In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox

Transformers News: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox

Saturday, May 29th, 2010 12:12AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 75,232

The 2010 Toy Fair revealed to the fans that we'd be getting a sixth Human Alliance figure. It happens to be Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox. Since the 2007 Movie toy line, Jazz had yet to receive a new figure other than the lackluster Deluxe version. This version of Jazz is in Alternators scale, armed with a multitude of weapons. Captain Lennox comes with a bike, who does not complete the trifecta of bike sisters, Arcee, Elita-1 and Chromia, but rather is simply Jazz's blaster. Feel free to check out the packaging images and Jazz's biography below, courtesy of The-Arker!

Against the massed forces of the Decepticons, it will take every bit of power and ingenuity Autobot Jazz and captain Lennox have to win. Though the two soldiers have only just met, they are both experienced fighters, used to working in synch with others. They easily team up to focus all their fire on a single, huge Decepticon, and bring him crashing down.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Credit(s): Blurrz

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox (1079827)
Posted by freaky777 on May 29th, 2010 @ 12:24am CDT
Real nice. Gonna get it as soon as I see it.
Re: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox (1079828)
Posted by ReenCity on May 29th, 2010 @ 12:27am CDT
If they did this awesome thing how come he's still dead
Re: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox (1079829)
Posted by Blurrz on May 29th, 2010 @ 12:29am CDT
ReenCity wrote:If they did this awesome thing how come he's still dead

Well yeah he's 'dead', but toys are still created nonetheless, to celebrate his existence.

This will be my first Human Alliance figure :)
Re: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox (1079832)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on May 29th, 2010 @ 12:33am CDT
So the motorcycle transforms into Jazz's weapon, instead of a robot, eh? Interesting, but I'd have preferred a scout-class version of Armada Over-Run, personally. Edit: only, not over-run. the last of the female autobot "sisters", who like over-run would be a triple-changer that has a weapon mode, as well as robot an motorcycle modes.

ReenCity wrote:If they did this awesome thing how come he's still dead

Because in the bayformerverse Transformers that die somehow manage to stay dead (except for optimus, in which case Bay learned from the G1 movie not to leave him dead for long.). But then... Sideswipe should be red.
Re: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox (1079833)
Posted by Blurrz on May 29th, 2010 @ 12:41am CDT
I think Human Alliance Elita-1 will show up with Human Alliance Jolt and Leo.
Re: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox (1079834)
Posted by Prime Riblet on May 29th, 2010 @ 12:59am CDT
This looks like a total must-have.
Re: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox (1079844)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on May 29th, 2010 @ 1:52am CDT
Re: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox (1079846)
Posted by TerrencePrime on May 29th, 2010 @ 2:06am CDT
Awesome! finally an accurate Jazz and Lennox to go with my Alliance COllection! :KREMZEEK:

... now only if they'll make a Megatron at this size...
Re: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox (1079848)
Posted by Autobot032 on May 29th, 2010 @ 2:17am CDT
I want that, badly.

I still haven't seen Mudflap yet, though. I just recently found Barricade. :(

Barricade is a must buy, btw. A great figure in this series. Makes the Deluxe feel like a knock off.
Re: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox (1079873)
Posted by Zeds on May 29th, 2010 @ 6:09am CDT
Hands down must have. Only ROTF line that I have the complete series. Rest were picked up when on sale (ie. Leaders for $35).
Re: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox (1079875)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on May 29th, 2010 @ 6:13am CDT
Autobot032 wrote:I
I still haven't seen Mudflap yet, though. I just recently found Barricade. :(

Yeah, now that you mention it, where the heck IS Mudflap and Simmons? It's taking forever for them to be released already. :???:

The Jazz set makes a great tribute to a cool character that got the short end of the Bayverse stick. I'm glad they're adding him to the HA lineup.
Re: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox (1079881)
Posted by OmegaPrime98 on May 29th, 2010 @ 6:33am CDT
EPIC WIN!!!! :KREMZEEK: :shock: MUST HAZ DIS!!!!!
Re: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox (1079886)
Posted by Hard Hacker on May 29th, 2010 @ 6:45am CDT
ShGarland_1383 wrote: But then... Sideswipe should be red.

Somehow, I'm inclined to disagree.
Re: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox (1079906)
Posted by Dinobot Prime on May 29th, 2010 @ 8:01am CDT
ShGarland_1383 wrote:Sideswipe should be red.

I am also inclined to disagree. If it's not even the same character or personality, why hold it up to the standards of G1 Sideswipe?
Re: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox (1079921)
Posted by PROWLERZ on May 29th, 2010 @ 8:54am CDT
awweeeeeesomeeeeeeeee...

gonna get it... :grin: :KREMZEEK:

wish dey cum out vit mre of HA decepticons 8)
Re: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox (1079934)
Posted by 1337W422102 on May 29th, 2010 @ 10:04am CDT
[waits for a Classics Jazz]
Re: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox (1079947)
Posted by DaiShanPrime on May 29th, 2010 @ 11:09am CDT

I want Human Alliance Jazz! He looks effing awesome :D
Re: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox (1079955)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on May 29th, 2010 @ 11:37am CDT
DaiShanPrime wrote:I hope this isn't another Kmart Exclusive like HA Mudflap ( Which I still haven't found! And I've been looking for months! )

I want Human Alliance Jazz! He looks effing awesome :D

Mudflap wasn't a K-Mart exclusive. I got mine from HasbroToyShop.
Re: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox (1079956)
Posted by Swiftknife24 on May 29th, 2010 @ 11:40am CDT
Wow, the car mode looks fantastic! Worth the wait to see! :grin:

Blurrz wrote:I think Human Alliance Elita-1 will show up with Human Alliance Jolt and Leo.

Good idea! :D At least we'll have another chance of having Elita-1 in movie-accurate colours! :lol: (Plus, we'll be able to kill Leo and Mikaela as many times as we like! Muahahahaha! :twisted:

JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:Can't wait to see this one in stores, the HA series has produced some truly brilliant figures! I must say though, the humans seem to be way smaller than they should be! Jazz was what 12 maybe 14 feet tall? Lennox is probably 6 at least but his figure is way too short! Jazz should be about 2.5 Lennoxes tall. A minor annoyance is all.

Yup...Same with all Human Alliance figures; the figures are more to scale with Deluxe Jazz, Skids, Mudflap and Voyager Ratchet (I keep the correct scales together! :-B )
Re: In-Package Images of Human Alliance Jazz with Captain Lennox (1079966)
Posted by DaiShanPrime on May 29th, 2010 @ 12:34pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

I want Human Alliance Jazz! He looks effing awesome :D

Mudflap wasn't a K-Mart exclusive. I got mine from HasbroToyShop.

Alright then why isn't he available at Walmart, Target, toys r us etc? I just saw hasbro toy shop. They're out of stock :( Very frustrating

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
"Fire in the Sky"
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Prime OPTIMUS MAXIMUS Cyberverse weapon and missile lot Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime AM-24 Silas Breakdown Arms Micron Takara MISB New" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2019 Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Lancer w Enamel Pin" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander Class Battle Tactics Bulkhead Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Legion Class Bumblebee Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Legion Class Beast Hunters Bumblebee Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Legion Class Arcee Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime AM-01 Optimus Prime Arms Micron Takara MISB NEW" on EBAY