In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee

Transformers News: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee

Monday, June 19th, 2017 2:05AM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 35,037

Fellow Seibertronian Actar, joined by TFW2005 user gunshot, has purchased one of first Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee figures released in Singapore - and they've both shown off the Cybertronian scout with size comparisons, Bee comparisons, box sizes and some various posing! We've mirrored the images below for your viewing experience, check them out and join the discussion in the Energon Pub!

Credit(s): Actar, gunshot TFW
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890369)
Posted by Microraptor on June 19th, 2017 @ 2:31am CDT
=P~ =P~ =P~
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890386)
Posted by Slashercon on June 19th, 2017 @ 7:55am CDT
[quote="Va'al"]

These images alone are what I needed to possibly decide on getting this. Sure he's a bit bigger than usual, and I already have two other movie bees, BUT they FINALLY got his chest bit right in a smaller figure. Not to mention the proportions and details are all there.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890408)
Posted by Actar on June 19th, 2017 @ 9:28am CDT
Really glad you guys liked the pictures! Quite a hectic day of toy hunting, if I do say so myself. (^.^')
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890410)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on June 19th, 2017 @ 9:30am CDT
He's also fully painted
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890417)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on June 19th, 2017 @ 9:43am CDT
Man oh man, he is perfect. I really need that Bee in my life. Right meow.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890470)
Posted by UberSmaug on June 19th, 2017 @ 12:22pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890558)
Posted by Jeddostotle7 on June 19th, 2017 @ 4:12pm CDT
UberSmaug wrote:While I do think this looks fantastic the price just seems outrageous. If I'm seeing this correctly $159.99 in Singapore translated to roughly $115 US plus tax. I can't be the only one that thinks that is just crazy. This guy look to be to scaled with other MP cars like Tracks, Prowl, and Sideswipe. I figured this was going to be somewhere around $80 which still seems overpriced to be honest, But +100 is steeeeeeep. Would that also put MPM-04 pushing $200!!!!. Is there a Plastic shortage I don't know about or are Takara/Hasbro just taking us for a ride.

Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890563)
Posted by UberSmaug on June 19th, 2017 @ 4:33pm CDT
[quote]Hasbro confirmed a whiiile ago that the US price for MPM-03 would be $80, and MPM-04 would be $100.[/quote]
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890570)
Posted by Jeddostotle7 on June 19th, 2017 @ 4:42pm CDT
UberSmaug wrote:[quote]Hasbro confirmed a whiiile ago that the US price for MPM-03 would be $80, and MPM-04 would be $100.

I read that too but somethings not adding up. If googles currency exchange calculator is correct. The hasbro/takara releases may not be so identical after all. We'll have to wait and see. I hope I'm wrong.[/quote]

Prices for Hasbro products in other countries are often quite inflated compared to that same product's price in the US.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890580)
Posted by Prowl4 on June 19th, 2017 @ 4:54pm CDT

Don't like the price? Don't buy it then.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890595)
Posted by Ironhidensh on June 19th, 2017 @ 5:27pm CDT
I need to see some comparative pictures of this guy and Wei Jiang Battle Hornet, like, yesterday.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890601)
Posted by UberSmaug on June 19th, 2017 @ 5:42pm CDT
Prowl4 wrote:

Don't like the price? Don't buy it then.

Oh I fully intend to buy. This guy looks better every time I see it. My hats off to the designers. Engineering looks top notch, love that the wheels are actually accurately centered under his feet and not hanging off to the side. I was just shocked to see a sticker price that was $35 more than expected. Just makes me wonder if there are going to be some classic Hasbro cuts to hit that lower price point. They indicated that they would be identical but Takara often goes all out on better paint apps. In this case it could really make the difference for those looking for the definitive MP Bee. There were some questionable pics a while back that still have me concerned.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890602)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 19th, 2017 @ 5:49pm CDT
UberSmaug wrote:
Prowl4 wrote:

Don't like the price? Don't buy it then.

Again, Hasbro product prices in countries other than the US are higher when going via the exchange rate. It will still be $80 domestically, and the quality will be the same as like, say, the same product released in Europe. Japan however, headed by TakaraTomy, is a different story.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890608)
Posted by william-james88 on June 19th, 2017 @ 6:10pm CDT

Currencies never add up since they are constantly changing and prices are settled at the local market way before they come out. So it wont add up, ever.

The price chosen for the US market was $80 and thats it. You wont find it for that exact same price elsewhere.

And to prove how nothing matches up, people in Japan are able to buy this toy for $67,71 http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail ... agecnt%3D1

And you wont be able to get that exact price anywhere else either.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890731)
Posted by Actar on June 20th, 2017 @ 4:54am CDT
Anyone interested in a video review? (^o^)

Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890733)
Posted by Va'al on June 20th, 2017 @ 5:50am CDT
After the several in-hand images we've seen, fellow Seibertronian Actar has also shared with us a video review for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee! You can check out the video below, and let us know what you think of this new movieverse figure (one of three so far, with Optimus Prime and another yet to be fully confirmed) in the Energon Pub.

Actar wrote:Anyone interested in a video review? (^o^)

Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890741)
Posted by dragons on June 20th, 2017 @ 7:18am CDT
Good review thanks for sharing I skipped articulation part in video it's all same on different figures
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890838)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on June 20th, 2017 @ 12:51pm CDT
That was an awesome review! Man, this figure is great! You were right about the details sort of getting lost but then I saw them better in your review. And the door wings and where they sit is great and I love the lack of kibble anywhere. the die cast is awesome too.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1891075)
Posted by Actar on June 21st, 2017 @ 3:36am CDT

To add on to what the others have said, the prices of TF figures in Singapore are horrendously inflated. Deluxes are SGD34.99 and Voyagers are SGD59.99...
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1891076)
Posted by User897 on June 21st, 2017 @ 3:50am CDT
I recommend watching this with the sound off. That guy's voice is annoying. I still can't justify the price, so hopefully Wei Jiang or somebody will release one with the mentioned annoyances fixed.

Ending Soon On eBay

transformers DOTM ultimate optimus prime oversized weapons lot parts - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 12 minutes 33 seconds
TRANSFORMERS - CONSTRUCT-BOTS - DECEPTICON DRAGSTRIP - By HASBRO From 2013 - NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 19 minutes 8 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Universe Titanium Series - Optimus Prime 2008 - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 19 minutes 39 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 hours 20 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Barricade DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 21 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Berserker DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 22 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Dinobot Slash DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 22 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Battle Core Optimus Prime Complete - Time Remaining: 26 days 5 hours 23 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017