In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy

In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy

Wednesday, February 28th, 2018 1:05pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 18,635

Since this summer, we had seen very little in terms of the Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-10 7-11 edition, a white redeco (totally not Ultra Magnus) of the base Optimus Prime / Convoy mold with the chain's green, orange and red logo and theme.

Thanks now to Japanese toy Twitter users pcwr_Etchy and Alfes2010, we have some actual in hand images to share with you all! The images have been mirrored below for your viewing convenience, and show the figure in its package, robot mode, and the trailer being used by a variety of Transformers Masterpiece characters, such as Megatron, Spike, Hot Rodimus and more. Check them all out, and let us know what you think in the discussion!

Transformers News: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-10 Convoy 7-11 Edition

Credit(s): Alfes2010, pcwr_Etchy

This article was last modified on Wednesday, February 28th, 2018 1:06pm CST

Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy (1943103)
Posted by joevill on February 28th, 2018 @ 2:23pm CST
This looks cool! I'll get it.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy (1943105)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on February 28th, 2018 @ 2:25pm CST
1st off, what is Megatron Holding?

So I would buy this if it was released here. I wouldn't want to pay the import price, but if it was released officially I would love to get it.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy (1943106)
Posted by Bounti76 on February 28th, 2018 @ 2:26pm CST
I want this, but it's very exclusive and hideously expensive. :-(
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy (1943109)
Posted by Va'al on February 28th, 2018 @ 2:42pm CST
Rodimus Knight wrote:1st off, what is Megatron Holding?

It looks like the Evasion Mode OP gun. :-?
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy (1943112)
Posted by shajaki on February 28th, 2018 @ 3:04pm CST
This is going to be the first MP-10 I display with the trailer :-?

I wonder where I can find a (to scale to Optimus) Slurpee cup?.....
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy (1943122)
Posted by YRQRM0 on February 28th, 2018 @ 4:15pm CST
It looks so ugly but I want it....
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy (1943267)
Posted by Bronzewolf on March 1st, 2018 @ 5:20pm CST
shajaki wrote:This is going to be the first MP-10 I display with the trailer :-?

I wonder where I can find a (to scale to Optimus) Slurpee cup?.....

You could probably 3-D print one... :-?
Eh, I'm sure there's some Japanese miniature set out there that includes one that would work.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy (1943289)
Posted by shajaki on March 1st, 2018 @ 9:26pm CST
Bronzewolf wrote:

I wonder where I can find a (to scale to Optimus) Slurpee cup?.....
You could probably 3-D print one... :-?
I did some Googlin' and didn't come up with a whole lot. Nothing with an actual Slurpee or 7-11 logo, but some decent looking slushy cups. Only the links were dead. Only other thing I found were Frappacino's on eBay... neat, but ain't right.

Can 3D printers do clear plastic? :-?
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy (1943291)
Posted by Bronzewolf on March 1st, 2018 @ 10:24pm CST
shajaki wrote:
Bronzewolf wrote:

I wonder where I can find a (to scale to Optimus) Slurpee cup?.....
You could probably 3-D print one... :-?

Can 3D printers do clear plastic? :-?

Oh, absolutely! I'm actually doing a few projects on a 3D Printer in a couple weeks. I'll see if I can CAD up some Slurpee cups & straws that fit. Most difficult thing'll be scale.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy (1943330)
Posted by shajaki on March 2nd, 2018 @ 8:41am CST
Bronzewolf wrote:
shajaki wrote:
Bronzewolf wrote:

I wonder where I can find a (to scale to Optimus) Slurpee cup?.....
You could probably 3-D print one... :-?

Can 3D printers do clear plastic? :-?

Oh dude, that would be so awesome. So long as I can get it in an MP-10's hand, I'm not picky about scale 8-)

If you can make it, I've been thinking I could fill it with some sort of food coloring crystals or something to simulate the slush. That, and a sticker or two and I'll be over the moon 8-}
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy (1943342)
Posted by shajaki on March 2nd, 2018 @ 9:41am CST
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy (1943351)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 2nd, 2018 @ 10:10am CST
TFTM overquotes. >:oP
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy (1943543)
Posted by shajaki on March 3rd, 2018 @ 2:31pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:TFTM overquotes. >:oP
I don't understand. Did you comment JUST to say you don't think that was funny? :???:
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy (1944163)
Posted by Emerje on March 6th, 2018 @ 2:00am CST
shajaki wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:TFTM overquotes. >:oP

I think you mean, "why throw away your post so recklessly?"

Emerje
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy (1944386)
Posted by shajaki on March 6th, 2018 @ 10:59pm CST
He's here! :DANCE:

Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy (1945480)
Posted by Galactic Prime on March 11th, 2018 @ 12:08pm CDT
Why would anyone want a 7-11 Ultra Magnus?
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy (1945482)
Posted by shajaki on March 11th, 2018 @ 12:19pm CDT
Galactic Prime wrote:Why would anyone want a 7-11 Ultra Magnus?
Do you have eyes? Because it's awesome.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy (1945484)
Posted by steals_your_goats on March 11th, 2018 @ 12:25pm CDT
shajaki wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:Why would anyone want a 7-11 Ultra Magnus?
Do you have eyes? Because it's awesome.

This is the only correct answer.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy (1945508)
Posted by Galactic Prime on March 11th, 2018 @ 2:41pm CDT
shajaki wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:Why would anyone want a 7-11 Ultra Magnus?
Do you have eyes? Because it's awesome.

You spelled retarded wrong
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy (1945513)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 11th, 2018 @ 2:58pm CDT
Galactic Prime wrote:Why would anyone want a 7-11 Ultra Magnus?
It's Convoy.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Galvatron with Nucleon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Netflix Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Hardhead - Headmasters Retro Generations Titans Deluxe Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Mirage - Netflix War For Cybertron Generations Titans Decepticon TK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy HOTLINK Netflix Walmart Exclusive NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG52 MISSFIRE & Targetmaster Aimless Titans Return Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Netflix HOTLINK Seeker Used Complete w/Box + Instructions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 & 2015 RID McDonald's Happy Meal Grimlock Figures" on EBAY