In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie

In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie

Friday, May 20th, 2016 3:26am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 21,145

Also thanks to Seibertronian board admin from down under Burn, we can share the in-hand images of the first figure in the wave 1 of Legends class Titans Return line: Wheelie! The source is the same as the sighting reported yesterday - Sharky of Ozformers - and the images can be found mirrored below from the Facebook post.

Transformers News: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie

Transformers News: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie

Transformers News: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie

Transformers News: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie

Transformers News: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie

Transformers News: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie

Credit(s): OTCA user Sharky

Re: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie (1791080)
Posted by Kurona on May 20th, 2016 @ 5:05am CDT
That sum of 360's about as healthy as 49 meat feast pizzas in a row

Also, here's a sentence I never thought I'd ever say - fuck Wheelie looks sexy.
Re: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie (1791087)
Posted by Randomhero on May 20th, 2016 @ 6:42am CDT
Kurona wrote:That sum of 360's about as healthy as 49 meat feast pizzas in a row

Also, here's a sentence I never thought I'd ever say - **** Wheelie looks sexy.

For me IDW has redeemed him. Wasn't until he pulled a sniper rifle out and started taking headshots on sweeps that I finally went "well alright wheelie, you are officially awesome"

I'm excited to finally retire my GDO Jazz retool of wheelie and put this guy with the rest of my 86+ CHUG shelf. The slingshot however won't be retired.
Re: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie (1791092)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 20th, 2016 @ 8:08am CDT
Damn, Australia is wasting no time with these guys :MAXIMAL:
Re: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie (1791098)
Posted by william-james88 on May 20th, 2016 @ 8:24am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Damn, Australia is wasting no time with these guys :MAXIMAL:

Yeah, but no one will be buying that Fort Max at that price aside from the desperate and rich. Would you (or anyone else here) buy a Fort Max if it was in the states right now at 260$ (that is the actual US$ price when you convert it)? At that price, might as well just get the takara one. So I am not envious in the least. To me this is no different than a scalper on e-bay getting early samples and selling them for close to double.
Re: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie (1791099)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 20th, 2016 @ 8:35am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Not saying I'm envious, more like shocked they got some so quickly. Like those ebay sellers who ot Victorion early and were selling her for about $30 more than she should be :MAXIMAL:
Re: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie (1791100)
Posted by Randomhero on May 20th, 2016 @ 8:36am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

I've actually ran into one once. He was buying all the masterpiece Soundwaves and I had to guilt him into giving me one. It was pathetic.
Re: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie (1791138)
Posted by Prowl4 on May 20th, 2016 @ 11:19am CDT
Does this fort max have sounds?
Re: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie (1791142)
Posted by JazZeke on May 20th, 2016 @ 11:37am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote: Image

Strength, speed, intelligence, and... molotov cocktail? Huh.
Re: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie (1791144)
Posted by Va'al on May 20th, 2016 @ 11:44am CDT
JazZeke wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote: Image

Strength, speed, intelligence, and... molotov cocktail? Huh.

Loud cricket bats.
Re: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie (1791148)
Posted by Kurona on May 20th, 2016 @ 11:55am CDT
In all seriousness, I'm pretty sure that's firepower/fireblast.
The tech spec symbols all look so weird now
Re: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie (1791165)
Posted by william-james88 on May 20th, 2016 @ 12:43pm CDT
Prowl4 wrote:Does this fort max have sounds?

Yes and if you get the japanese version, he will play the theme song.

Randomhero wrote:I'd guarantee if he was on shelf now for that price you'd still never see one because you'd still get the scalpers that will buy them all and jump on the bay and sell them for over $300 and people will buy them because they want to be first to own him.

Maybe for Fort Max, but it isnt the case for every toy. I had Optimus Primal Platinum edition on the shelves for 200$ before anyone else and no one bought him. He didnt appear on any of the scalper sites either. That was a scalper proof price. But for Fort Max, I dont know. Would the youtube generated money froma review really cover twice the price of retail? No clue.

And MP Starscream, Prime and Soudnwave were all heavily scalped because of their low prices (much lower than their Takara couterparts). This is very different from the huge price increase seen at retail here.
Re: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie (1791167)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on May 20th, 2016 @ 12:44pm CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:
JazZeke wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote: Image

Strength, speed, intelligence, and... molotov cocktail? Huh.

Loud cricket bats.

I think it's skill at starting a new bottle of ketchup.
Re: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie (1791171)
Posted by Kurona on May 20th, 2016 @ 12:49pm CDT
Well for one thing; literally the biggest transformer of all time - not to mention a re-imagining of the previous owner of that title - is more appealing than a shitty recolour of a mold no-one cared about if you put them around the same price. Fort Max I could possibly see scalped. Platinum Primal wasn't scalped because there's a grand total of seven people in the world who want him
Re: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie (1791173)
Posted by Va'al on May 20th, 2016 @ 12:55pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:
JazZeke wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote: Image

Strength, speed, intelligence, and... molotov cocktail? Huh.

Loud cricket bats.

I think it's skill at starting a new bottle of ketchup.

Wheelie wanted a taste of heaven:
got a burger, looked mighty fine,
Something's missing, but he's a seven!
Pop the cap, shake one time.
SPLURGE
Re: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie (1791223)
Posted by DigitalBrave3 on May 20th, 2016 @ 4:05pm CDT
JazZeke wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote: Image

Strength, speed, intelligence, and... molotov cocktail? Huh.

I think the last one might be firepower.
Re: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie (1791233)
Posted by JazZeke on May 20th, 2016 @ 4:51pm CDT
DigitalBrave3 wrote:
JazZeke wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote: Image

Strength, speed, intelligence, and... molotov cocktail? Huh.

I think the last one might be firepower.

Re: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie (1791292)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 20th, 2016 @ 9:17pm CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:
JazZeke wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote: Image

Strength, speed, intelligence, and... molotov cocktail? Huh.

Loud cricket bats.

This :michaelbay:

For a guy that uses a slingshot like a boss, I wouldn't put it past wheelie to use a cricket bat 8-)
Re: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie (1791293)
Posted by Kurona on May 20th, 2016 @ 9:21pm CDT
It's really just an explanation for why he has no weapon - the picture's his slingshot exploding.
Re: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie (1791294)
Posted by Ironhidensh on May 20th, 2016 @ 9:22pm CDT
JazZeke wrote:
DigitalBrave3 wrote:
JazZeke wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote: Image

Strength, speed, intelligence, and... molotov cocktail? Huh.

I think the last one might be firepower.

:lol:

I totally stole that picture for future use. You win an Internet tonight.
Re: In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Legends class Wheelie (1791330)
Posted by william-james88 on May 20th, 2016 @ 11:09pm CDT
Australian Transformers fan Nathan sent us some amazing pictures of the Titans Return Fortress Maximus toy he picked up locally. He also offered us a written review. Enjoy:

TF Fan Nathan wrote:I'll be real metroplex is the better toy, there's too much of him in Fort Max's design and it hurts the quality, playability and makes you feel like your transforming him wrong a lot of the time.

I really thought fort max was gonna have more guns, he doesn't even have the wrist gun that metroplex has. The back of the hand guns I can kinda forgive but when metroplex already had the gun? Weird choice hasbro.
Also I would gladly sacrifice the sounds in base mode to be able to have those hip guns. He just looks and feels a lot smaller than metroplex. For a guy called Fortress Maximus, I'm not getting that from his toy. The original had way more features in base mode than his updated counterpart.

Cerebros's shoulders are held in by two small tabs that pop out constantly due the rest of the joints being too tight I'm already starting to get some stress marks in the plastic and I got him yesterday.

I love this toy because I love the character and the line that he's going to be a part of and I was always a headmasters fan, it's just to me this whole figure screams missed opportunity. He's a great toy but when compared to metroplex comes up short in all three modes.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series Hot Rod 86 Voyager Class Action Figure - F0712" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV08 Underbite" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV05 Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Collectors Club Botcon TFCC 2016 Membership Figure Ramjet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-08 Gregevor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-03 Strongarm" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE MEGA OPTIMUS PRIME, 2015." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers loose Movie Revenge of the Fallen (ROFT) Deluxe Chromia" on EBAY