Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro

Transformers News: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro

Friday, January 28th, 2011 4:23PM CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 100,585

We received a couple of high resolution images from Hasbro this afternoon that we wanted to share with all of you Seibertronians out there. These images were released at the UK Toy Fair. The U.S. Toy Fair, which Seibertron.com will be attending, takes place on February 12th. Make sure you stop in the early evening on the 12th to see our extensive Toy Fair coverage that you have all come to expect from Seibertron.com. In the meantime, enjoy these new product images that Hasbro provided us with.

Hello Transformers Fans!

I would like to share with you some images of the new TRANSFORMERS MECHTECH DELUXE STARSCREAM and TRANSFORMERS MECHTECH VOYAGER IRONHIDE. Please see attached.

Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Best,

Danny

Transformers Mechtech Voyager Ironhide

Transformers Mechtech Deluxe Starscream

Credit(s): Hasbro
Re: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro (1174920)
Posted by Megazarak on January 28th, 2011 @ 4:29pm CST
They both look alright, nothing too great, but good.
Re: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro (1174921)
Posted by Tigertrack on January 28th, 2011 @ 4:31pm CST
No, and no. Thanks for trying.
Re: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro (1174924)
Posted by chrisc4 on January 28th, 2011 @ 4:33pm CST
awesome!! i seriously caanot wait for dotm!! :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Re: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro (1174926)
Posted by Amelie on January 28th, 2011 @ 4:35pm CST
Re: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro (1174933)
Posted by First-Aid on January 28th, 2011 @ 4:43pm CST
Best Ironhide figure yet. What a fantastic job! And the detailing on Starscream's faxce is pretty damned good!
Re: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro (1174936)
Posted by OptiMagnus on January 28th, 2011 @ 4:45pm CST
Wow! These look more than good enough to buy for me. I can't wait.
Re: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro (1174941)
Posted by First-Aid on January 28th, 2011 @ 4:53pm CST
Amelie wrote:A waist section made from bronze-coloured plastic? They claim to have solved "the problem", but I still think its a brave decision.

I call it "copper crotch". There's a cream for it, Ratchet says...
Re: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro (1174954)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on January 28th, 2011 @ 5:07pm CST
Ironhide looks pretty good! Not crazy about the front bumper stuck to the right arm like that, esp. w/ the fake transformed bumper on his chest. The previous IH molds had the same fake bumper-chest, but the real bumper was hidden away out back. Legs look good tho, nice details. Adn the Mechtech weapion is pretty cool in robot mode, but alt mode, not so much.

Look at hte back of the cannon, BTW- kinda looks like a 3-clawed hand. Recall that Mechtech Barricade is supposed to come w/ a big honkin' claw too. Makes me think, as others have speculated, that the Mechtech weapons may combine to form some new robot.
Re: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro (1174962)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 28th, 2011 @ 5:16pm CST
I'm not at all thrilled about the Mechtech, but Ironhide has won me over. Methinks he shall replace my current Voyager.
Re: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro (1174971)
Posted by Pontimax 01 on January 28th, 2011 @ 5:30pm CST
I'll get Ironhide, I'll get him just because his legs lack the stupid automorph. Then I'll put the old Ironhide into truck mode because the new one's alt mode is simply ruined by the mech crap peg in spots. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro (1174975)
Posted by ConBotFormer on January 28th, 2011 @ 5:45pm CST
Re: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro (1174980)
Posted by OptiMagnus on January 28th, 2011 @ 5:57pm CST
ConBotFormer wrote:Well, it looks like I'm buying Ironhide, 3 nascar's...if they look good, leader Prime if he looks good, leader Megatron if he looks good, leader shockwave if he looks good, soundwave if his in the movie anymore, and any other bot or con that looks great...oh and ultra Prime...if he looks good.

Well, there isn't technically a leader Prime, just a voyager and an Ultimate class because of the trailer included in the latter (Ultimate Bumblebee and Leader Optimus Prime have apparently swapped spots). We don't know about a leader Megatron yet, or a leader Shockwave. The last I heard we're getting a leader Ironhide. And yes, Soundwave is returning, and apparently a class larger. ;)
Re: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro (1174982)
Posted by monarch420 on January 28th, 2011 @ 6:01pm CST
Maybe, I'll just get Ironhide after all.
Re: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro (1174990)
Posted by sabrigami on January 28th, 2011 @ 6:19pm CST
I'm loving this Ironhide. I've been a fan of the movie design but I found the previous toys just didn't do it for me. Will have to pick this up if I can catch it on sale. Although, the shoudlers look like they sit a bit low, and I worry that might affect the range of motion. I will wait to see better pics or a review before I pass judgement there. Figure still looks great despite that =P~
Re: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro (1174995)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on January 28th, 2011 @ 6:47pm CST
Okay, I never liked the Mechtech weapons these DoTM figures have been sporting, but that double ended spear thing Screamer's packing is actually seriously cool!
Re: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro (1175007)
Posted by jlogano20 on January 28th, 2011 @ 8:20pm CST
with all the leaks its about time hasbro posted their pics
but ironhide is a definite buy for me maybe SC because of his Mechtech thing doesn't look that bad
Re: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro (1175017)
Posted by omega666 on January 28th, 2011 @ 8:38pm CST
How about not photo shopping these and just make these figures Premium figures?
Re: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro (1175019)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on January 28th, 2011 @ 8:44pm CST
Ironhides head looks realy good still that mech tech stuff is a no! no!.
Re: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro (1175021)
Posted by xtsaur on January 28th, 2011 @ 8:47pm CST
Ironhide looks awesome!!! Starscream looks good too considering he is a deluxe. Those mechtech weapons are just plain awful.. Wasted plastic... could have used it for bigger decepticons. :CON:
Re: Ironhide and Starscream product images from UK Toy Fair from Hasbro (1175025)
Posted by ConBotFormer on January 28th, 2011 @ 8:50pm CST
OptiMagnus10 wrote:

I thought people thought this voyager was the "leader" class and there would be no leader Ironhide. Oh and I forgot to add leader "Sentinal Prime" to my list.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
"Hell in a Cel"
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise 2015 Lot of 8 DRAGONUS SANDSTING SAWBACK etc" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 WARPATH Vintage Generations One Mini Bot Tank Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Siege Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Deluxe 2010 Generations Custom Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise - Megatron, 100% Complete, With Box." on EBAY
Buy "2010 Hasbro Transformers Battle Ops Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Aerialbot Alpha Bravo Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MEGATRON Dark of The Moon Voyager Class Complete 2010 Hasbro" on EBAY