Interview with Denton Tipton. New Dinobots Story Coming.

Interview with Denton Tipton. New Dinobots Story Coming.

Friday, May 30th, 2008 8:49am CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, People News, Interviews
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 14,432

Transformers Hispanos got a chance to sit down and talk with IDW Publishing Editor Denton J. Tipton recently. In the interview, we get our first look at Mr. Tipton's background and where he stands within Transformers fandom.

Within the interview, Transformers Hispanos interviewer Synapse asks a very interesting question:

Also what kind of story would you like to get published if you had total freedom (unused character one-shot, Japanese stuff...)?

Probably Simon Furman doing a Dinobots miniseries with Nick Roche. Oh, wait. I already get to do that! Did I mention that I have a great job?

Indeed you do have a great job Mr. Tipton, and we love that you have it.

To view the complete interview, click here.

Credit(s): Transformers Hispanos

This article was last modified on Friday, May 30th, 2008 10:48am CDT

Re: Interview with Denton Tipton. New Dinobots Story Coming. (711334)
Posted by Anonymous on May 30th, 2008 @ 9:16am CDT
The Dinobots are my favorite Autbots besides Optimus! I can't wait to see what those big bosose do next. I am thinking it will go right after the Spotlight Grimlock, sadly.
Re: Interview with Denton Tipton. New Dinobots Story Coming. (711344)
Posted by synapse on May 30th, 2008 @ 9:32am CDT

Just as a side note, Transformers Hispanos is http://forostransformers.mforos.com
the link in the original post is wrong as it takes you to my very poor Deviantart gallery :P
The link to my gallery is correct anyway ;)
Re: Interview with Denton Tipton. New Dinobots Story Coming. (711365)
Posted by Energon on May 30th, 2008 @ 10:28am CDT
That interview was nice. I can say from meeting Denton myself is that he has a lot of energy and appears to be dedicated, besides being a great guy. It looks like he is looking forward to working with "Maximum Dinobots" this summer. I'd like to see things work out for him.
Re: Interview with Denton Tipton. New Dinobots Story Coming. (711380)
Posted by First Gen on May 30th, 2008 @ 10:50am CDT
synapse wrote:Hi guys, didn't know my little interview was being talked about here :P hope you like it!

The link to my gallery is correct anyway ;)

Thank you. I didn't realize the link was to a deviant art page at first and didn't know the actual link url. Great interview man, I've been wanting to learn more about IDW's newest editor. He's such a nice guy too.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS RISE OF THE DECEPTICONS # 24 OCT 2020 NEW COVER A" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot TAILGATE and GROUNDBUSTER" on EBAY
Buy "1985 SCRAPPER G1 TAKARA TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCTICON (DEVASTATOR) HASBRO DECPTICON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Western Star 5700XE Jada" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action figures - Brand new sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Battle Masters Siege War CALIBURST Takara Tomy B" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Thunderhowl Figure 2021 MOC Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.I.D Firebot Dive Bomb & Instructions Evacuate Override Buzzsaw…" on EBAY