts grey, and the swords silver
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022716)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on May 27th, 2019 @ 12:05am CDT
A lot of these look really good. I was trying to skip most of this line, but Hasbro knows what I like.
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022717)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on May 27th, 2019 @ 12:07am CDT
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022718)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on May 27th, 2019 @ 12:18am CDT
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022719)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on May 27th, 2019 @ 12:51am CDT
Wireless_Phantom wrote:The more I look at Springer's battle damage and leg colors, the more I really hope he gets redecoed as Drift or Deadlock so that the mold can exist in a better color scheme.

I was just thinking about this, looking at his shoulders, and how his rotor section if painted right *could* look like a car's windscreen.... my money would be on Deadlock with a Drift later in the trilogy.
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022720)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on May 27th, 2019 @ 12:54am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I'm really excited for Springer but I'm not happy with how they handled the rotor blades/swords. I think the T30 version did it better.

I agree the T30 did a really good job, but I don't hate how they did it this time around. I like that the blades look like they can clip onto the sides of the gun(s). Guess the sniper rifle is also a "combined" weapon. I think it'll be fun.
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022726)
Posted by sol magnus on May 27th, 2019 @ 7:49am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:...so I read the latest article put up about the card game again out of curiosity, and I think I see another potential first look at a figure. Last time I did this, I got shot down pretty quickly, but I think this might be accurate, given who it is:
Siege Ratchet maybe.JPG

-We know Ratchet is coming already
-That does appear to be the Ironhide mold
-Has the cartoon-accurate white helmet and black crest I recall most people on this thread expecting
-Most importantly, this card is a DIFFERENT design for Ratchet than the one on his individual card, as his individual card looked to be based off the old Universe mold

So if I'm right this time, then Ratchet absolutely has a molded-on lightbar like I was hoping, a cartoon-accurate head, and possibly those accessories? I'm taking the accessories with a grain of salt for now. I know Ratchet appeared in his Siege design in the new IDW run already, does anyone who's seen it want to confirm or deny this?

He also appeared in issue 4 of the current series in the Siege body.
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022728)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 27th, 2019 @ 7:53am CDT
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022729)
Posted by sol magnus on May 27th, 2019 @ 7:59am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:brunt continues to look amazing; I honestly hope we get alternate faction recolors of all the weaponizers, I just need more of these guys in my life =P~

Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022731)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 27th, 2019 @ 8:24am CDT
sol magnus wrote:

Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022732)
Posted by ThunderThruster on May 27th, 2019 @ 8:31am CDT
sol magnus wrote:Weirldy, the weaponizers (and micromasters) are the ones I'm passing on. Not that I don't like them, but to me they are parts of figures I don't have and will likely never get.

I don't have Fort Max or Metroplex, but that hasn't stopped me picking up Cog and Sixgun. I don't have Trypticon, but I will be getting Brunt. The beauty of the weaponisers is the fact that you don't need their associated titan to be able to enjoy them, as they can bu utilized by other figures and (IMHO) they are nice enough figures in their own right.
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022733)
Posted by sol magnus on May 27th, 2019 @ 8:34am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:Thats fair, I only have trypticon; but I'm super into the weaponizing gimmick, so more weaponizers will never be a bad thing for me :-D

I don't think it's bad at all. It's just having some line to not cross so I don't go off the deep end.

I'm slated to get everything from Wave 3 except Brunt, the micromasters and Galaxy Upgrade Optimus, and I'm wavering on Optimus.

ThunderThruster wrote:

I don't Fort Max of Metroplex, but that hasn't stopped me picking up Cog and Sixgun. I don't have Trypticon, but I will be getting Brunt. The beauty of the weaponisers is the fact that you don't need their associated titan to be able to enjoy them, as they can bu utilized by other figures and (IMHO) they are nice enough figures in their own right.

Yeah, I get that. And hey, I wouldn't mind having the Titans. They're all acquirable. But I have a tendency to go overboard, and I have a wife and four kids. It's time for me to not go overboard.

I associate them with the Titans, and if I got them I would totally get the Titans. Just better to not go down that road.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #224 - TCG Siege Strategy
"TCG Siege Strategy"
Posted: Thursday, May 30th, 2019

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG06 Gelshark Painted JP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Sky-byte (Sky Bite) Comp" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation 1 Ravage And Rumble Cassette Two Pack KO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sky-Byte Shark Great Colors/Condition Incomplete see listing Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee VW Beetle with Charlie Figure 1:24 Scale Jada 30114" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Laserbeak" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Cyberverse Shadow Striker Action Figure Stealth Sniper Shot NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters Optimus Prime Action Figure Toy" on EBAY