In-Hand Images Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G20 Sensuimaru

Transformers News: In-Hand Images Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G20 Sensuimaru

Friday, September 6th, 2013 8:18AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,831

TF Yuki has starting teasing us with in-hand images of the third piece in Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Swordbot Shinobi combiner team, G20 Sensuimaru. Check him out in-package and in his robotic-shark-submarine-thingy below!

Transformers News: In-Hand Images Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G20 Sensuimaru

Transformers News: In-Hand Images Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G20 Sensuimaru
Credit(s): TF YUKI
Re: In-Hand Images Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G20 Sensuimaru (1516198)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 6th, 2013 @ 11:14am CDT
The Shark Shinobi of the Water has appeared! 8)
Re: In-Hand Images Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G20 Sensuimaru (1516229)
Posted by Flashwave on September 6th, 2013 @ 12:48pm CDT
I really wat a couple of those... Sharkticons... but I doubt I'll ever do it...

Although, theoretically, since he can form any of the three (or even two) positions of the combiner, the Quints could have their own Gestalt, right?
Re: In-Hand Images Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G20 Sensuimaru (1516233)
Posted by Alpha Weltall on September 6th, 2013 @ 12:56pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:The Shark Shinobi of the Water has appeared! 8)

Kisame Hoshigaki?
Re: In-Hand Images Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G20 Sensuimaru (1516251)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 6th, 2013 @ 2:17pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:I really wat a couple of those... Sharkticons... but I doubt I'll ever do it...

Two problems:

1) The Shinobi are Autobots
2) Aside from Hishoumaru (the hawk), no two of the same figure can attach to one another.
Re: In-Hand Images Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G20 Sensuimaru (1516271)
Posted by alternator77 on September 6th, 2013 @ 3:35pm CDT
I read sesshoumaru and thought " :HEADHURTS: what when did inuyasha get a transformer???" :HEADHURTS: :lol:
Re: In-Hand Images Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G20 Sensuimaru (1516322)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 6th, 2013 @ 9:21pm CDT
Alpha Weltall wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:The Shark Shinobi of the Water has appeared! 8)

Kisame Hoshigaki?
Mizu no Same Shinobi
Re: In-Hand Images Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G20 Sensuimaru (1516356)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on September 7th, 2013 @ 12:16am CDT
Nice! Now Turd 1 can join Turd 2 and Turd 3 to form Turd Max
Re: In-Hand Images Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G20 Sensuimaru (1516365)
Posted by fenrir72 on September 7th, 2013 @ 1:57am CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:Nice! Now Turd 1 can join Turd 2 and Turd 3 to form Turd Max

WoW! You already own one? What's he like? The transform sequence and the details of construction/design of the figure?

I'd like to know so I can cancel my pre-order asap.
Re: In-Hand Images Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G20 Sensuimaru (1516368)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on September 7th, 2013 @ 3:02am CDT
fenrir72 wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:Nice! Now Turd 1 can join Turd 2 and Turd 3 to form Turd Max

I'd like to know so I can cancel my pre-order asap.

Yea, some guy gave em to me, but they sucked so much, I threw it back in his face and it left an aweful mess. Also, WoW? Not everything is world of warcraft.
Re: In-Hand Images Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G20 Sensuimaru (1516444)
Posted by fenrir72 on September 7th, 2013 @ 11:46am CDT
That bad huh? I was under the impression it was still for release at the end of September and that the source of the pics are from samples released.

Btw, Wow means wow [exclamation,expressing astonishment or admiration. "“Wow!” he cried enthusiastically"
synonyms: holy cow, holy mackerel, holy moly, whoa; More ]

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Platinum Predaking MIB Case Fresh In Hand 2013 BRAND NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 55 minutes
2004 Transformers Optimus Prime Mini Polystone Artist Proof Super Rare one of 90 - Time Remaining: 7 days 17 hours 56 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Tuner Skids Hunt for Decepticons HFTD MIB 2010 - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 57 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Electrostatic Jolt Hunt for Decepticons HFTD MIB 2010 - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 56 minutes 52 seconds
2010 Transformers Generations Wheeljack MOC! - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 56 minutes 54 seconds
transformers human alliance ha 2010 Mikaela Banes mini figure hftd HASBRO us - Time Remaining: 23 days 8 hours 59 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers generations jetfire and blaster - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 2 minutes 26 seconds
2007 Hasbro Transformers:Movie  Automorph Technology Blackout AFA 90/85/90 WOW!! - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 4 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem