In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia

In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia

Saturday, January 28th, 2017 3:14am CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 32,831

We have some new images of the just released Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors exclusive, UW-EX Megatronia, courtesy both of the company's official Twitter account and Taiwanese Facebook user tungyunhsiang, showing off the redeco of the Victorion combiner and her team of Torchbearers/Rust Renegades - both in comparisons with the Hasbro figures and alone. Check them out below!

Transformers News: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia

Credit(s): TF_pr, tungyunhsiang

This article was last modified on Saturday, January 28th, 2017 4:47am CST

Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1855349)
Posted by Mechastrike on January 28th, 2017 @ 4:01am CST
oh japan. some how that art at the end didn't feel right.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1855350)
Posted by fenrir72 on January 28th, 2017 @ 4:43am CST
Mechastrike wrote:oh japan. some how that art at the end didn't feel right.

Fembots lathering each other? 8-}
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1855351)
Posted by Insurgent on January 28th, 2017 @ 5:09am CST
I still want that torso fembot. Not bothered about the rest, but Megatronia does look nicer than the rather bland looking Victorian.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1855354)
Posted by Munkky on January 28th, 2017 @ 6:42am CST
Megaempress looks great, it's a shame she's not sold individually. I still don't like the orangey-pink on Lunaclub, but overall the set looks a lot better than Victorion. If the price drops on Kapow Toys I'll get one.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1855355)
Posted by WreckerJack on January 28th, 2017 @ 6:57am CST
fenrir72 wrote:
Mechastrike wrote:oh japan. some how that art at the end didn't feel right.

Fembots lathering each other? 8-}

If you are talking about this - http://takaratomymall.jp/img/goods/4904 ... /comic.pdf

I think you are being really silly. They are just hugging. :roll:

But there are some rather...odd poses... as one scrolls through. :shock:

But then again it's not as bad as *shudder* kiss players. :SICK:
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1855356)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 28th, 2017 @ 7:01am CST
WreckerJack wrote:I kinda wish I knew what they were saying to see if its just my mind being dirty or not. :-?

Note: This translation uses the English names instead of the Japanese names.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1855357)
Posted by Targetmaster Kup on January 28th, 2017 @ 7:11am CST
WreckerJack wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
Mechastrike wrote:oh japan. some how that art at the end didn't feel right.

Fembots lathering each other? 8-}

I think you are being really silly. They are just hugging. :roll:

But there are some rather...odd poses... as one scrolls through. :shock:

But then again it's not as bad as *shudder* kiss players. :SICK:

No, he's talking about this: Image
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1855359)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 28th, 2017 @ 7:20am CST
I really love the concept of a R63 Megatron. However, I don't like the rainbow-colored combiner. So for me, my Hasbro Victorion is the superior set.

I just love combiners with a uniform color scheme. Devastator, Victorion, and Computron are the champions. Bruticus and Defensor are not perfect, but the members don't clash too much with each others. But Megatronia, Liokaiser, Optimus Maximus, Galvatronus, and the likes, I really don't apreciate.

Still, if one like the colors and don't own the Victorion original, Megatronia WILL be a solid purchase.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1855362)
Posted by WreckerJack on January 28th, 2017 @ 7:36am CST
Welp. Thanks to this thread I have laughed so hard I had tea come out my nose. Congratulations. >:oP

Megatronia and her team will be having a meeting with Decepticon HR after this I am sure. Though it is kinda cool that according to the comic that the matrix is the oracle in Japan.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1855363)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 28th, 2017 @ 7:44am CST
WreckerJack wrote:Though it is kinda cool that according to the comic that the matrix is the oracle in Japan.
No, the Oracle and Vector Sigma have access to the Matrix (A.K.A. the Allspark, A.K.A. the Transformers afterlife dimension).
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1855368)
Posted by WreckerJack on January 28th, 2017 @ 7:58am CST
Sabrblade wrote:

I really need to brush up on my lore.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1855369)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 28th, 2017 @ 8:01am CST
WreckerJack wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I really need to brush up on my lore.
Cliffnotes version - http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformer_afterlife
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1855370)
Posted by Va'al on January 28th, 2017 @ 8:03am CST
WreckerJack wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I really need to brush up on my lore.

Nah, only nerds do that. :saint:
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1855376)
Posted by Mechastrike on January 28th, 2017 @ 9:09am CST
Nik Hero wrote:
WreckerJack wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
Mechastrike wrote:oh japan. some how that art at the end didn't feel right.

Fembots lathering each other? 8-}

I think you are being really silly. They are just hugging. :roll:

But there are some rather...odd poses... as one scrolls through. :shock:

But then again it's not as bad as *shudder* kiss players. :SICK:

No, he's talking about this: Image

yeah... THAT! although rather tame compared to *shudder* kiss players.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1855379)
Posted by WreckerJack on January 28th, 2017 @ 9:43am CST
I mean at least all the robots in that picture are adults of their species.

I am the nerdiest nerd. I got books, magic cards, and I can solve a rubix cube! Without taking it apart even. (Id rather be a smart nerd than a dummy any day!)
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1855401)
Posted by william-james88 on January 28th, 2017 @ 11:57am CST
Who's in the back spying on them?

Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1855410)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on January 28th, 2017 @ 12:15pm CST

Seeing these 2 side by side and looking at the knees makes me wonder if Mega Empress also has the mis-assembled legs.

Also, does anyone else see the 2 chest faces staring each other down? Creepy.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1855414)
Posted by william-james88 on January 28th, 2017 @ 12:32pm CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Also, does anyone else see the 2 chest faces staring each other down? Creepy.

NOW I DO!
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1855420)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 28th, 2017 @ 12:58pm CST
william-james88 wrote:Who's in the back spying on them?

Slizardo and the Skuxxoid.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1855424)
Posted by RiddlerJ on January 28th, 2017 @ 1:01pm CST
Nik Hero wrote:
WreckerJack wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
Mechastrike wrote:oh japan. some how that art at the end didn't feel right.

Fembots lathering each other? 8-}

I think you are being really silly. They are just hugging. :roll:

But there are some rather...odd poses... as one scrolls through. :shock:

But then again it's not as bad as *shudder* kiss players. :SICK:

No, he's talking about this: Image

Sudsy.

Well, she is a fire engine.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Chase Brush Fire Boulder Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kre-O 30662 Ratchet new sealed hasbro unopened 187 pieces" on EBAY
Buy "ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class 2021" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O TRANSFORMERS LOT IRONHIDE & MEGATRON KREON BATTLE CHANGER SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Autobot Ratchet Deluxe Action Figure " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS SALVAGE, Griffin Rock Construction Team Flip Racer 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Battle In Moon Light Cyberverse Optimus Prime Trailer Part" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bulkhead Takara Tomy MISB MINT" on EBAY