In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot

Saturday, November 19th, 2016 10:59am CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 41,572

Fellow Seibertronian blacklai is at it again, bringing us a whole lotta robot love on their blog, this time featuring the Leader class six-changer Deception powerhouse Sixshot, from the Titans Return line! You can check out a selection of images below, showing off the robot mode, the beast, tank, jet, armored car, and.. er.. upside down submarine modes - plus compatibility with other Titans Return Transformers, its Titan Master, and comparison to other figures of its size. Check it all out below, and head here for more!

Credit(s): blacklai

Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot (1842113)
Posted by Evil Eye on November 19th, 2016 @ 11:11am CST

So yeah, not for me but I can certainly dig him.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot (1842118)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 19th, 2016 @ 11:20am CST
So base mode is just his tank mode. Perfect for me! He didn't need a forced base mode.

And he looks so awesome. I really can't wait to get him. I'm super stoked
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot (1842120)
Posted by RAR on November 19th, 2016 @ 11:23am CST
Black Hat wrote:I'm not sure I'd get it over Hexatron (as Hexatron is one of the best engineered transforming toys there is) but for what it is and the pricepoint he's at, it's impressive. The submarine mode is kinda clever, and he looks pretty spot on for G1 Sixshot. I like the name of the Headmaster too. A real shame they aren't properly painting the Headmasters though, that sculpting is begging for pigment.

So yeah, not for me but I can certainly dig him.

I'm sure his hips/knees are a lot less needlessly fiddly than Hexatron's are.
and if you want some of Hexatron's swords you can get a KO with the same sword pretty cheap. (Not to mention they seem to include some iteration of a Drift sword with many of the Maketoys releases anyway).

Besides the Leaders usually get reduced pretty quick so when they is a chunk of the price knocked off he's a pretty good deal. he's certainly a darn site better value for money than CW Armada Megatron is.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot (1842123)
Posted by Kurona on November 19th, 2016 @ 11:25am CST
He looks absolutely gooooooorgeous. After reading early IDW I've been starting to enjoy his character too... it's gonna be difficult passing him up especially at sale prices.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot (1842125)
Posted by Evil Eye on November 19th, 2016 @ 11:28am CST
RAR wrote:

So yeah, not for me but I can certainly dig him.

I'm sure his hips/knees are a lot less needlessly fiddly than Hexatron's are.

Yeah, I getcha. I just prefer how Hexatron looks, and his improved articulation. Just personal preference is all, not because I'm going "herp derp HasTak sucks 3P is always right". I also don't mind fiddly figures (I'm used to Figma) so there's that.

Actually, you know what would be cool? Titan Master Quintessons. You could have a Judge with 5 Headmaster figures that could be removed from the central hub and "take over" any TR figure.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot (1842130)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on November 19th, 2016 @ 11:46am CST
I could be wrong but I think the titanmaster is emissary
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot (1842133)
Posted by Kurona on November 19th, 2016 @ 11:52am CST
Bumblebee21 wrote:I could be wrong but I think the titanmaster is emissary

On Cerebros? Yeah, it is. I think you might be posting in the wrong thread though since we're talking about Sixshot, whose titan master is Revolver Ocelot.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot (1842134)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 19th, 2016 @ 11:55am CST
Kurona wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:I could be wrong but I think the titanmaster is emissary

And Revolver is based on Jack, one of Chromedome's old friends from The Headmasters cartoon, whom Sixshot captured, tortured, and planted a bomb inside his body for a suicide mission (with some assisting hypnosis from Mindwipe).

Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot (1842136)
Posted by fenrir72 on November 19th, 2016 @ 12:19pm CST
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot (1842137)
Posted by dragons on November 19th, 2016 @ 12:21pm CST
I'll wait for video review picture reviews don't do it for me not into reading unless it's book for fans it should be seven modes change sub boat upside down into gun I like hexatron his beast mode is little weird hole in top of head for headmaster to stand in
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot (1842138)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 19th, 2016 @ 12:22pm CST
fenrir72 wrote:Is he gonna be a good guy in the JP version? This figure is Cool with a capital "K"
Who knows what Japan might do. But whatever they do, I bet it's gonna be awkward since it'll either result in Sixshot scaling down to look like a guy he murdered, or a resurrected Jack getting a Transtector that looks like the guy who killed him.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot (1842139)
Posted by fenrir72 on November 19th, 2016 @ 12:27pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:

Or a means for Sixshot to make amends for his bad guy days by homaging the 'bot he stuck a bomb on.

Despite its flaws, HM really did make both Chromedome and Sixshot appear more than mere cookie cutter characters.

And this mold needs to get a Greatshot version too. :x :x :x
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot (1842141)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 19th, 2016 @ 12:29pm CST
fenrir72 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

No amends for his killing Abel, though. Or Ultra Magnus. :P
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot (1842147)
Posted by nycPrime on November 19th, 2016 @ 1:11pm CST
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot (1842150)
Posted by william-james88 on November 19th, 2016 @ 1:20pm CST
RAR wrote:he's certainly a darn site better value for money than CW Armada Megatron is.

AGREED

Kurona wrote: whose titan master is Revolver Ocelot.

;)^

Sabrblade wrote: one of Chromedome's old friends from The Headmasters cartoon, whom Sixshot captured, tortured, and planted a bomb inside his body for a suicide mission.

Dear lord, is this a kid's show^ Sounds more like a plot point of metal gear solid.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot (1842155)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 19th, 2016 @ 1:30pm CST
william-james88 wrote:

What's worse is that the only way to stop the hypnotized Jack from completing his mission was for Chromedome to have to shoot him before the bomb could go off and blow up its target (the bomb eventually went off anyway after Jack was shot, just sooner than it would have had Chromedome not shot him, which prevented the bomb from destroying its target).
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot (1842156)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on November 19th, 2016 @ 1:32pm CST
Kurona wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:I could be wrong but I think the titanmaster is emissary

i dont know what you mean by wrong thread
im saying the titanmaster head on sixshot looks like cerebros titanmaster
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot (1842158)
Posted by steals_your_goats on November 19th, 2016 @ 1:36pm CST
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:I could be wrong but I think the titanmaster is emissary

i dont know what you mean by wrong thread
im saying the titanmaster head on sixshot looks like cerebros titanmaster

Image Image
Not even close
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot (1842161)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on November 19th, 2016 @ 1:40pm CST
steals_your_goats wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:I could be wrong but I think the titanmaster is emissary

i dont know what you mean by wrong thread
im saying the titanmaster head on sixshot looks like cerebros titanmaster

Image Image
Not even close

oh i thought that cerebros had that detailing that revolver has. oh well
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Sixshot (1842164)
Posted by nycPrime on November 19th, 2016 @ 2:02pm CST
nycPrime wrote:Does anyone know of a fix for a loose Titan Master knee joint? When I plug in Highbrow's head and hold him horizontal looking up, the back of the head will fall down due to gravity. There's no friction at all.

Hmm.. nevermind. Slathered on some nail polish and it seemed to do the trick.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Gigawatt Pre Sale!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Series Bumblebee & Starscream Hero Mashers Hasbro Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Steeljaw See pictures !" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Grimlock See pictures !" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Sideswipe & Bumblebee MIX LOT 3’" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Autobot Intel Ops: Blaster, Perceptor & Cassettes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Insecticons 3-Pack (Bombshell, Kickback, Shrapnel)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction SNARL  dinobot Deluxe With Manual" on EBAY