In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak

Thursday, October 24th, 2013 6:14AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 22,000

The latest Transformers Masterpiece figure, MP-18 Bluestreak, has apparently seen release and blogger Alfes2010 has provided some pics via his Twitter feed. The figure is scheduled to be shipping from US e-tailers such as BBTS and TFSource by the beginning of November, if not sooner. 'Til then, this will have to tide you over.

The small gallery has been mirrored below.

Credit(s): Alfes2010

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525618)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 24th, 2013 @ 7:03am CDT
That's not Smokescreen, that's Streak.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525627)
Posted by megatronus on October 24th, 2013 @ 7:25am CDT
So... beautiful...
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525628)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 24th, 2013 @ 7:31am CDT
Alfes just Tweeted one more new pic - https://twitter.com/Alfes2010/status/393353477373440000

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525635)
Posted by mooncake623 on October 24th, 2013 @ 8:07am CDT
Where does his gun go in alt mode? hm...
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525637)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 24th, 2013 @ 8:15am CDT
mooncake623 wrote:Where does his gun go in alt mode? hm...
Looks like there might be a little clip on the roof that it could possible be inserted into.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525658)
Posted by robotmel on October 24th, 2013 @ 9:44am CDT
:D
Streaker is looking great especially with that clear sun roof effect, a nice way to differetiate (word of the day!) him from his car brothers! ;)
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525694)
Posted by AutoBorst on October 24th, 2013 @ 12:29pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525705)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 24th, 2013 @ 1:37pm CDT
AutoBorst wrote:Does Prowl and Bluestreak have different face sculpts like Sideswipe/Red Alert have?

Yes they do (please forgive the use of a TFW pic but it was the clearest head shot I could find, I will do my penance later)

<!-- ia0 -->2.jpg<!-- ia0 -->
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525716)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 24th, 2013 @ 2:35pm CDT
Not just the faces, but their entire heads are different sculpts, too.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525719)
Posted by mooncake623 on October 24th, 2013 @ 2:43pm CDT
got payment request from HLJ for Streak! =D
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525722)
Posted by megatronus on October 24th, 2013 @ 3:16pm CDT
mooncake623 wrote:got payment request from HLJ for Streak! =D

That means my RK order should ship out soon... :D
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525727)
Posted by Cyberpath on October 24th, 2013 @ 3:42pm CDT
Shipped!

Yesterday I noticed that Prowl eyes are painted light blue, kind of like Hasbro's MP-10. I love that.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525728)
Posted by Dead Metal on October 24th, 2013 @ 3:48pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525743)
Posted by Deathscythetransform on October 24th, 2013 @ 5:23pm CDT
aw heck! I thought skipping this one, but I guess I cant!

I'll have 3 Fairladies then...
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525756)
Posted by Arctorro on October 24th, 2013 @ 7:05pm CDT
Just shipped my hlj.com order!

Prowl, Bluestreak and UN31 United Beast Megatron for $155 shipped. Glad I went with hlj instead of BBTS on this one, saved quite a few $$$ ;)
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525766)
Posted by Son of Carl on October 24th, 2013 @ 7:22pm CDT
mooncake623 wrote:Where does his gun go in alt mode? hm...

You really don't want to know. :D
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525768)
Posted by Son of Carl on October 24th, 2013 @ 7:28pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:Those are quite possibly the best face sculpts I've seen on a TF recently. Wow, these just get better and better the more I see of them. Payday can't come soon enough.

The only minor issue that I have with Bluestreak's head sculpt is that his mouth is close. It would have been nice if he looked like he was talking. I mean he is called Bluestreak for a reason.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525779)
Posted by megatronus on October 24th, 2013 @ 8:18pm CDT
Arctorro wrote:Just shipped my hlj.com order!

That's a great deal!
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525804)
Posted by EagleTron on October 24th, 2013 @ 9:51pm CDT
I was putting down and bashing this mp Bluestreak ever since I first saw the pics of him but after seeing these in hand photos of him and after receiving mp Prowl and seeing how good he turned out I'm now totally mind changed on Bluestreak. The silver and black looks very good. I just bought him after cancelling several preorders for him during the past couple of months. These mp cars look so so so good in hand. Takara, I give you a standing :APPLAUSE:
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525805)
Posted by Arctorro on October 24th, 2013 @ 9:52pm CDT
megatronus wrote:
Arctorro wrote:Just shipped my hlj.com order!

That's a great deal!
Tell me about it! hlj.com takes priority for all my MP purchases from now on. Also, that is $155 AUD, so in USD take another $5 - $10 off.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Optimus Prime New Sealed Beast Hunters 001 Voyager Series 3 2013 - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 34 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Motormaster Action Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 36 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers AOE Age of Extinction Snarl New Sealed Deluxe M4 #010 Figure 2014 - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 39 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Flip & Change AUTOBOT HOT ROD Last Knight Figure WALMART EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 41 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Reveal the Shield Deluxe-Class Rodimus Hot Rod Complete Reprolabels - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 44 minutes 32 seconds
2006 Transformers Optimus Prime Talking Helmet Voice Changer Mask by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 19 hours 45 minutes 44 seconds
Hot Rod TARGETMASTER Action Figure Robot Instruction Manual 1987 G1 Transformers - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 45 minutes 48 seconds
Hot Rod TARGETMASTER Vintage Hasbro 1987 G1 Transformers Action Figure NO TOP - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 45 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017