In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers

In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers

Sunday, May 26th, 2019 10:37pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: notsoalex   Views: 30,463

Thanks to DioXDio on Weibo, we have some great in hand images of War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3! To be specific, we have Smashdown, Caliburst (Slugslinger's Targetmaster), Blackjack and Hyperdrive (Decepticon Sports Car Patrol), Red Alert, Brunt, Springer, and Thundercracker. We also get a good image on how they, along with Refraktor, look in box, including their corresponding box artwork. There are many images here, so we hope you enjoy these looks at these upcoming toys, or as we found out recently in our last article, currently releasing. Have your thoughts changed? Well, tell us in the Pub forums below!

Transformers News: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers

Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022704)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 26th, 2019 @ 10:42pm CDT
Seriously, why does thundercracker have starscreams head? :HEADHURTS:
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022705)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on May 26th, 2019 @ 10:44pm CDT
Thundercracker keeps looking better and better! Wave 3's really going to be hard on the wallet with the battlemasters, micromasters, three Reflectors, Red Alert, Brunt, Springer, AND Thundercracker. This is going to be the first wave where I actually buy all the new figures for the size classes
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022706)
Posted by notsoalex on May 26th, 2019 @ 10:46pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:Seriously, why does thundercracker have starscreams head? :HEADHURTS:

Yo, same exact thing happened with Construct bots, remember?
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022707)
Posted by Albatross250 on May 26th, 2019 @ 10:47pm CDT
Brunt have that same violet color like Shockwave, i might plan to buy 2 Brunts. :-D :CON:
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022708)
Posted by Ultra Markus on May 26th, 2019 @ 10:58pm CDT
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022711)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on May 26th, 2019 @ 11:30pm CDT
Why does Red Alert's hips/waist look so messed up in a lot of those shots? Also I really hope his windscreen is dark, but transparent like Sideswipe... A lot of those seem over saturated color wise.
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022712)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on May 26th, 2019 @ 11:31pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:im surprised that with all the different brunt configurations not one was a tower for trypticon :???:

Has anyone tried integrating the weaponizers with their titans yet?
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022714)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 26th, 2019 @ 11:39pm CDT
SpikeyTigertron wrote:

Has anyone tried integrating the weaponizers with their titans yet?
There's an official "Weaponizer Fortress Maximus" configuration with Cog combined with Legends Fort Max in the Big Powered prologue manga.
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022715)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on May 27th, 2019 @ 12:04am CDT
This just reaffirms most of my plans. Thundercracker does tempt me but I think I'll hold out until Redwing. Springer still looks great (even if his grey is the wrong color)

Yeah on further reflection I'm definitely going to have to paint his blue parts grey, and the swords silver
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022716)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on May 27th, 2019 @ 12:05am CDT
A lot of these look really good. I was trying to skip most of this line, but Hasbro knows what I like.
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022717)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on May 27th, 2019 @ 12:07am CDT
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022718)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on May 27th, 2019 @ 12:18am CDT
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022719)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on May 27th, 2019 @ 12:51am CDT
Wireless_Phantom wrote:The more I look at Springer's battle damage and leg colors, the more I really hope he gets redecoed as Drift or Deadlock so that the mold can exist in a better color scheme.

I was just thinking about this, looking at his shoulders, and how his rotor section if painted right *could* look like a car's windscreen.... my money would be on Deadlock with a Drift later in the trilogy.
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022720)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on May 27th, 2019 @ 12:54am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I'm really excited for Springer but I'm not happy with how they handled the rotor blades/swords. I think the T30 version did it better.

I agree the T30 did a really good job, but I don't hate how they did it this time around. I like that the blades look like they can clip onto the sides of the gun(s). Guess the sniper rifle is also a "combined" weapon. I think it'll be fun.
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022726)
Posted by sol magnus on May 27th, 2019 @ 7:49am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:...so I read the latest article put up about the card game again out of curiosity, and I think I see another potential first look at a figure. Last time I did this, I got shot down pretty quickly, but I think this might be accurate, given who it is:
Siege Ratchet maybe.JPG

-We know Ratchet is coming already
-That does appear to be the Ironhide mold
-Has the cartoon-accurate white helmet and black crest I recall most people on this thread expecting
-Most importantly, this card is a DIFFERENT design for Ratchet than the one on his individual card, as his individual card looked to be based off the old Universe mold

So if I'm right this time, then Ratchet absolutely has a molded-on lightbar like I was hoping, a cartoon-accurate head, and possibly those accessories? I'm taking the accessories with a grain of salt for now. I know Ratchet appeared in his Siege design in the new IDW run already, does anyone who's seen it want to confirm or deny this?

He also appeared in issue 4 of the current series in the Siege body.
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022728)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 27th, 2019 @ 7:53am CDT
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022729)
Posted by sol magnus on May 27th, 2019 @ 7:59am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:brunt continues to look amazing; I honestly hope we get alternate faction recolors of all the weaponizers, I just need more of these guys in my life =P~

Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022731)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 27th, 2019 @ 8:24am CDT
sol magnus wrote:

Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022732)
Posted by ThunderThruster on May 27th, 2019 @ 8:31am CDT
sol magnus wrote:Weirldy, the weaponizers (and micromasters) are the ones I'm passing on. Not that I don't like them, but to me they are parts of figures I don't have and will likely never get.

I don't have Fort Max or Metroplex, but that hasn't stopped me picking up Cog and Sixgun. I don't have Trypticon, but I will be getting Brunt. The beauty of the weaponisers is the fact that you don't need their associated titan to be able to enjoy them, as they can bu utilized by other figures and (IMHO) they are nice enough figures in their own right.
Re: In-hand images of Siege Wave 3 Battle Masters, Micromaster, Deluxes, Voyagers (2022733)
Posted by sol magnus on May 27th, 2019 @ 8:34am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:Thats fair, I only have trypticon; but I'm super into the weaponizing gimmick, so more weaponizers will never be a bad thing for me :-D

I don't think it's bad at all. It's just having some line to not cross so I don't go off the deep end.

I'm slated to get everything from Wave 3 except Brunt, the micromasters and Galaxy Upgrade Optimus, and I'm wavering on Optimus.

ThunderThruster wrote:

I don't Fort Max of Metroplex, but that hasn't stopped me picking up Cog and Sixgun. I don't have Trypticon, but I will be getting Brunt. The beauty of the weaponisers is the fact that you don't need their associated titan to be able to enjoy them, as they can bu utilized by other figures and (IMHO) they are nice enough figures in their own right.

Yeah, I get that. And hey, I wouldn't mind having the Titans. They're all acquirable. But I have a tendency to go overboard, and I have a wife and four kids. It's time for me to not go overboard.

I associate them with the Titans, and if I got them I would totally get the Titans. Just better to not go down that road.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "MISB Transformers SCF Tokyo Game Show Battle Damage Set Optimus/Convoy Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premiere Edition Deluxe Cogman 2017  ((NEW))" on EBAY
Buy "1:64 TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME WESTERN STAR 5700 & BARRICADE JADA TOYS DIECAST" on EBAY
Buy "Jada Nano Hollywood Rides Transformers Bumblebee Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Movie 1 27 Deluxe Clunker Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TRA CYBERVERSE Slipstream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 30 Crankcase" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Autobot Ratchet with Grapple Grab New In Box" on EBAY