In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron

In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron

Thursday, June 29th, 2017 8:35pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 17,112

The Mission to Cybertron Toys'R'Us exclusive.. Cybertron figure has been sighted across a number of countries, US included, and we now also have in-hand images of this reimagining of the Primus toy of old, sporting a deco that resembles more the original 1986 movie shots of the planet from afar (don't believe me? Listen to the Twincast explain!), thanks to Twitter user Sing4!

They explain how the sounds and effects are the same as Primus - view our full gallery here for comparison - and that still uncertainty on the clear plastic used. But check it out for yourselves!

Transformers News: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron

Credit(s): Twitter Sing4

Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron (1893230)
Posted by Terrsolpix on June 29th, 2017 @ 8:36pm CDT
Absolutely gorgeous. Also a eat touch that the cyberkey now looks like a G1 matrix. Not sure why they didn't go with the movieverse design though.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron (1893231)
Posted by Terrsolpix on June 29th, 2017 @ 8:38pm CDT
BTW the cyberglyphs spell CYBERTRON
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron (1893232)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 29th, 2017 @ 8:45pm CDT
Terrsolpix wrote:Also a eat touch that the cyberkey now looks like a G1 matrix.
Where do you see that?
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron (1893235)
Posted by Terrsolpix on June 29th, 2017 @ 8:47pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Terrsolpix wrote:Also a eat touch that the cyberkey now looks like a G1 matrix.
Where do you see that?

If primus isn't real, then explain this Easter egg. Checkmate, Matrixiests.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron (1893237)
Posted by Va'al on June 29th, 2017 @ 8:52pm CDT
Once more via Weibo user NOTRAB, we have another look at the suddenly teased re-release (not officially confirmed yet, mind you) of the 2007 movie Optimus Prime leader class figure - check out our gallery for the figure here - sporting the new chromed parts, the same head as the first toy, and paint tweaks on the chest.

The figure is in a group shot with the same character's toys from Age of Extinction, the new Movie Masterpiece toy, and the Premium version of the '07 toy. Check it out below!

Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron (1893244)
Posted by Terrsolpix on June 29th, 2017 @ 9:08pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron (1893245)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 29th, 2017 @ 9:14pm CDT
Terrsolpix wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Terrsolpix wrote:Also a eat touch that the cyberkey now looks like a G1 matrix.
Where do you see that?

If primus isn't real, then explain this Easter egg. Checkmate, Matrixiests.
Where's that pic from? It isn't with the other in-hand pics.

Also, that looks more like Cybertron Optimus Prime's Cyber Key than not.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron (1893246)
Posted by Albatross250 on June 29th, 2017 @ 9:15pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron (1893247)
Posted by Tigertrack on June 29th, 2017 @ 9:17pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron (1893250)
Posted by Terrsolpix on June 29th, 2017 @ 9:20pm CDT
Tigertrack wrote:I'm not entirely sure why, but I need that 'Cybertron' in my life. Coincidentally, it's the same colors as a new pair of kicks that I'm looking at! I feel like it belongs with my G2 toys, but not sure as what, other than what it is.

Give it your new shoes. Give Primus an offering and appease him!
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron (1893252)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 29th, 2017 @ 9:24pm CDT
Albatross250 wrote:I rather called it Primus's Chip Square rather than the Cyber Key/Omega Lock itself #-o
That's not the accessory we were talking about, though.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron (1893253)
Posted by Tigertrack on June 29th, 2017 @ 9:29pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Damn, that TrU is PARADISE! :BOWDOWN:

I was just thinking about how the TRU I visited today struggled to fill a very tiny like 1/8th of an aisle with no exclusives yet, and not much to write home about, seeing those pallets and displays... Awesome. It is interesting how Hasbro figured out that maybe the TF movies aren't kid friendly enough to warrant wave after wave after wave of toys.

Or maybe they didn't figure that out and there are better reasons. Or?
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron (1893255)
Posted by Tigertrack on June 29th, 2017 @ 9:31pm CDT
Terrsolpix wrote:

Give it your new shoes. Give Primus an offering and appease him!

;)^ :KREMZEEK: ...if it will win me some sort of favor by the sacrifice, then Primus will be done...
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron (1893272)
Posted by triKlops on June 29th, 2017 @ 10:26pm CDT
Wow! That Primus paint job is amazing!! =P~
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron (1893277)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 29th, 2017 @ 10:57pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron (1893278)
Posted by Terrsolpix on June 29th, 2017 @ 10:58pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Loved the 07 Nightwatch Prime, so I will need to keep my eye out for this new re-release. May keep this guy in the packaging

Inb4 packaging is just a glorified shoebox :-P
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron (1893279)
Posted by Va'al on June 29th, 2017 @ 10:59pm CDT
Those two-packs part of the Transformers: The Last Knight Mission to Cybertron exclusive line (to Toys'R'Us in the US), which were sighted here, were also reviewed by Panda Prime, who sent us news of the video embedded below!

The two sets feature Optimus Prime vs Grimlock (both repaints of previous Legion figures), and Bumblebee vs Megatron (a repaint and a new mold!). Check it out.

Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron (1893281)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 29th, 2017 @ 11:11pm CDT
Terrsolpix wrote:

Give it your new shoes. Give Primus an offering and appease him!

...You're insane, aren't you?
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron (1893299)
Posted by Terrsolpix on June 29th, 2017 @ 11:51pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Terrsolpix wrote:

Give it your new shoes. Give Primus an offering and appease him!

...You're insane, aren't you?

No, and if you'll excuse me Devastator won't bow down to himself!
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Cybertron (1893331)
Posted by dragons on June 30th, 2017 @ 6:37am CDT
Terrsolpix wrote:So we know it's the gun variant just from the ears, but I'm pretty sure the most frequent use of that mold was the bladed version. I wonder what this is going to be sold as. Probably platinum edition, but in a perfect world it would be in a box set with some other good Optimi.

It is nice figure already got mine on preorder look forward see detail on figure up close

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream - deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Kit & Parts By Hasbro Ultimate Class E1:01 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation Combiner Wars 2015 G2 Deluxe Class Air Raid Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Deluxe Lot. Crosshairs and Drift" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers BumbleBee Studio Series Dropkick 22 Generations Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Loyal Subjects Optimus Prime Action Figure Funko Pop Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "transformers generations armada starscream" on EBAY