In-Package Images and Biographies of (Red) Rampage and Evac

Transformers News: In-Package Images and Biographies of (Red) Rampage and Evac

Sunday, January 31st, 2010 1:04AM CST

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 27,302

All thanks to the dependable folks at The-Arker, we get in-package images of two Revenge of the Fallen repaints, Rampage and Blazemaster. With these images, it also means we get biographies and stats of the two figures. Rampage is a red version of the original Rampage, meant to be more movie-accurate. Evac is a repaint of the Blazemaster mold, in colors that resemble the Evac in the 2007 Movie toyline. Check everything out below.

Rampage
Rampage lives for fights like this one. As he and Bumblebee circle each other, scanning for any advantage, he grins at the thought of the violence to come. He's heard stories of the Autobot warrior's skill, and he looks forward to testing himself against it. Already, he can imagine his whips tearing his enemy's armor to pieces.

In-Package Images  and Biographies of (Red) Rampage and Evac
In-Package Images  and Biographies of (Red) Rampage and Evac

Evac
Since coming to Earth, Evac has made it his business to clean up the messes left behind by the relentless Autobot pursuit of the Decepticons around the world. Usually, that means search and rescue, but occasionally it also means taking out a Decepticon that manages to escape the Autobot dragnet. Dirge has managed to evade the Autobots too often, so now it's time for Evac to step in.

In-Package Images  and Biographies of (Red) Rampage and Evac
In-Package Images  and Biographies of (Red) Rampage and Evac

You can find the original thread here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Credit(s): The-Arker
Re: In-Package Images and Biographies of (Red) Rampage and Evac (1042253)
Posted by Blurrz on January 31st, 2010 @ 1:09am CST

Oh well - I'll probably get them anyways XD. [/color]
Re: In-Package Images and Biographies of (Red) Rampage and Evac (1042255)
Posted by Diem on January 31st, 2010 @ 1:14am CST
I quite like the Blaze Master mold. May have to get this Blades repaint.
Re: In-Package Images and Biographies of (Red) Rampage and Evac (1042258)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on January 31st, 2010 @ 1:22am CST
the red on rampage isnt as bright as i thought phew!

well i like the rampage mold so i'm getting this!

but i would call him red rage rampage! just say it!

RED RAGE RAMPAGE!

or player 2 rampage . . .
Re: In-Package Images and Biographies of (Red) Rampage and Evac (1042262)
Posted by WarzoneBeta on January 31st, 2010 @ 1:52am CST
Sadly poor Rampage failed on the test...he got an A+ for effort though
Re: In-Package Images and Biographies of (Red) Rampage and Evac (1042263)
Posted by freaky777 on January 31st, 2010 @ 1:55am CST
WarzoneBeta wrote:Sadly poor Rampage failed on the test...he got an A+ for effort though

LOL.. yea hes the one that got whipped.
Re: In-Package Images and Biographies of (Red) Rampage and Evac (1042327)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on January 31st, 2010 @ 7:07am CST
i want that rampage! but that mold used for evac is just pure ugly.
Re: In-Package Images and Biographies of (Red) Rampage and Evac (1042354)
Posted by Prime Riblet on January 31st, 2010 @ 9:23am CST
Blurrz wrote:[color=darkgreen]As much as I am a fan of repaints, and movie-accurate repaints... it's just these two molds. I don't care if you paint them to look like Blurr or do them Lucky Draw style.. these two figures still blow energon chunks.

Oh well - I'll probably get them anyways XD. [/color]

I totally agree, and sadly I will still probably buy them anyway too. At least Red Rampage anyway. I really just completely hate the Blazemaster mold. That thing is a freaking piece of junk, imo.
Re: In-Package Images and Biographies of (Red) Rampage and Evac (1042364)
Posted by Flux Convoy on January 31st, 2010 @ 10:13am CST
Prime Riblet wrote:
Blurrz wrote:Oh well - I'll probably get them anyways XD.

I totally agree, and sadly I will still probably buy them anyway too.

...you don't like them but you'll buy them... Why?
:BOT:
Re: In-Package Images and Biographies of (Red) Rampage and Evac (1042383)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on January 31st, 2010 @ 11:48am CST
Flux Convoy wrote:
Prime Riblet wrote:
Blurrz wrote:Oh well - I'll probably get them anyways XD.

I totally agree, and sadly I will still probably buy them anyway too.

...you don't like them but you'll buy them... Why?
:BOT:

i do the same thing. i dont know why though. :-?
Re: In-Package Images and Biographies of (Red) Rampage and Evac (1042392)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on January 31st, 2010 @ 12:14pm CST
Flux Convoy wrote:
Prime Riblet wrote:
Blurrz wrote:Oh well - I'll probably get them anyways XD.

I totally agree, and sadly I will still probably buy them anyway too.

...you don't like them but you'll buy them... Why?
:BOT:

Because thats what we collectors do lol :wink:

I'm glad that this red rampage doesn't have the horrible yellow details of the Takara version. The ketchup and mustard version didn't work for me.

I actually like the Evac figure. But, I already picked up the movie-verse Evac they made out of the blackout mold. Come on Hasbro... :-(
Re: In-Package Images and Biographies of (Red) Rampage and Evac (1042527)
Posted by Flux Convoy on January 31st, 2010 @ 9:44pm CST
amcgrath929 wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:
Prime Riblet wrote:
Blurrz wrote:Oh well - I'll probably get them anyways XD.

I totally agree, and sadly I will still probably buy them anyway too.

...you don't like them but you'll buy them... Why?
:BOT:

Because thats what we collectors do lol :wink:

Well you collectors can waste your money all you want on things you don't like. This one is just gonna shake his head and buy the things he likes. Crazy, I know. :P
:BOT:

Ending Soon On eBay

1985 HASBRO TRANSFORMERS G1 CONSTRUCTION WARRIOR DEVASTATOR WITH BOX VINTAGE TOY - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 34 minutes 55 seconds
2003 Transformers Universe MicroMasters Series 1 Red Alert - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 37 minutes 55 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DEVASTATOR COMBINER Vintage G1 Style Constructicon 1985 - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 39 minutes
Transformers G1 Aerialbots & G2 Bruticus - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 39 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Generations/Classics IDW CROSSCUT New unopened DELUXE CLASS - Time Remaining: 12 days 11 hours 49 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Generations/Classics IDW NIGHTBEAT New unopened DELUXE CLASS - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 51 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Generations IDW VOYAGER *G-1 ROADBUSTER* New unopened Thrilling 30 - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 55 minutes 21 seconds
GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS 2016 SDCC BOX SET POWERGLIDE VS. SOUNDWAVE MISB ARAH - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 57 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes