Thursday, June 15th, 2017 8:26am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 19,371

Fans have been wondering where they could buy the die cast cars from Jada for their Transformers: the Last Knight line. These will probably be available at Walmart and Toysrus but you don't have to wait since they are all being sold on e-bay stores right now. They aren't aggregious aftermarket prices either, just standard retail prices which could save you some gas and time. You will find all the non exclusive cars in the 1/32, 1/24, and 1/64 scales, which include Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Barricade and Crosshairs. Since Hot Rod is a walmart exclusive, he isn't as reidily available and can only be found in select auctions. Hopefully this helps!

Please note that due to my Canadian e-bay settings, the prices below are in $CDN and show shipping to Canada. Click the image below to see the prices configurated to your location.

Transformers News: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices

Credit(s): e-bay

This article was last modified on Thursday, June 15th, 2017 8:28am CDT

Re: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices or Less (1890636)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 19th, 2017 @ 9:21pm CDT
Thanks to Scottimus Prime, we have word that the new Transformers: The Last Knight stickers have reached retail! These particular stickers were found at a Walmart in Centereach Long Island, New York, and they feature Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Hot Rod, Megatron, and Sqweeks! While no price was provided, the small booklet of stickers were meant to retail around $1.98, so look for a price around that area. So head on out and check out your local stores, and this week be especially hot, as the movie is now hitting the big screens!

Re: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices or Less (1890640)
Posted by WreckerJack on June 19th, 2017 @ 9:27pm CDT
Itunes has added a sticker pack for iPhone users. The app is designed for iPhone and iPad. From the screenshot we can see some of the stickers in the pack are characters from the upcoming film, Transformers The Last Knight. Some of these stickers are also animated, how cool is that?

Featuring all your favorites, these stickers can be added to your messages to turn any boring conversation into an action-packed thrill ride!

Re: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices or Less (1890863)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 20th, 2017 @ 1:47pm CDT
Remember back a bit ago when we reported on the new shirts and sleepwear that were coming to Walmart, and one of the shirts was found? Well, now we have several new sightings for more Transformers: The Last Knight merchandise!

The first comes to us from yours truly, who discovered the rest of the shirts in a Transformers display this morning. You can see their stock images by following the above story link.

Up next is a sighting from Scottimus Prime, who found new Transformers Beach Towels for $8.94 at the Walmart in East Setauket, New York.

And Finally, we have some new Hot Rod costumes that have come to our attention, courtesy of Walmart.com. The costumes use 2 different design styles for Hot Rod, along with some gloves to go with said costumes.

Check out all the images below, and get your movie hype on!

Re: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices or Less (1891145)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 21st, 2017 @ 10:07am CDT
Thanks to Seibertronian itscramtastic, we have word that Build-a-Bear is offering even more merchandise for the upcoming Transformers: The Last Knight movie, this time in the form of a Build-a-Bear movie poster! The poster features the Build-a-Bear Prime and Bee, and is available for a limited time in Build-a-Bear's for free while supplies last! So head on out and build a bear and get your poster now!

Re: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices or Less (1891496)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 22nd, 2017 @ 12:19pm CDT
Re: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices or Less (1891506)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 22nd, 2017 @ 12:34pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:I was oddly in that shop for the first time ever today cos I noticed the Prime and Bee bears so went in and ended up having a nice conversation with a pretty girl who works there, only interrupted when friends of hers came in with a baby... I can't compete with a baby...I'm just not cute enough.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

should've made a prime bear and given it to her!
Re: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices or Less (1891508)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 22nd, 2017 @ 12:38pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

should've made a prime bear and given it to her!

Dammit, that might have worked since she did bring up that she really likes the movies and was keen to see TLK soon. I would have happily watched the film a 2nd time as a date too. :O
Re: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices or Less (1891532)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 22nd, 2017 @ 1:22pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

should've made a prime bear and given it to her!

Go back. If she's there, do it. Ask her out on a movie date. see it again.

If she's not, make the bear, walk by again later like in a day or a few and see if she's there and try that.

Build-a-date, brought to you by Prime dating and Maximus Productions :-D
Re: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices or Less (1891603)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 22nd, 2017 @ 3:58pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

should've made a prime bear and given it to her!

Go back. If she's there, do it. Ask her out on a movie date. see it again.

Build-a-date, brought to you by Prime dating and Maximus Productions :-D

This plan would require me to have much more spare cash than I tend to have. Seeing as how that shop is Cambridge (where the cinema is) so that's £6.70 per day I go there on the off chance she's there. And the bear is £24. And the movie is about £10 per ticket (and as a gentlemen I'd be paying for both tickets) and again gentlemenly pay for meal.

Dating is expensive but that's no secret, eh? :P

Build-A-Date sounds like a profitable venture in itself though. :D
Re: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices or Less (1891671)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 22nd, 2017 @ 10:37pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

should've made a prime bear and given it to her!

Go back. If she's there, do it. Ask her out on a movie date. see it again.

Build-a-date, brought to you by Prime dating and Maximus Productions :-D

Dating is expensive but that's no secret, eh? :P

Build-A-Date sounds like a profitable venture in itself though. :D

Come to think of it, I may be near a build-a-bear next weekend. Maybe I can take a peek and see if they have some bee's there...
Re: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices or Less (1891704)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 23rd, 2017 @ 1:49am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:You're telling me! i pay less for the transformers stuff i pick up from stores after the date than I do for the actual date dinner! :lol:

The little voice boxes you put in the bears are neat though. I kinda wanted to just buy the Optimus Prime one just on it's own with no bear since it sounds like that's Cullen's voice saying some phrases and such. I have no idea who voices the Bee one. It sounded like a proper voice tather then radio samples and it didn't sound much like his TLK voice (which I presume is Mark Ryan? I didn't see enough of the credits).
Re: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices or Less (1891965)
Posted by william-james88 on June 23rd, 2017 @ 8:31pm CDT

Re: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices or Less (1892004)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on June 23rd, 2017 @ 10:16pm CDT
Thanks to Argos, we have a new reveal for the retailer exclusive 'Reveal The Shield' subline of The Last Knight: Roleplay masks! The masks, seemingly recolors of earlier masks from Transformers: Prime, use the red eyes to decode the Tech Spec-like markings on Reveal The Shield toys, revealing hidden messages! Check out the stock images below, along with a TFW sighting of Reveal The Shield voyager Optimus Prime in Taiwan, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Re: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices or Less (1892130)
Posted by william-james88 on June 24th, 2017 @ 10:07pm CDT
Sigma Magnus wrote:Image

Wait a sec, these also have hidden messages on them? So the only wa to see them would be to put the mask on and stare into a mirror, trippy!
Re: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices or Less (1892190)
Posted by Ironhidensh on June 25th, 2017 @ 8:10am CDT
william-james88 wrote:Thanks to fellow Seibertronian Ironhidensh, we have the first global sighting of the exclusive Hot Rod die cast car from Jada's Transformers: The Last Knight line of cars. He found it at Walmart, of course, the exclusive retailer. It also comes with a collectable 100% metal coin. There are two other smaller scales of Hot Rod offered in this line and they are all exclusive to Walmart. For those unaware, these are licenced non transforming cars. Will any of you be getting this?

Now I want a 100% movie accurate non-transforming robot figure to go with it.
Re: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices or Less (1892243)
Posted by william-james88 on June 25th, 2017 @ 1:13pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:Now I want a 100% movie accurate non-transforming robot figure to go with it.

That will probabl happen, but it might cost you one of your kidneys looking at how much the others go for.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectible ... io-902350/
Re: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices or Less (1892248)
Posted by william-james88 on June 25th, 2017 @ 1:27pm CDT
Seibertronian and Youtuber CdogCdog4 has taken the time to do some reviews about the new Jada Diecast Transformers: The Last Knight Vehicles. These are now appearing at Walmarts all across the US, both the exclusive Hot Rod and the non exclusive others, like the ones being reviewed. CdogCdog4 reviews both Bumblebee and Optimus in the 1:24 scale, the largest of three scales you can get these cars. Enjoy!

CdogCdog4 wrote:Here's my video review of Transformers The Last Knight Jada Toys Diecast 1:24 scale Optimus Prime and Bumblebee vehicles, i show off some comparisons, Sam & Mikaela Human Alliance figures driving Bumblebee & how they fit in Optimus, a good look at the vehicles in packaging, how to take them OUT of packaging, all 4 sides once freed from their prison, and the (secret) robot modes underneath. Check it all out here!

Re: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices or Less (1892275)
Posted by padfoo on June 25th, 2017 @ 3:13pm CDT
Re: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices or Less (1892276)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 25th, 2017 @ 3:19pm CDT
padfoo wrote:I really like these, makes me miss the Human Alliance line. I knew that Optimus looked too small to be 1:24 scale.

To be fair, while the Human Alliance bots were supposedly 1:24 scale, the humans were not.
Re: Jada Die Cast Vehicles from Transformers: The Last Knight Available on E-bay at Retail Prices or Less (1892278)
Posted by CdogCdog4 on June 25th, 2017 @ 3:21pm CDT
Yea it's unfortunate that Jada doesn't seem to be able to get scale down like the Japanese seem to be able to do (ar least when it's titled as such). But I guess at least the cars are? And Prime still looks great. I already sscrewed all 8 screws back into the bottom of him to put them back in packaging which you have to take apart at every corner, and practically flatten the box, to get him out. It's amazing I got them back in looming brand new they display better that way imo.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY