In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features

In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features

Friday, April 29th, 2016 9:24am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 41,816

Fellow Transformers fan and Facebook user SunSon Son has shared some images of the upcoming Titans Return Leader Class figure Blaster, showing some of the the Titan Master features, such as storage, the head mode and more. Check them out mirrored below!

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features

Credit(s): SunSon Son FB

Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features (1785233)
Posted by Wheeljack808 on April 29th, 2016 @ 9:25am CDT
Sweet Primus are you people PICKY!!! These look AMAZING! I mean we're actually getting incredibly cool looking, actually articulate head/targetmaster toys!

What more do you want?

Now I'm not saying everything Hasbro churns out is great (repaints are particularly frustrating) but I mean come ON! The only thing here that looks even remotely questionable is that Megatron and even then I want to see better shots of him before I pass judgment.

I'm also not saying you have to like everything but don't dump on something just because you're not interested. Just ignore it.

As Peter Griffin said (paraphrased):

DON'T BE NEGATRON!!!
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features (1785234)
Posted by steals_your_goats on April 29th, 2016 @ 9:26am CDT
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features (1785235)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 29th, 2016 @ 9:29am CDT
blaster does look really cool! I can dig it! :MAXIMAL:
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features (1785236)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on April 29th, 2016 @ 9:32am CDT
I think I've warmed more to that Blaster design. It does look kinda neat.

I don't think he'll replace Label Blaster in my collection. And I don't think I'll get him or Soundwave. But I'm warming up to it.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features (1785240)
Posted by mblase75 on April 29th, 2016 @ 9:42am CDT

Worst. Cockpit. Ever.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features (1785242)
Posted by william-james88 on April 29th, 2016 @ 9:44am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Also, do we now realize that essentially, if we go by what the podcast says since it is coming true a lot, that we almost know the entire first 4 waves of TR before it is even released, let alone put up for preorder besides the wave 1 leaders? That hits me as ridiculous :MAXIMAL:

Yeah but we didnt see anything. We knew the 3 waves of CW before the first wave reached everyone but we only saw Defensor later. I dont feel this is any different. We still dont know the entirety of 2017 wave 2 yet.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features (1785243)
Posted by Robogeek1973 on April 29th, 2016 @ 9:45am CDT
I don't like that Blaster at all.

Kudos to those that do though. >:oP
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features (1785245)
Posted by william-james88 on April 29th, 2016 @ 9:53am CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:Blaster looks absolutely incredible. I don't even care much for the character itself but I'm super excited for him. Can't wait to pair him up with scrounge :D

Yeah, he really gives m that nice beefy Blaster vibe. That mold really works well with Blaster, who was always meant to be boxy. He will be great to go up against the Decepticon Leader Seekers!

Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features (1785248)
Posted by ultraprime0914 on April 29th, 2016 @ 9:59am CDT
HOW IN THE NAME Of PRIMUS IS HE GETTING THE STUFF EARLY!!!
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features (1785251)
Posted by Optimizzy on April 29th, 2016 @ 10:07am CDT
uugh don't show me these pictures. I decided I wasn't getting blaster and now.....uuuuugggghhhhhhhh :BANG_HEAD:
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features (1785253)
Posted by william-james88 on April 29th, 2016 @ 10:13am CDT
ultraprime0914 wrote:HOW IN THE NAME Of PRIMUS IS HE GETTING THE STUFF EARLY!!!

He didnt get it at reatail. Blaster has been finished since last year and I am sure some samples have slipped from the factories within this time. Happens for every toy.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features (1785255)
Posted by Ironhidensh on April 29th, 2016 @ 10:14am CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Generator_G1 wrote:Latest podcast already up.

1. Legends Chase (repaint of upcoming new legends Bee)
2. Legends Thunderclap
3. Deluxe Fastlane
4. TR Perceptor
5. TR Nautica - remold of TR Blurr
6. TR Quickswitch (remold of TR Sixshot). LEADER class.

Just no. I can't see this being true. If Nautica were to share a mold with Brainstorm and Blurr, I can't believe it. That mold already has 2 different uses. Plus it wouldn't completely work for her character and it would be incredibly boring to have yet a third version of the same mold. Just give her a new mold. :MAXIMAL:

Every other rumor they've put out has been true so it's best to just accept these as true. Also would it be boring to have 3 uses of a mold if they don't look anything alike? Brainstorm and Blurr are very different bots and Nautica would need major retooling so I wouldn't write it off just yet. Not every single character needs to be a new mold, Chromia isn't and look how different she is compared to her mold mate.

Yes but she was an extensive retooling of a figure from several years before, and that mold was only used as her and Arcee in 2 different styles. This mold will supposedly have been used 3 times in a year in 3 different toolings. To me, it's a case of Silverbolt, Cyclonus and UW Scattershot: the same mold, despite retooling, will get boring after a second use. It's the same skeleton. I want a different skeleton. 3 times in around a year is too much. It's boring and shows a lack of creativity. :MAXIMAL:

I don't think it shows a lack of creativity at all. Quite the contrary actually, it takes a lot to imagine two or more characters out of the same base that still look and feel different. Plus with the amount of new molds in this line I'm sure we can swallow the few remolds and repaints they're throwing at us. Not including what we haven't physically seen yet there's 20 brand new molds and only 9 reuses. That's a lot more variety than we got with combiner wars and that's only three waves worth of figures not including titan masters.

This attitude right here is why we are getting so many repaints. Not because Hsbro and Takara can't afford to design/make new molds, but because they know they can turn out lazy copies, and we will buy them!. Not only will we buy them, but we will invent excuses to justify it and any fan that calls bullshit bullshit, gets labled a "Negatron", and told to just be happy with it.

People, if we demanded better, they would give it to us.

All right, I'm done. Rant over. I know I keep saying I'll stay out of this thread, but I can't seem to learn my lesson.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features (1785259)
Posted by steals_your_goats on April 29th, 2016 @ 10:17am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features (1785260)
Posted by Cobotron on April 29th, 2016 @ 10:18am CDT
:lol:
Iron, do you need me to banish you from this thread so you can't come back?
:-P
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features (1785263)
Posted by steals_your_goats on April 29th, 2016 @ 10:24am CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Generator_G1 wrote:Latest podcast already up.

1. Legends Chase (repaint of upcoming new legends Bee)
2. Legends Thunderclap
3. Deluxe Fastlane
4. TR Perceptor
5. TR Nautica - remold of TR Blurr
6. TR Quickswitch (remold of TR Sixshot). LEADER class.

People, if we demanded better, they would give it to us.

Yes please blame me for the repaints we get, that totally makes sense it's entirely my fault and others like me. Not like it has anything to do with budgets, manufacturing costs and stuff of that nature.

It's people like you that are ruining this brand. You have this bullshit elitist attitude that everything should be masterpiece quality and everything below that isn't worth anything, and on top of that you shame the people who make peace with what we're getting and don't feel the need to complain about it.

Would I like new molds? You're damn right I would but I live in the real world and I understand that it's not going to happen. They're toys for fucks sake, get off your high horse.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features (1785264)
Posted by william-james88 on April 29th, 2016 @ 10:30am CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:We don't know definitively but there's a rumored Kup, topspin, preceptor, the clones ( both autobot and decepticon) Nautica, broadside and tidal wave so we have an idea of what's next

Your right. But I dont see much of a difference between knowing that and knowing we were getting combiners for Combienr Wars. We all guessed we would get certain combiners before they were announced. All I mean to say is that I dont feel too spoiled with the rumours, I will still greatly enjoy seeing these toys fully realize when they come out. Just like I dknot mind knowing which Titan Class toys Hasbro currently has in the piepline.

Ironhidensh wrote:This attitude right here is why we are getting so many repaints. Not because Hsbro and Takara can't afford to design/make new molds, but because they know they can turn out lazy copies, and we will buy them!. Not only will we buy them, but we will invent excuses to justify it and any fan that calls POOP POOP, gets labled a "Negatron", and told to just be happy with it.

People, if we demanded better, they would give it to us.

I like having you around. Because unlike others, you just dont say things SUCK!!!, you actually say why you dislike it. I am guessing, from this, that you arent a fan of Transformers Club toys right? All of them are existing molds repainted as random characters (random for the mold) with new heads (sometimes). And of course, the price is more than double retail. The fact that there was a dedicate fan club with a subscription (meaning people have to pay for all of them and cant pick or choose) pretty much shows that fans dont mind repaints if it means getting some more characters. I just wanted to confirm if you were including that too or if you see what the club does as seperate and not an indication that fans are willing to settle for repaints (and pay more than double for them).

Also, another thing, I know you are into the MP line (as I am) but you gotta admit they are giving us a ton of repaints too. They just announced a whole new line dedicated to cartoon accurate decos of existing MPs like Red Alert. While I dont think this replaces any MPs (since we are still getting the same if not more original molds per year) it does hint that repaints may be necessary even for Takara's MP line, no?

Take care buddy!
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features (1785267)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 29th, 2016 @ 10:41am CDT
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features (1785269)
Posted by william-james88 on April 29th, 2016 @ 10:44am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Sorry to have started this, I just don't want Nautica to be a retool of Blurr and Brainstorm. To me, that would be the same thing as trying to get a third figure out of Springer and Sandstorm. that mold is a great mold, and they pulled off 2 good figures from it, but I feel a third one would have taken away from the figures. :MAXIMAL:

Your generous to think this would be another retool, I think its just gonna be a redeco of one of them.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features (1785270)
Posted by Kurona on April 29th, 2016 @ 10:47am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

I can't quite say I see it that way. If a line of Combiners or Headmasters is announced, there's ones you are naturally gonna expect right off the bat - for Combiners they're obviously going to prioritize Devastator and the first four Scramble City dudes; they were the first ones and easily some of the most popular. The only surprises in particular were Sky Lynx, an Optimus Combiner, some of the Leader toys and then boxsets that aren't even part of the main line like Computron and Liokaiser.

Headmasters? Well, naturally one's going to expect Chromedome, Highbrow, Brainstorm, Hardhead, Mindwipe, Weirdwolf and Skullcruncher. I don't think anyone here was particularly surprised to learn "woah, they're doing a HEADMASTER WEIRDWOLF in a line MADE FOR HEADMASTERS?!". It was a really cool reveal because we had no idea what it would look like and it looks AWESOME, but the fact it exists in any form is no surprise.
The Targetmasters, 1988 Headmasters and some Powermasters thrown in may be the next guesses. But who the heck was expecting Topspin? Perceptor? Overlord??? They were probably on SOMEONE's wishlist - ie mine though I'm still cool with 2010 Percy - but I certainly wasn't expecting them any time soon.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Blaster, Titan Master Features (1785274)
Posted by steals_your_goats on April 29th, 2016 @ 10:50am CDT

I apologize for my outburst just now, I don't think you have anything to be sorry for I wasn't trying to argue with you about anything I was just showing the other side to the repaint coin. Obviously a new mold would be preferred but what if instead of blurr they used scourge for Nautica's base, would you feel better about that?

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager ASTROTRAIN Loose Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Chromedome COMPLETE, Great Condition" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Club Exclusive Rare - RUNAMUCK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Steelbane Bumblebee Tiny Turbo Changers Target Exc" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Cogman STUDIO SERIES # 39 DELUXE CLASS Brand New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner New" on EBAY