In-Hand Images Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 1

In-Hand Images Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 1

Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 11:48am CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 34,778

Courtesy of the Tagoal Blog we have an extensive gallery of the Transformers Prime Arms Micron capsule toys wave one. This wave consist of the following:

• Optimus Prime Blaster
  • Bumblebee Sword
  • Gob (Cobra, Black & Pink)
  • Zad (Lizard, Black & Pink)

This one comes from a creative 2Chan post, not sure if it's intended.

Credit(s): Tagoal Blog, 2Chan

Re: In-Hand Images Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 1 (1386580)
Posted by craggy on June 3rd, 2012 @ 12:10pm CDT
Zob and Gad could have used some paint or something, but they do look pretty cool. I'm even coming around to the idea of the BB one, and Optimus looks ok too.
Re: In-Hand Images Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 1 (1386584)
Posted by Anonymous on June 3rd, 2012 @ 12:23pm CDT
Wonder if they're shipping yet. These guys are neat.
Re: In-Hand Images Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 1 (1386585)
Posted by Skywarp64 on June 3rd, 2012 @ 12:30pm CDT
I don't know about any of the other guys, lord knows what those salamander thingies are supposed to be, but damn, that Shockwave looks awesome.
Re: In-Hand Images Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 1 (1386586)
Posted by RAcast on June 3rd, 2012 @ 12:32pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 1 (1386595)
Posted by Sodan-1 on June 3rd, 2012 @ 1:12pm CDT
Scrolling through the pics I was about ready to write this lot off.

Then I hit the 2Chan combination. I'm very tempted.
Re: In-Hand Images Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 1 (1386634)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on June 3rd, 2012 @ 2:40pm CDT
gun prime looks so much better than the RID thing we got with optimus. the animal microns look pretty good to. the weakest link seems to be bumblebee. if only he used swords in the show those might look more interesting
Re: In-Hand Images Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 1 (1386655)
Posted by prmlove1 on June 3rd, 2012 @ 4:50pm CDT
RAcast wrote:I liked them to begin with (well, except the bright pink decos), but these pictures make me kind of want them... Damn you Hasbro, bring these here!

Didn't Hasbro already state that they were planning on bringing these to the states eventually? Maybe I have selective hearing though lol!
Re: In-Hand Images Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 1 (1386658)
Posted by RAcast on June 3rd, 2012 @ 4:53pm CDT
prmlove1 wrote:

If they did, that'd be news to me, though I don't keep up on interviews and such. I'd be more than happy to be wrong on this matter, lol.
Re: In-Hand Images Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 1 (1386747)
Posted by Heckfire on June 3rd, 2012 @ 11:43pm CDT
prmlove1 wrote:

I hope you're right. I just picked up PRID Bulkhead and, GEEZ...I mean, how could Hasbro mess up "wrecking ball hand" so BADLY?
Re: In-Hand Images Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 1 (1386757)
Posted by TimothyR on June 4th, 2012 @ 12:36am CDT
i guess i just don't understand the appeal for these.

neither the robot modes nor the weapon modes are all that great. and not only that, the look of them just doesn't fit in with the aesthetics of the figures they're being used for.

that being said. i do hope hasbro figures out a way to bring these over (that statement never made sense to me.. hasbro's a big company, it'd be super easy for them to say "we're bringing these over as a little set" anyways) because some people like them.. and they should be given a fair shake to get them.

but hasbro is in the business of making money, not making their fans happy. and if they don't care for these, and don't think they'll sell.. then hey, it's their fault for not listening to you guys.
Re: In-Hand Images Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 1 (1386782)
Posted by Mykltron on June 4th, 2012 @ 4:17am CDT
Transforms from lizard with long tale:

to lizard with long dick:
(or lizard humping a stick)
Re: In-Hand Images Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 1 (1386851)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on June 4th, 2012 @ 10:46am CDT
I always at least kind of liked the Arms Micron idea, but now I REALLY want multiples of that snake, in a wide variety of colors. It's almost perfect as is to be the Cobra Breast for a custom Breastmaster Deathcobra, even better than the Headrobots Cobra.

Does "capsule" mean these guys come unassembled, possibly still on parts trees? If so, casting kit and green dye, here I come!

Of course I still have to actually make that Deathcobra to attach it to someday...
Re: In-Hand Images Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 1 (1386857)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on June 4th, 2012 @ 11:00am CDT
Mykltron wrote:Transforms from lizard with long tale:

to lizard with long dick:
(or lizard humping a stick)

Cannot unsee! :lol:

Really, this made me laugh so hard... The toy might be worth buying just to do that! But really, all these are pretty weak. The Prime blaster and snake staff are decent, there rest are just a turd transforming into another turd. They seem like random plastic toy animals... especially the long d*ck lizard and the snake.
Re: In-Hand Images Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 1 (1386873)
Posted by craggy on June 4th, 2012 @ 12:16pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:

no-one seems to be telling. the way Prime and Bee are painted, I'd suspect not, but we can hope. Kinda looking forward to putting them together.
Re: In-Hand Images Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 1 (1390416)
Posted by Seibertron on June 15th, 2012 @ 12:05pm CDT
El Duque wrote:This one comes from a creative 2Chan post, not sure if it's intended.

I've been trying to figure out how to turn them into this ... and finally realized that the only way you can do this is by disassembling and flipping around a few pieces on the Decepticon Microns, which I'm not going to do because of the fragility of the Arms Micron Microns.

Seibertron.com galleries will be posted in a little bit.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Optimus Prime - Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures (E7112)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Battle Call Figure Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War For Cybertron,FIREDRIVE,TOPSHOT&FLAK,BLACKJACK&HYPERDRIVE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cliffjumper Cyberverse NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse MEGATRON Commander Class Complete w/ Weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse ARCEE Legion Class 3" Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Thundercracker near complete in good condition not reissue" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Series 2 001 Bumblebee (MISB)" on EBAY