Tuesday, August 10th, 2010 11:43pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 91,573

Hasbro sure is ready to bomb out the old N.E.S.T. Alliance Products at your local Wal*Mart with exclusive Hunt for the Decepticons Two Packs. How fitting that one would be named 'Bombing Run Battle'. This set features Bumblebee, a mild repaint of Cannon Bumblebee, with various green highlights. His nemesis and partner in the box is Grindor, an orange creamsicle repaint of 2007 Movie Legend Blackout. The second Deluxe/Legend Two-pack happens to be 'Desert Ruins Brawl'. This one features Decepticon Brawl, a Desert Camo repaint of 2007 Movie Brawl, and Jolt, a grey repaint of ROTF Legends Jolt. Thanks to the toy acquisition prowess of Seibertron, we get in-package images of the two sets that were revealed at BotCon 2010. Expect these in the toy galleries of Seiberton.com shortly, but for now you can check out the packaging images and their descriptions below!

Both sets have been sighted at Wal*Mart retail, check our sighting page for Bombing Run Battle and Desert Ruins Brawl!

Bombing Run Battle

Bumblebee has been fighting airborne Decepticons for ages, so he knows just how to deal with them. Grindor may be able to hover well out of range of his weapons, dropping bombs with chaotic glee, but the Autobot warrior still has a few tricks. He weaves through the streets at top speed, forcing the Decepticon to manuever constantly between buildings. Eventually Grindor will make a mistake. As soon as his rotor brushes a building, he'll come crashing down and then Bumblebee will have him.

Desert Ruins Brawl

Dug in among a lost, shattered field of ruins in the baking desert, Jolt waits, and watches the advancing horde of Decepticon warriors. Each one of them is a devastating war machine, while Jolt is trained more as a healer than a fighter. He focuses his attention on Decepticon Brawl, knowing that if he is cautious and lucky, he might have a chance to bring down the enormous, powerful Decepticon.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

This article was last modified on Wednesday, August 11th, 2010 12:46am CDT

Re: In-Package Images of HFTD Two Packs 'Bombing Run Battle' and 'Desert Ruins Brawl' (1111615)
Posted by NitroPrime on August 10th, 2010 @ 11:53pm CDT
3 problems I see here are:

1.The cannon Bumblebee mold isn't that good
2.Green...on Bumblebee? SERIOUSLY!?!?!
3.Grindor/Blackout is one of the biggest robots in the entire movie series yet they package the Legends class version with Bumblebee? If I were designing this I'd flip the roles (Grindor gets his voyager class toy, BB gets the Legends)

Either way...total pass

"Sorry Hasbro! But your customer is in another castle."
Re: In-Package Images of HFTD Two Packs 'Bombing Run Battle' and 'Desert Ruins Brawl' (1111616)
Posted by Seibertron on August 11th, 2010 @ 12:00am CDT
These are already out at Walmart if you've been lucky enough to find them. ;)
Re: In-Package Images of HFTD Two Packs 'Bombing Run Battle' and 'Desert Ruins Brawl' (1111618)
Posted by HighPrime on August 11th, 2010 @ 12:05am CDT
NitroPrime wrote:3 problems I see here are:

"Sorry Hasbro! But your customer is in another castle."

Awesome... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Super Mario Bros. forever.
Re: In-Package Images of HFTD Two Packs 'Bombing Run Battle' and 'Desert Ruins Brawl' (1111619)
Posted by DavidT on August 11th, 2010 @ 12:09am CDT
Jesus! How many Bumblebee's are there now LOL

Re: In-Package Images of HFTD Two Packs 'Bombing Run Battle' and 'Desert Ruins Brawl' (1111624)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on August 11th, 2010 @ 12:37am CDT
NitroPrime wrote:3 problems I see here are:

1.The cannon Bumblebee mold isn't that good
2.Green...on Bumblebee? SERIOUSLY!?!?!

Either way...total pass

"Sorry Hasbro! But your customer is in another castle."

Exactly, I don't think anyone will buy that. Were they even trying?
Re: In-Package Images of HFTD Two Packs 'Bombing Run Battle' and 'Desert Ruins Brawl' (1111629)
Posted by Blurrz on August 11th, 2010 @ 1:03am CDT
DavidT wrote:Jesus! How many Bumblebee's are there now LOL

I might have added this up incorrectly, but I think I've got a total of OVER 9000.
Re: In-Package Images of HFTD Two Packs 'Bombing Run Battle' and 'Desert Ruins Brawl' (1111631)
Posted by Seibertron on August 11th, 2010 @ 1:06am CDT
Blurrz wrote:
DavidT wrote:Jesus! How many Bumblebee's are there now LOL

Close enough
Re: In-Package Images of HFTD Two Packs 'Bombing Run Battle' and 'Desert Ruins Brawl' (1111633)
Posted by First-Aid on August 11th, 2010 @ 1:08am CDT
Holy crap. When did Hasbro glue Ernest Borgnine's giant grey eyebrows to Brawl? And since when was "Electric Mucus" a color option for Transformer paint jobs?

:SICK:

No, no, no, and no again. Nope. Not gonna do it. Uh uh. SOrry. Train has left the station. Elvis has left the building. The boat has left the dock. THe plane has left the terminal. The (insert random vehicle) has left the (insert random location).

These are good for two things: buying on ultra-clearance for my nephew, and buying on ultra-clearance and attaching various fireworks to them and lighting them in my back yard.
Re: In-Package Images of HFTD Two Packs 'Bombing Run Battle' and 'Desert Ruins Brawl' (1111637)
Posted by Editor on August 11th, 2010 @ 1:13am CDT
Blurrz wrote:
DavidT wrote:Jesus! How many Bumblebee's are there now LOL

8-|

overdone meme is overdone.....

Honestly I kind of like the look of this Brawl, Might pick this set up.
Re: In-Package Images of HFTD Two Packs 'Bombing Run Battle' and 'Desert Ruins Brawl' (1111675)
Posted by Ironhide516 on August 11th, 2010 @ 4:40am CDT
Seibertron wrote:These are already out at Walmart if you've been lucky enough to find them. ;)

I found 'em, don't know if I'd consider myself lucky though. :P
Re: In-Package Images of HFTD Two Packs 'Bombing Run Battle' and 'Desert Ruins Brawl' (1111697)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on August 11th, 2010 @ 6:10am CDT
I bought both sets last night. Banana Justice Brawl is a great homage to Banana Justice Bludgeon.
Re: In-Package Images of HFTD Two Packs 'Bombing Run Battle' and 'Desert Ruins Brawl' (1111699)
Posted by Stockade on August 11th, 2010 @ 6:12am CDT
I saw both of these at my local walmarts and BB looks like a Transformers zombie and Brawl is just plain ugly in those colors!!
Re: In-Package Images of HFTD Two Packs 'Bombing Run Battle' and 'Desert Ruins Brawl' (1111711)
Posted by adamassc on August 11th, 2010 @ 6:21am CDT
much better photos than the ones I got with my phone yesterday. These really show off the "WTF?!" appeal of those colors.

Oddly, the Brawl is slowly growing on me the more I see him.

If that Bumblebee grows on you, it's because he's moldy
Re: In-Package Images of HFTD Two Packs 'Bombing Run Battle' and 'Desert Ruins Brawl' (1111719)
Posted by GuyIncognito on August 11th, 2010 @ 6:40am CDT
Those are so ugly and pointless I'm wondering if Hasbro is just f-ing with us at this point.
Re: In-Package Images of HFTD Two Packs 'Bombing Run Battle' and 'Desert Ruins Brawl' (1111727)
Posted by itMFtis on August 11th, 2010 @ 7:03am CDT
How much do these go for?
Re: In-Package Images of HFTD Two Packs 'Bombing Run Battle' and 'Desert Ruins Brawl' (1111729)
Posted by silverbot on August 11th, 2010 @ 7:09am CDT
One word to describe these "Disgusting" :SICK:

Since when does BB wear green?? These are hideous!! I agree with a lot of you folks here, how many BB are we going to get??? Honestly I only own a total of 3 BB, ROTF BB, Human Alliance BB, and the new HFTD BB. More than enough for me. Although the new Stealth Force BB, the huge 12in monster hunk of BB, I'll eventually cough up the $60 for one before they go out.

As for the Brawl repaint. I would buy it for customization purposes..that's it.. Everything else is junk.
Re: In-Package Images of HFTD Two Packs 'Bombing Run Battle' and 'Desert Ruins Brawl' (1111731)
Posted by adamassc on August 11th, 2010 @ 7:22am CDT
itMFtis wrote:How much do these go for?

$16.98 at my walmart, somebody else said $16.96
Re: In-Package Images of HFTD Two Packs 'Bombing Run Battle' and 'Desert Ruins Brawl' (1111750)
Posted by sideswipe_95 on August 11th, 2010 @ 10:55am CDT
Puke green Bumblebee is totally an upgrade compared to other movie Bumblebees in all the movie series.
Re: In-Package Images of HFTD Two Packs 'Bombing Run Battle' and 'Desert Ruins Brawl' (1111756)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on August 11th, 2010 @ 11:17am CDT
Seriously, what's with Hasbro and giving movie BB creepy eyes that make him seem like he's saying "I rape babies"?
Re: In-Package Images of HFTD Two Packs 'Bombing Run Battle' and 'Desert Ruins Brawl' (1111757)
Posted by sideswipe_95 on August 11th, 2010 @ 11:19am CDT
Because movie Bumblebee is the Transformers version of Pedobear

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Overbite Takara Tomy Piranacon Seacon #5 G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Tentakill Tomy Takara Piranacon Seacon #6" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure From Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Kingdom Legends Class Rattrap WFC-K2 In-Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Kingdom Legends Class Rattrap WFC-K2 In-Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Legends Galvatron Vector Prime + Mini-cons Payload Ascent" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Seige War For Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro Chromia Figure" on EBAY