Thursday, May 22nd, 2014 6:27pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 31,081

Courtesy of the Transformers Addicts Facebook group, its user Peter Kamoske and fellow Seibertron.com member Autobot Genocide, we get some nice in-hand images of the upcoming Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor, the long time Dew repaint of 2007 Payload! Check them out mirrored below.

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor

Credit(s): Transformers Addicts

Re: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor (1576429)
Posted by mooncake623 on May 22nd, 2014 @ 6:35pm CDT
Wow I really want this.
Re: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor (1576435)
Posted by jhiaxus666 on May 22nd, 2014 @ 6:58pm CDT
Whoever posted this. Thank you. I love getting a shout out for my Dispensor.
Re: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor (1576462)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on May 22nd, 2014 @ 8:03pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor (1576466)
Posted by ILL-Star on May 22nd, 2014 @ 8:20pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:I don't understand the appeal of this figure. What is it the fact that it is Mood Whiplash, which is cool from the comics, or is it the fact that the vending machine robot appeared in the first movie for all of 5 seconds, which was kinda funny and cool. But is that it? The truck mode is a bore and the robot mode is far from anything special, altho the head sculpt is cool. The rest of the bot mode is quite ugly and generic movieverse styled. I rather spend my money on a transformers liquor cabinet bar fridge that can fit the assorted cybertronian drinks and opens to allow them to be taken out and placed in 5 mm hands ala cogwheels drink tray. it doesn't need to transform and it sure doesn't need a vehicle mode.

Well, at least for me, he's a character I've wanted in a transformable toy mode since he appeared in 2007. Part of that want is because of how funny his brief appearance was. Yes he now sports Mood Whiplash which is cool. But we all know what it should have said. And with that, I must say, MOUNTAIN DEW IS THE BEST SODA EVER MADE.
Re: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor (1576470)
Posted by Seibertron on May 22nd, 2014 @ 8:51pm CDT
I couldn't get to the gallery today of dispensor. I'll post it tomorrow. :)
Re: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor (1576472)
Posted by T-Macksimus on May 22nd, 2014 @ 8:57pm CDT
ILL-Star wrote:

Yeah, that about sums it up for me too. Well, that and the fact that it so closely relates to one of the many hilarious moments in Maximum Overdrive. The scene where the soda machine takes out the little league coach with first a groin shot and then a fatal shot to the forehead with high powered soda can launches (Priceless moment! If you haven't seen the movie...WATCH IT!)

This is also one of the very few times that you will not hear me complain about a re-paint. I approve of this one whole heartedly.
Re: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor (1576476)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on May 22nd, 2014 @ 9:13pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:
ILL-Star wrote:

Re: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor (1576485)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on May 22nd, 2014 @ 9:54pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:Hah, I saw that movie, it was so bad but in the best way, especially if you enjoy watching humans being terrorized by machines. Definitely watch it. Damnit... that reference actually made me appreciate this figure more, haha! 8-} The first one this figure would kill is that whiney voiced wife chick. Urgh her voice was nails on a chalkboard.

I'll say, the reason I like the figure, is it's kitschy in that B-movie sorta way, because not only does the figure reminds me of that, it also remind me of the time where the Coke machine quite literally exploded on someone in Steven King's Tommyknockers, both in the TV miniseries and in the novel.
Re: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor (1576486)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on May 22nd, 2014 @ 9:55pm CDT
oh my god. i need this in the worst kind of way.
Re: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor (1576500)
Posted by Flashwave on May 22nd, 2014 @ 11:24pm CDT
Waiting on mine from Robot Kingdom. Shipping hurt, but the price was better than TFSource.

As to why, well,i like obscure and different characters, and i actually like this mold. The fact that the vending machine is part of his deco is a nice gimmick.
Re: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor (1576534)
Posted by Bluespindash97 on May 23rd, 2014 @ 4:56am CDT
Re: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor (1576555)
Posted by triKlops on May 23rd, 2014 @ 9:08am CDT
Glad a figure of this guy has finally come out; he has intrigued me since the first movie. :michaelbay:
To the point that i nearly bought the Robot Heroes guy on more than one occasion.
Re: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor (1576560)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 23rd, 2014 @ 9:23am CDT
Bluespindash97 wrote:This is pretty darn awesome, except how do you play with it? Is it a bot or a con? Kinda confusing, huh! Also my brother tried to convince me that their was a Dispensor toy back in 2007 and I went yeh right like that'll happen!

He was one year off:

Robot Hero, 2008 :)
Re: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor (1576561)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 23rd, 2014 @ 9:23am CDT
Like you play with any other figure?

Bluespindash97 wrote:Is it a bot or a con? Kinda confusing, huh!
Not really. It's fairly known that he's a Decepticon.

Bluespindash97 wrote:Also my brother tried to convince me that their was a Dispensor toy back in 2007 and I went yeh right like that'll happen!
Yeah, there was. Though, not a transforming one, but a toy is still a toy. And not in 2007, but 2008. It was a Robot Heroes figure:

Re: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor (1576958)
Posted by yoboy on May 24th, 2014 @ 9:33pm CDT

Re: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor (1576960)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 24th, 2014 @ 9:48pm CDT
yoboy wrote:I'd probably skip this one. If this is a redeco of TFTM Payload, it'd probably come with the stupid spring-loaded brick on its back. If that isn't the case, I'll definitely pick him up.

Yeah, you're gunna hate it, then.

Re: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor (1577029)
Posted by shajaki on May 25th, 2014 @ 12:36pm CDT
*looks at payload back pic*

damn thats sad.... i think that just killed it for me...
Re: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor (1577529)
Posted by Va'al on May 27th, 2014 @ 8:00pm CDT
Arguably one of the best movieline Bumblebee Deluxe figures, Hunt for the Decepticons Battle Blade Bumblebee is seeing a second lease on plastic life in the Takara Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advance Line AD-08 figure, with added chrome of course - and thanks to ACToys.net user Uranus, we get a nice pictorial review (along with some good shots of Optimus Prime and Grimlock, too). Check out some of the images below, and head here for more.

Re: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor (1577534)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on May 27th, 2014 @ 8:51pm CDT
All this time and they couldn't fix the ax on Bumblebee. Now if you want to turn it around you have to worry about scratching chrome. Yay.
Re: In-Hand Images - Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor (1577537)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 27th, 2014 @ 8:55pm CDT
It looks really good, but two Bumblebees are enough yellow I'd like to deal with on my shelf. [-(

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Movie Commander Class Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-7 Bumblebee Hasbro Takara Tomy New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IRONWORKS Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro brand new" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-11 AUTOBOT RATCHET Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1985 G1 Transformers - Devastator Scrapper Payloader - Near Complete" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Hasbro DOUBLECROSSER Transformers WFC Earthrise BattleMaster Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Scrapper 1984" on EBAY