Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online

Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online

Friday, April 2nd, 2010 10:34pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 37,103

The new opening for the Japanese broadcast of Transformers Animated has been posted on YouTube. The opening sequence features entirely new animation and "Transformers Evo", preformed by JAM Project. To view the opening, scroll down or click here.

Credit(s): YouTube, safusiiwa1946

Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online (1061054)
Posted by Blurrz on April 2nd, 2010 @ 10:44pm CDT
Oh my goodness, that was the most badass opening in TF history.. There's shit that never happened in Animated before.... wow.
Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online (1061060)
Posted by Nekoman on April 2nd, 2010 @ 10:59pm CDT
If the entire show had been animated like this I would have had a much higher opinion of it. Really wish it could have looked more like this opening.

Also: I love JAM Project. :x
Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online (1061066)
Posted by Blurrz on April 2nd, 2010 @ 11:12pm CDT
It's possible. It could be like BW2.
Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online (1061069)
Posted by Mkall on April 2nd, 2010 @ 11:15pm CDT
That was epic. Makes me want to get the soundtrack
Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online (1061072)
Posted by UltraPrimal on April 2nd, 2010 @ 11:36pm CDT
JaAm?!
Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online (1061075)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 2nd, 2010 @ 11:50pm CDT
That was AMAZING!!!!!!
Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online (1061076)
Posted by Starscream on April 3rd, 2010 @ 12:01am CDT
Holy crap that was really a surprise! Completely new animation and it highlights some hardly seen characters like the true Ironhide and others. I don't Magnus can really jump like that! haha
Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online (1061082)
Posted by freaky777 on April 3rd, 2010 @ 12:18am CDT
Wow just wow.. looks real aweseome.. looks like they made Arcee and Blackarachnia have some sort of rivalry going on.. makes me think that they are redoing the whole series..
Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online (1061084)
Posted by Vicalliose on April 3rd, 2010 @ 12:49am CDT
This one opening has completly revived animated for me, as well as making me want to own every toy in the line now. American openings just aren't epic enough.

And also, my soul died a second time, as I am again reminded that the series will never be finished... *sigh*
Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online (1061086)
Posted by DavidT on April 3rd, 2010 @ 12:53am CDT
=P~ That sh*t was awesome!.... Damnit! Japan always gets it better... How badass was that! So are they gonna have a totally different cartoon than us? I never noticed Magnus had a battle mask. I bet they get a Omega toy over there!

And when Optimus turns all sparkly, who's the giant he flies into at the end?

Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online (1061088)
Posted by Dead Metal on April 3rd, 2010 @ 1:00am CDT
Wow Slipstream looks kinda hot.

Who the hell is that guy with a cape at the beginning? It can't be Lockdown as it's not his head or hands.

This wasn't too bad.
Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online (1061090)
Posted by leokearon on April 3rd, 2010 @ 1:03am CDT
It is amazing that Ironhide is on the intro even though he only appears in cameos.
Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online (1061096)
Posted by Shadowstream on April 3rd, 2010 @ 1:51am CDT
The word 'hyped' doesn't even come close to describing this. Screw the idea about a Seibertron forum feud cartoon, I wanna see the opening to this show made INTO AN ENTIRELY NEW ANIME!
Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online (1061103)
Posted by Tekka on April 3rd, 2010 @ 2:37am CDT
God, I love this.

Kukuku. If it weren't for that one thing...
Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online (1061109)
Posted by Neurie on April 3rd, 2010 @ 4:03am CDT
[quote="Tekka"]God, I love this.

Feels like false advertising though. The rest of the show was good, but it wasn't on this kind of level.quote]

Isnt tha the way with a lot of japanese tv though? look at Yu Gi Oh or Pokemon Digimon and amny others, the starting and ending animation is top notch stuff from people like Toei and then the actual shows sub par compared to the awesomeness you saw open the show.

The same with comics, Joe Scott Campbell cover art, Jode Delbose interior :roll:
Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online (1061112)
Posted by Tekka on April 3rd, 2010 @ 4:23am CDT
I was speaking more along the lines of the emotional feel of the opening rather than the quality of the animation. The battle scenes, the rousing, fast paced music, and the complete absence of Sari. All of which combine to give the impression of the show being a lot more action packed than it actually is.
Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online (1061113)
Posted by 0ptimus Prime on April 3rd, 2010 @ 4:36am CDT
Wow! That was a LOT more impressive than I was expecting. I figured I'd watch it to laugh at it. I was wrong! I WISH they had had an opening like that here in the states! Maybe it would have helped hook enough viewers to keep it going another season or two.
Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online (1061117)
Posted by NoahCox on April 3rd, 2010 @ 5:21am CDT
WOW. This makes me want to learn Japanese.
Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online (1061120)
Posted by nemesis-prime on April 3rd, 2010 @ 5:34am CDT
NoahCox wrote:WOW. This makes me want to learn Japanese.

yea me too..
maybe takara will make a leader class omega supreme now
Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Opening is Online (1061127)
Posted by Kurai-Z on April 3rd, 2010 @ 7:08am CDT
:shock:

So. Much. Win!!

WHEN ARE THEY BRINGING THIS TO AMERICA!?!?(lol, j/k)

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Blackout Cyberverse Legends" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "2009 Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Deluxe Bludgeon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TLK Skullitron NEW MISB - TRU Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Skywarp Phantomstrike  Squadron WFC-S27 War For Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War For Cybertron,FIREDRIVE,TOPSHOT&FLAK,BLACKJACK&HYPERDRIVE" on EBAY