Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled

Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled

Wednesday, June 14th, 2017 2:40pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 23,718

Jada Diecast has unveiled an additional model car inspired by the cars featured in Transformers: The Last Knight. While we've already seen cars like Barricade, Optimus Prime, and Bumblebee, the lastest character to be featured is Hot Rod! He's a 1:24 Scale Model, with an opening hood, trunk and doors. He's going to be a Walmart Exclusive and will, as with the other models, come with a collector coin.

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Non-Toy Products Discussion Thread

Credit(s): Jada Diecast

Re: Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled (1889423)
Posted by galvatron00 on June 14th, 2017 @ 2:52pm CDT
Dang it. The last thing I need is that Lamborghini sitting on my desk.

I hope Hot Rod is one of the future Masterpiece Movie Series figures..!!!!
Re: Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled (1889430)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 14th, 2017 @ 3:10pm CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:Image

Wait wait... just "Hot Rod"? No "Autobot"? :shock:
Re: Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled (1889453)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 14th, 2017 @ 5:33pm CDT
Those pillows are pretty damn nice.

And the Hot Rod car model is gorgeous too. Yeah a Masterpiece figure would be cool but they've only just barely started those and so even if they continue that subline extensively he's probably not a priority as such when so many other popular characters were in the earlier films. If only they could do those as often as regular figures but hey.
Re: Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled (1889460)
Posted by Tyrannacon on June 14th, 2017 @ 6:57pm CDT
There is a severe and very distressing lack of Megatron plushies and pillow friends. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled (1889480)
Posted by WreckerJack on June 14th, 2017 @ 8:50pm CDT
The short legs on those pillows make me think of:

I usually like plush toys but I think I would have nightmares if I kept one of those anyplace near my bed/couch. Why can't they make plush that don't look scary?
Re: Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled (1889512)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 14th, 2017 @ 10:49pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Bronzewolf wrote:Image

Wait wait... just "Hot Rod"? No "Autobot"? :shock:
Maybe model cars have different trademarking rules from action figures.
Re: Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled (1889518)
Posted by Bronzewolf on June 14th, 2017 @ 11:27pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Bronzewolf wrote:Image

Wait wait... just "Hot Rod"? No "Autobot"? :shock:
Maybe model cars have different trademarking rules from action figures.

Plus, y'know, Hot Rod is an adjective for an actual car. On paper, "Lamborghini Centenario Hot Rod" totally could mean it's tricked out with a flame paint job and giant silver exhausts on the side- hey WAITAMINUTE!

Carnivius_Prime wrote:Those pillows are pretty damn nice.

I'd snap up a Movie Masterpiece Ratchet in a heartbeat. Wow, I never thought about that possibility before. :x
Re: Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled (1889564)
Posted by Kyleor on June 15th, 2017 @ 7:59am CDT
The 'robot on chassis' looks weird, but those die-cast cars look good overall.
Re: Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled (1889570)
Posted by william-james88 on June 15th, 2017 @ 8:26am CDT
Fans have been wondering where they could buy the die cast cars from Jada for their Transformers: the Last Knight line. These will probably be available at Walmart and Toysrus but you don't have to wait since they are all being sold on e-bay stores right now. They aren't aggregious aftermarket prices either, just standard retail prices which could save you some gas and time. You will find all the non exclusive cars in the 1/32, 1/24, and 1/64 scales, which include Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Barricade and Crosshairs. Since Hot Rod is a walmart exclusive, he isn't as reidily available and can only be found in select auctions. Hopefully this helps!

Please note that due to my Canadian e-bay settings, the prices below are in $CDN and show shipping to Canada. Click the image below to see the prices configurated to your location.

Re: Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled (1890636)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 19th, 2017 @ 9:21pm CDT
Thanks to Scottimus Prime, we have word that the new Transformers: The Last Knight stickers have reached retail! These particular stickers were found at a Walmart in Centereach Long Island, New York, and they feature Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Hot Rod, Megatron, and Sqweeks! While no price was provided, the small booklet of stickers were meant to retail around $1.98, so look for a price around that area. So head on out and check out your local stores, and this week be especially hot, as the movie is now hitting the big screens!

Re: Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled (1890640)
Posted by WreckerJack on June 19th, 2017 @ 9:27pm CDT
Itunes has added a sticker pack for iPhone users. The app is designed for iPhone and iPad. From the screenshot we can see some of the stickers in the pack are characters from the upcoming film, Transformers The Last Knight. Some of these stickers are also animated, how cool is that?

Featuring all your favorites, these stickers can be added to your messages to turn any boring conversation into an action-packed thrill ride!

Re: Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled (1890863)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 20th, 2017 @ 1:47pm CDT
Remember back a bit ago when we reported on the new shirts and sleepwear that were coming to Walmart, and one of the shirts was found? Well, now we have several new sightings for more Transformers: The Last Knight merchandise!

The first comes to us from yours truly, who discovered the rest of the shirts in a Transformers display this morning. You can see their stock images by following the above story link.

Up next is a sighting from Scottimus Prime, who found new Transformers Beach Towels for $8.94 at the Walmart in East Setauket, New York.

And Finally, we have some new Hot Rod costumes that have come to our attention, courtesy of Walmart.com. The costumes use 2 different design styles for Hot Rod, along with some gloves to go with said costumes.

Check out all the images below, and get your movie hype on!

Re: Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled (1891145)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 21st, 2017 @ 10:07am CDT
Thanks to Seibertronian itscramtastic, we have word that Build-a-Bear is offering even more merchandise for the upcoming Transformers: The Last Knight movie, this time in the form of a Build-a-Bear movie poster! The poster features the Build-a-Bear Prime and Bee, and is available for a limited time in Build-a-Bear's for free while supplies last! So head on out and build a bear and get your poster now!

Re: Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled (1891496)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 22nd, 2017 @ 12:19pm CDT
Re: Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled (1891506)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 22nd, 2017 @ 12:34pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:I was oddly in that shop for the first time ever today cos I noticed the Prime and Bee bears so went in and ended up having a nice conversation with a pretty girl who works there, only interrupted when friends of hers came in with a baby... I can't compete with a baby...I'm just not cute enough.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

should've made a prime bear and given it to her!
Re: Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled (1891508)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 22nd, 2017 @ 12:38pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

should've made a prime bear and given it to her!

Dammit, that might have worked since she did bring up that she really likes the movies and was keen to see TLK soon. I would have happily watched the film a 2nd time as a date too. :O
Re: Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled (1891532)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 22nd, 2017 @ 1:22pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

should've made a prime bear and given it to her!

Go back. If she's there, do it. Ask her out on a movie date. see it again.

If she's not, make the bear, walk by again later like in a day or a few and see if she's there and try that.

Build-a-date, brought to you by Prime dating and Maximus Productions :-D
Re: Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled (1891603)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 22nd, 2017 @ 3:58pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

should've made a prime bear and given it to her!

Go back. If she's there, do it. Ask her out on a movie date. see it again.

Build-a-date, brought to you by Prime dating and Maximus Productions :-D

This plan would require me to have much more spare cash than I tend to have. Seeing as how that shop is Cambridge (where the cinema is) so that's £6.70 per day I go there on the off chance she's there. And the bear is £24. And the movie is about £10 per ticket (and as a gentlemen I'd be paying for both tickets) and again gentlemenly pay for meal.

Dating is expensive but that's no secret, eh? :P

Build-A-Date sounds like a profitable venture in itself though. :D
Re: Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled (1891671)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 22nd, 2017 @ 10:37pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

should've made a prime bear and given it to her!

Go back. If she's there, do it. Ask her out on a movie date. see it again.

Build-a-date, brought to you by Prime dating and Maximus Productions :-D

Dating is expensive but that's no secret, eh? :P

Build-A-Date sounds like a profitable venture in itself though. :D

Come to think of it, I may be near a build-a-bear next weekend. Maybe I can take a peek and see if they have some bee's there...
Re: Jada Transformers: The Last Knight Hot Rod 1:24 Scale Model Unveiled (1891704)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 23rd, 2017 @ 1:49am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:You're telling me! i pay less for the transformers stuff i pick up from stores after the date than I do for the actual date dinner! :lol:

The little voice boxes you put in the bears are neat though. I kinda wanted to just buy the Optimus Prime one just on it's own with no bear since it sounds like that's Cullen's voice saying some phrases and such. I have no idea who voices the Bee one. It sounded like a proper voice tather then radio samples and it didn't sound much like his TLK voice (which I presume is Mark Ryan? I didn't see enough of the credits).

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 2016 Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class SKULLSMASHER & GRAX!" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG32 Chromedome Headmasters Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers robots in disguise generations Megatron, Scourge, Primus and More!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Skullsmasher Grax Skullcruncher g1 headmaster wfc" on EBAY
Buy "SUPER 7 REACTION TRANSFORMERS GOLD ARMOR BUMBLEBEE ACTION FIGURE NEW IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on EBAY
Buy "DECEPTICON BERSERKER PREMIER EDITION TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: 2017 Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on EBAY