In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee

Transformers News: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee

Sunday, July 30th, 2017 2:53AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 24,093

Mexican toy collector Alex Buentello, via his Instagram account, has shared images of the upcoming new mold for deluxe Bumblebee in the Transformers: The Last Knight toyline! The new deluxe adds some spike wings to the car door ones, comes with the arm cannon, and is still part of the Premier Edition branding. Check it out below!

Credit(s): Alex Buentello
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (1900735)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on July 30th, 2017 @ 4:01am CDT
Agh, I can't wait for this guy to hit shelves. He looks amazing. I just need him and the deluxe Hot Rod (and maybe Cogman), then once I ship my Pile of Loot with Scorn and Nitro Zeus I'll have everyone I'm looking for out of the movie lineup. I managed to track down a voyager Megatron last week (finally) and I honestly haven't been so impressed with a Transformer in a couple months. The transformation is super smooth and fun, doesn't get in its own way and mine has all tight joints, also a first for me in a few months.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (1900736)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 30th, 2017 @ 4:06am CDT
Need!

Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (1900740)
Posted by Przemo24Pl on July 30th, 2017 @ 5:06am CDT
I want him
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (1900741)
Posted by Rainmaker on July 30th, 2017 @ 5:09am CDT
It's amazing, but the head looks off somehow...

:MAXIMAL:
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (1900743)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 30th, 2017 @ 5:48am CDT
Rainmaker wrote:It's amazing, but the head looks off somehow...

:MAXIMAL:

I think it looks fine but maybe you can swap it for one of the many, many, many other Bumblebee figure's heads? :P
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (1900745)
Posted by Cybertronius Primus on July 30th, 2017 @ 6:18am CDT
I really hope this guy gets over to the UK soon, he looks so good. I picked up the original Abominus mold from a car boot sale a few years back and was impressed, and this guy just seems to amend all my previous nitpicks with the old guy. Can't wait!
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (1900754)
Posted by Burn on July 30th, 2017 @ 7:34am CDT
Transformed Megatron.

Started off with the instructions, decided to toss them aside because trying to read anything printed in those colours on that background is near impossible for me.

He's pretty easy to figure out though. But you have to do a lot of small/minor adjustments to make sure everything lines up perfectly to lock together.

His nose cone doesn't want to stay locked in place all the time. That takes a bit of wrangling to get things to lock in. As do the wings to the legs.

Once transformed ... he's quite possibly the largest transformer jet, not just the wingspan, but the length as well. He's a mish mash though. In some spots, lots of detail, very much a jet ... others, you can clearly see robot parts.

He's a good figure, and definitely better than his voyager version. But if they were to put Masterpiece level effort into him, he could be the greatest Megatron figure ever.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (1900773)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 30th, 2017 @ 9:45am CDT
Yeah, that Bumblebee still looks awesome, I can't wait to add him to my collection. It'll probably be a while though, I haven't even found the wave 2 deluxes in stores yet.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (1900797)
Posted by Bradimus on July 30th, 2017 @ 11:52am CDT
I've haven't gotten anything since DotM and that was mostly cyberverse so this Bumblebee excites me because it looks like they corrected so many of the little issues with the previous versions. However I don't understand why Hasbro doesn't give Bee the transformable battle mask head they created for Battle Blades Bumblebee. That little minor issue may be the one thing that keeps me from getting this figure which otherwise would become my definitive Bumblebee. :(

Also, where is his hammer?
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (1900823)
Posted by Przemo24Pl on July 30th, 2017 @ 1:50pm CDT
when he will be avaible to buy
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (1900826)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 30th, 2017 @ 2:07pm CDT
Bradimus wrote:
Also, where is his hammer?

Unfortunately he doesn't come with one. I'm sure a third party will have one soon, there's already one for the masterpiece figure.

In the meantime, here's a hastily photoshopped version of what this Bee would look like with the hammer (with an appropriately epic background, of course.)
TLK Bee Poster.jpg
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (1900828)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 30th, 2017 @ 2:10pm CDT
That is a nice photoshop. Will have to get that backdrop printed out and stuck on the shelf behind Bee when he is released and purchased by the me.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (1900835)
Posted by T_Donor66 on July 30th, 2017 @ 2:56pm CDT
Burn wrote:Transformed Megatron.

Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (1900836)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on July 30th, 2017 @ 3:01pm CDT
T_Donor66 wrote:
Burn wrote:Transformed Megatron.

don't forget the...cough**oversized Wei Jiang Voyager**cough :WHISTLE:
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (1900838)
Posted by Quantum Surge on July 30th, 2017 @ 3:14pm CDT
I have a feeling that the potential 2018 Bee might take engineering cues from this Bee. Still, this figure should have been released, and the re/depaint of the AOE mold should have been used for any store as an exclusive.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (1900844)
Posted by Burn on July 30th, 2017 @ 3:53pm CDT
T_Donor66 wrote:Gotta disagree on that one. Voyager Megatron, imo, has better proportions, less kibble, and a wayyy better fusion cannon. Just my opinion though.

I found the jet mode to be severely lacking in ... something. I don't know what it was exactly but once I transformed him I was left disappointed.

Both voyager and leader are still impressive figures though.

And Stewie, as I've said to others I will say to you, keep 3P discussions OUT of the official threads.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (1900849)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 30th, 2017 @ 4:44pm CDT
So Hong Kong has gotten wave 3, except for Cogman, this seems curious at best.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (1900858)
Posted by Bradimus on July 30th, 2017 @ 5:34pm CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
Bradimus wrote:
Also, where is his hammer?

TLK Bee Poster.jpg

That is an epic picture. Well done! :BOWDOWN:
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (1900878)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 30th, 2017 @ 9:01pm CDT
T_Donor66 wrote:

I agree with this. Voyager is an awesome figure in both modes. And I love how the wings go around the legs, and the fusion cannon isn't just the entire front end of the jet. Really love the jet mode too. Gorgeous toy.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (1900921)
Posted by Va'al on July 31st, 2017 @ 2:04am CDT
In addition to the initial images we saw here, we now have a full series of in-hand shots of the Universal Studios exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight dinobot Snarl, in the new grey, black, and more grey deco - thanks to Hong Kong based toy photographer Oscar Fung! You can check out the images mirrored below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #230 - The Search for Convoy
"The Search for Convoy"
Posted: Sunday, September 15th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RID BISK One Step Changers Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Robots in Disguise Transformers Animated Leader Class Bulkhead Headmaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Tiny Titans Series 4 Robots in Disguise RID 3/12 Clampdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Smokescreen - Complete" on EBAY
Buy "SHOCKWAVE TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS WAR FOR CYBERTRON: SIEGE LEADER CLASS WFC-S14" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations WHEELJACK Complete Classics Deluxe w Repro Labels" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TRAILBREAKER Combiner Wars, PLUS UPGRADES!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Lot - Superion, Menasor, Bruticus, more!" on EBAY