In-Package Images of Battle Ops Bumblebee

In-Package Images of Battle Ops Bumblebee

Wednesday, March 17th, 2010 12:23am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 46,729

Hmm, can you sense that minty fresh packaging smell? The-Arker, and kotoys has cooked up another in-package look at a new and very big Transformer. This time it's Battle Ops Bumblebee, a brand new mold that we've seen plenty of this past month. Whether it was Toy Fair or official stock photos, the Bumblebee mania is not likely to slow down anytime soon. Check out the packaging in all of it's entirety below!

Bumblebee is ready for anything, any time, though he's known among the Autobots for his sense of humor he is also a dangerous warrior with decades of experience under his hood. His demeanor changes with all the speed of his vehicle mode; he is never caught unprepared for a fight. Though the Decepticons have tried for years to destroy him, they have always failed. He has survived grievous injury and even serious defeat, but he always comes back with a grin on his grill, ready for more.

Keep it tuned to Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): The-Arker

This article was last modified on Wednesday, March 17th, 2010 10:59am CDT

Re: In-Package Images of Battle Ops Bumblebee (1055168)
Posted by First-Aid on March 17th, 2010 @ 1:04am CDT
I have really mixed feelings about this figure. ON the one hand, it seems to be the first figure to really get the chest right and have a decent flip-down battle mask. On the other hand, the spindly legs make it seem unsteady. At least it doesn't seem like as much of a shellformer as the Ultimate BB, IMO
Re: In-Package Images of Battle Ops Bumblebee (1055180)
Posted by Rated X on March 17th, 2010 @ 3:24am CDT
I have enough Bumblebees...

But I really want that cool ring...LOL :o) :o) :o)
Re: In-Package Images of Battle Ops Bumblebee (1055184)
Posted by Prime Riblet on March 17th, 2010 @ 3:46am CDT
Is Hasbro going to change the "Concept Camaro Mode" printed on the boxes of the BB figures? They should considering the Camaro is now an actual production model.

This is an absolute pass for me. I have way too many Bumblebee examples, and I am happy to call the Human Alliance figure the pinnacle of the modern BB. And the figure doesn't scale well with other figures at all. However, I do think it is interesting. I would buy it if I could get it for EXTREMELY cheap.
Re: In-Package Images of Battle Ops Bumblebee (1055198)
Posted by kotoys on March 17th, 2010 @ 5:17am CDT
oppps posted this in the optimus thread by mistake....

ADDITONAL IMAGES HERE:

http://www.kotoys.com/forum/index.php?t ... 22#msg1522

Re: In-Package Images of Battle Ops Bumblebee (1055217)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on March 17th, 2010 @ 7:49am CDT

Any idea how big he'll be? Can't remember if we've seen any size comparison pics.
Re: In-Package Images of Battle Ops Bumblebee (1055243)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on March 17th, 2010 @ 9:36am CDT
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:Me like, probably buy. I like the robot mode accuracy in the legs and arms. The blue right hand is a flaw IMO, but I can live with it. I like the shoulder cannons, and how they look in alt mode.

Something makes me say a hair taller than Leader Prime.
Re: In-Package Images of Battle Ops Bumblebee (1055246)
Posted by Anonymous on March 17th, 2010 @ 9:53am CDT
i like it
1. its extremely movie accurate like the real bumblebee
2. more feutures than leader class
3. easier to transform than leader class
4.very interesting

i think this figure will fool all of us
most of us think its just another bumvlebee
its not :SMUG:
its gonna be like having the real bumblebee right in front of u ;)^

i think of all u will give in and get this awsome figure if u dont you wont know what ur missin out on
u should be :HEADHURTS:

:MARIO: :LUIGI: (poor luigi) :D
Re: In-Package Images of Battle Ops Bumblebee (1055308)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on March 17th, 2010 @ 2:11pm CDT
If they could shrink this into a deluxe class I'd buy it in a second....but it's too out of scale...
I wonder...if Hasbro melted down all the BumbleBee molds...could they make a Leader Grind/Out out of them? :KREMZEEK:
Re: In-Package Images of Battle Ops Bumblebee (1055393)
Posted by Ungie on March 17th, 2010 @ 6:50pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

Something makes me say a hair taller than Leader Prime.

Re: In-Package Images of Battle Ops Bumblebee (1055395)
Posted by Ungie on March 17th, 2010 @ 6:54pm CDT
In total, I have 3 Bumblebees. The Ultimate from the first, the preview from the second and the Human alliance one. Im actually impressed that it functions and looks almost perfect to the Cgi. The blue hand is a flaw, but still looks nice. my HA one is my scale accurate to my group of autobots. This should be a stand alone figure, a masterpiece in the ROTF line (excluding ROTF Buster). Now I will wait for Hate to strike me down! :KREMZEEK:
Re: In-Package Images of Battle Ops Bumblebee (1055464)
Posted by ang3l3s on March 17th, 2010 @ 11:54pm CDT
PLS tel me he has 2 REAL hands!!!! I don't wanna buy 2 to have what i want!!!
Re: In-Package Images of Battle Ops Bumblebee (1055471)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on March 18th, 2010 @ 12:17am CDT
ungie wrote"I remember it said he was 2 inches taller than the tallest leader. He is most likely 2 inches taller than Megatron."
actually the tallest leader is starscream
and BUMBLE IS DUMB NO MORE OF HIM

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers IF EX-26R Racing Bros. Retrograde (Runabout)(Runamuck)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Arcee Deluxe Class NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES DELUXE SOUNDWAVE w/ LASERBEAK MIB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy LEADER CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IRONWORKS Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro brand new" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Quintesson Judge Allicon Sharkticon Lot" on EBAY