Tuesday, April 25th, 2017 5:04am CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 33,987

Via the snakas blog, we have images of the Activators in the Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force toyline, featuring Soundwave and Optimus Prime - and their minicons Laserbeak and Hi-Test! You can check them out in their boxes below.

Transformers News: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime

Credit(s): Snakas

Re: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime (1877067)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 25th, 2017 @ 7:10am CDT
Re: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime (1877070)
Posted by galvatron00 on April 25th, 2017 @ 7:23am CDT
That Optimus looks pretty noice!! Soundwave isn't bad either!!
Re: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime (1877076)
Posted by william-james88 on April 25th, 2017 @ 8:07am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Did we even know there was going to be an activator Optimus? I don't recall anything about that figure

Its news to me.
Re: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime (1877101)
Posted by ultraprime0914 on April 25th, 2017 @ 9:40am CDT
Optimus Reminds me of Stealth Force Optimus Prime From Transformers Dark of the Moon :RID-BOTS:
Re: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime (1877102)
Posted by galvatron00 on April 25th, 2017 @ 9:42am CDT
Its news to me.
Re: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime (1877103)
Posted by kurthy on April 25th, 2017 @ 9:44am CDT

Maybe he can rest on warrior soundwave and I can just toss the unarticulated soundwave in a box.
Re: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime (1877105)
Posted by galvatron00 on April 25th, 2017 @ 9:46am CDT
kurthy wrote:I can just toss the unarticulated soundwave in a box.
That unarticulated Soundwave has articulated elbows!! :lol: :lol:

Seriously though..any additional articulation? Sideways/rotating shoulders? Knees? ANYTHING ELSE?! :-(
Re: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime (1877136)
Posted by X3ROhour on April 25th, 2017 @ 11:28am CDT
Autobot Roadburn wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:I didn't know this was news, I found the whole wave at a toys r us last week. Picked up blurr myself as he's the only one that really interests me.

Same, I found part of the wave at Toys R Us 2 days ago and the whole wave at Target. Only really wanted Soundwave since I was buying a bunch of Lego Star Wars stuff too, but I got to pick between two and one had a much better paint job than the other.

Me too
except i ordered mine from TRU
on sale
11.41 ea.

so very, very lovely.

Blurr (NOT) and Soundwave especially!
very cool!

i even dig Blastdude.
my imagination plays him as a former/rebel student of Bludgeon
his evil, former, sensei.

all so very cool.

:KREMZEEK:
8-}
:-P
Re: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime (1877140)
Posted by william-james88 on April 25th, 2017 @ 11:42am CDT
kurthy wrote:I kind of want soundwave just for laserbeak, my son already has the warrior soundwave, which I'm playing with too much.

How about you buy that unarticulated soundwave and trade it with your kid for the warrior soundwave (and keep the laserbeak).
Re: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime (1877142)
Posted by Bronzewolf on April 25th, 2017 @ 11:50am CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
Its news to me.

I'm just going to go ahead and save that. It'll come in handy later on here, I'm sure :lol:
Re: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime (1877143)
Posted by galvatron00 on April 25th, 2017 @ 11:52am CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:
Its news to me.
Yes. Yes it will :lol:
Re: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime (1877149)
Posted by X3ROhour on April 25th, 2017 @ 11:59am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Image

This little guy is awesome and I love him. If you can find this figure, it is worth the pocket change!

AGREED!

the frog is spiffy
for reasons unknown
and
the little truck is just plain cool!

if u can
u should!

:APPLAUSE:
:DANCE:
:-P
Re: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime (1877154)
Posted by william-james88 on April 25th, 2017 @ 12:12pm CDT
Z3ROhour wrote:
Blurr (NOT)

He isnt G1 Blurr, he is Rescue Bots Blurr, they even say that in the fiction.
Re: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime (1877161)
Posted by galvatron00 on April 25th, 2017 @ 12:25pm CDT
Z3ROhour wrote:Blurr (NOT)
He isnt G1 Blurr, he is Rescue Bots Blurr, they even say that in the fiction.
Do whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!
Re: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime (1877163)
Posted by william-james88 on April 25th, 2017 @ 12:38pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
Z3ROhour wrote:Blurr (NOT)
He isnt G1 Blurr, he is Rescue Bots Blurr, they even say that in the fiction.
Do whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

Did you watch the trailer? They make a joke about him being from rescue bots. RID Sideswipe crossed into Rescue bots and now Rescue Bots Blurr crosses over into RID.
Re: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime (1877165)
Posted by galvatron00 on April 25th, 2017 @ 12:41pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
Z3ROhour wrote:Blurr (NOT)
He isnt G1 Blurr, he is Rescue Bots Blurr, they even say that in the fiction.
Do whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!
Nope, but I will now!! Also checking on Amazon to see if the season is available for purchase yet..as I'm a guy that purchases seasons. ;)^
Re: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime (1877167)
Posted by william-james88 on April 25th, 2017 @ 12:48pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:
Z3ROhour wrote:Blurr (NOT)
He isnt G1 Blurr, he is Rescue Bots Blurr, they even say that in the fiction.
Do whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

The RID stuff I am discussing hasnt even aired yet, just the trailer.

here is Blurr

Looks more like the Rescue Bots repaint

Re: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime (1877169)
Posted by galvatron00 on April 25th, 2017 @ 12:55pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:
Z3ROhour wrote:Blurr (NOT)
He isnt G1 Blurr, he is Rescue Bots Blurr, they even say that in the fiction.
Do whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!
The RID stuff I am discussing hasnt even aired yet, just the trailer.

here is Blurr
Looks more like the Rescue Bots repaint
Word up.

Re: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime (1877170)
Posted by william-james88 on April 25th, 2017 @ 1:00pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:I saw him at Walmart the other day when I picked up Soundwave, and I was soooooooo close to buying him. Let's hope I don't regret it later.

Why not just buy him now? I know we arent made of money but he wasnt that expensive right?I mean when comparing to the MSRP of some TLK figures that are partly just redecos of older figs, Hasbro gives us this nice new mold of Blurr which is the first retail release of an articulated Rescue Bots character for a nice affordable price point. I say jump on it :) I know I will if I find him.

Glad you picked up Soundwave ;)^
Re: In-Package Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Activator Soundwave & Optimus Prime (1877171)
Posted by galvatron00 on April 25th, 2017 @ 1:02pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
He wasn't TRU raincheck cheap :-D I may check out some pictures to see what he's like.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime - OPTIMUS PRIME -  Comic Con 2011 First Edition" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Pop Transformers Grimlock #69 ECCC 2021 Emerald City Comic Con Presale" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the moon studio series barricade topspin road buster loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Super Megatron Takara Tomy Mall TT-GS09 NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Pop! Transformers Grimlock #69 ECCC 2021 Emerald City Comic Con PRE ORDER" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: Transformers VS. G.I. Joe - (GS Exclusive) Cobra Commander & Optimus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Deluxe Rotorstorm" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2013 LOYAL SUBJECTS X TRANSFORMERS MEGATRON 3" EXCLUSIVE FIGURE SIGNED" on EBAY