In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade

In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade

Tuesday, June 6th, 2017 2:56am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Kurona   Views: 19,728

Courtesy of fellow board member Albatross250 and coming from the TFND Facebook page, we finally have our first decent look since SDCC of Titans Return Windblade; one of the three new Deluxes from the upcoming Wave 5! We get a couple pictures of her Robot Mode and then of her Vehicle Mode, which perhaps show some... odd proportions compared to what we've had of the character before. In any case, it's awesome to see and might indicate Wave 5 hitting stores very very soon. Check the pictures out below and tell us what you think in the Energon Pub!

Transformers News: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade

Transformers News: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade

Transformers News: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade

Transformers News: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade

Transformers News: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade

Transformers News: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade

Transformers News: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade

This article was last modified on Tuesday, June 6th, 2017 3:13am CDT

Re: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade (1887231)
Posted by Va'al on June 6th, 2017 @ 3:03am CDT
Oh my gosh she's amazing.
Re: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade (1887232)
Posted by Terrsolpix on June 6th, 2017 @ 3:03am CDT
Va'al wrote:Oh my gosh she's amazing.

If by amazing you mean thicc, yes.
Re: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade (1887233)
Posted by Kurona on June 6th, 2017 @ 3:05am CDT
Va'al wrote:Oh my gosh she's amazing.

Re: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade (1887234)
Posted by Va'al on June 6th, 2017 @ 3:09am CDT
Terrsolpix wrote:
Va'al wrote:Oh my gosh she's amazing.

If by amazing you mean thicc, yes.

I know what I said, and I repeat it: amazing.

Kurona wrote:I'm still not entirely sure how I feel about her - on first impressions from the new pictures I did like, but now I'm not awfully sure about the proportions. At the very least though the vehicle mode is quite nice and I ADORE the headsculpt.

Re: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade (1887235)
Posted by Terrsolpix on June 6th, 2017 @ 3:11am CDT
Va'al wrote:
Terrsolpix wrote:
Va'al wrote:Oh my gosh she's amazing.

If by amazing you mean thicc, yes.

I know what I said, and I repeat it: amazing.

I wish. Probably a comic design I'm not noticing at 1 in the morning.
Re: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade (1887236)
Posted by Kurona on June 6th, 2017 @ 3:12am CDT
Va'al wrote:I was just thinking about getting some more Windblade goodness, and that headsculpt sold me hard. Have we seen the Titan Master? Is it - gasp - a tinier Windblade?! (or Vigilem?!?!?!)

'Fraid it's nothing special :( Just a Fracas edit

Also, I was a bit triggerhappy with the article; totally forgot these two images. Editing now!

Re: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade (1887237)
Posted by Terrsolpix on June 6th, 2017 @ 3:14am CDT
Kurona wrote:

'Fraid it's nothing special :( Just a Fracas edit

I wish she would get a generic army builder redeco esepevially since that mold would work perfectly for some neat aerial ninjas.
Re: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade (1887239)
Posted by Va'al on June 6th, 2017 @ 3:16am CDT
A generic Titan Master means it could be anyone.. hmmmmm.. foots are aplan.
Re: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade (1887240)
Posted by Kurona on June 6th, 2017 @ 3:17am CDT
Va'al wrote:A generic Titan Master means it could be anyone.. hmmmmm.. foots are aplan.

It only uses Fracas' torso and upper legs though - the lower legs, arms and head are all new. Makes me think they're referencing someone specific; I WANT to say Metroplex, but that head doesn't seem quite right... very confusing.
Re: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade (1887241)
Posted by Terrsolpix on June 6th, 2017 @ 3:18am CDT

I don't know if I should take this as "foot" in generic army builders or just Va'al being Va'al,
Re: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade (1887242)
Posted by Albatross250 on June 6th, 2017 @ 3:24am CDT
Kurona wrote:Image[/url]

"JUSTICE.... RAINS FROM ABOVE!" :lol:
Sorry... i really had to do it xD
Re: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade (1887244)
Posted by Terrsolpix on June 6th, 2017 @ 3:24am CDT
Re: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade (1887245)
Posted by Terrsolpix on June 6th, 2017 @ 3:25am CDT
Albatross250 wrote:
Kurona wrote:Image[/url]

"JUSTICE.... RAINS FROM ABOVE!" :lol:
Sorry... i really had to do it xD

Where's the Widow headshotting her from across the map?
Re: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade (1887247)
Posted by Kurona on June 6th, 2017 @ 3:34am CDT
Albatross250 wrote:
Kurona wrote:Image[/url]

"JUSTICE.... RAINS FROM ABOVE!" :lol:
Sorry... i really had to do it xD

:lol: Though considering in the comics she doesn't take up the fighting role that much...

"HEROES NEVER DIE!"
Re: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade (1887248)
Posted by Qwan on June 6th, 2017 @ 3:44am CDT
Kurona wrote:

Terrsolpix wrote:I've been scowering google images and can only guess it to be a pre-Jihaxus Srcee. Head shape matches and so do lips, only the chin is more prominent and it has singlasses.

Yeah, I remember there were a lot of efforts to work out who the TM might represent back when we first got stock images. IIRC we couldn't find anything that fit very well back then either, so I wonder if it might be possible that it's actually a new character/design? (Though admittedly I can't find any images of pre-Jhiaxus Arcee so Terrolspix might be right, I don't know.)

Have we had any 'new' Titan Master partners in the line so far? "New" as in an original design, not just a new name or nominally-new character that's just the bigger guy shrunk down. Especially given that as a character who's (seemingly) primarily defined by IDW, I wouldn't put it out of the question to have this TM design be almost an "advance preview" of a potential new character to become Windblade's TM in possible future tie-in material.

(Though I guess if the head design (not the rest of the body though) resembles anyone, it kiiinda looks like Nautica - another prominent primarily-IDW-based female character? Not that it would actually be her, more just like a visual homage to a superficially-similar-character. It's probably not that though. *shrug*)
Re: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade (1887249)
Posted by Terrsolpix on June 6th, 2017 @ 3:47am CDT
Qwan wrote:
Kurona wrote:

I looked at Nautica for a while but the chin on this was too strong and the glasses didn't match. I also never found a pre-Jihaxus Arcee, I'm only speculating at what he might have looked like, and why I think this would be a match.
Re: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade (1887250)
Posted by Kurona on June 6th, 2017 @ 3:52am CDT
It doesn't quite resemble anyone she'd be closely affiliated with - Mistress of Flame, Chromia, Starscream, Caminus, Metroplex, Victorion, Pyra Magna, Arcee, Aileron, none of the Bee Team, none of the handful of characters that showed up in Combiner Wars...
...
Oh dear god, what if Scorchfire's made up entirely for Machinima Titans Return? It'd make sense, right? Machinima Prime Wars focuses on her...
Re: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade (1887252)
Posted by Albatross250 on June 6th, 2017 @ 4:11am CDT
Kurona wrote:Where's the Widow headshotting her from across the map?

"JUSTICE...RAINS FROM-AUGHH" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade (1887253)
Posted by Terrsolpix on June 6th, 2017 @ 4:12am CDT
Albatross250 wrote:
Kurona wrote:Where's the Widow headshotting her from across the map?

"JUSTICE...RAINS FROM-AUGHH" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait what
Re: In-Hand images of Titans Return Windblade (1887256)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 6th, 2017 @ 4:24am CDT
Nah. An easy pass for me. Not keen on jetformers with big wings not even trying to hide in robot mode.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Club Exclusive Rare - RUNAMUCK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Steelbane Bumblebee Tiny Turbo Changers Target Exc" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Cogman STUDIO SERIES # 39 DELUXE CLASS Brand New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner New" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers ???? Botcon TFCC TFSS Barricade Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege & Earthrise Barricade - Nonnef Upgrade Kit" on EBAY