Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro

Transformers News: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro

Monday, September 11th, 2017 5:38PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 10,089

Several jobs are available at Boulder Media for Hasbro. For those in the know Boulder Media has been in charge of making Rescue Bots. If you have ever wanted to live the dream they are looking for skilled artists and animators. Most of these jobs can be done from anywhere but it seems that a lot are based in Dublin. It will be interesting to see who will be working on upcoming projects.

We previously reported on a new logo for Rescue Bots Academy, which is in development by Boulder Media. If you would like more information, have a look at this article.

Transformers News: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro
Credit(s): http://www.bouldermedia.tv
Re: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro (1910298)
Posted by MaverickPrime on September 11th, 2017 @ 9:09pm CDT
Thanks!
Re: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro (1910300)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 11th, 2017 @ 9:16pm CDT
MaverickPrime wrote:I hope someone here can enlighten me, because their PR manager hasn't answered me, the application for Character Designer, AKA my literal dream job mentions that I must be "eligible for work within the EEA(European Economic Area)" which brings me the question, can someone from outside Europe be apply for that? Because it says "eligible" not "must live in one of those countries".
Thanks!
As far as I can tell, the positions this company are offering are for those who are willing to move to Ireland.
Re: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro (1910316)
Posted by Alpha Dominus on September 11th, 2017 @ 10:37pm CDT
MaverickPrime wrote:I'm super excited for the job and actually meet most of the criteria, but I need to now if I can apply for that from another continent before I send my application.
Thanks!

There are several artists positions available currently. Many of them state that the work can submitted "anywhere". As far as professional digital artist jobs go, the application process is one of the least grueling I've ever encountered. Apply. What do you have to lose?
Re: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro (1910328)
Posted by MaverickPrime on September 11th, 2017 @ 11:55pm CDT
You know what? You're right!
But, what am I supposed to upload on the "Upload File" part? A CV? My works?
Re: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro (1910336)
Posted by Va'al on September 12th, 2017 @ 3:53am CDT
MaverickPrime wrote:You know what? You're right!
But, what am I supposed to upload on the "Upload File" part? A CV? My works?

Probably a portfolio of your work, yes.
Re: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro (1913956)
Posted by Va'al on October 2nd, 2017 @ 7:56am CDT
Continuing in the recruitment for the Animated project for the Hasbro Universe Transformers franchise, Boulder Media Studios are looking for more positions to work in the creative side of the feature movie!

All the positions below require the successful applicants to move to Dublin, Ireland - but if you have what it takes, take a look at the descriptions, and good luck in the application.

[quote]As part of Hasbro Entertainment, Boulder Media is building a new feature animation division. We are excited to offer a talented Senior Set Modeler the opportunity to join our very successful and established animation studio as we expand into a new area. We will be producing the first CG theatrical feature film made entirely in Ireland. The movie is based on a very well-known Hasbro property and we can’t wait to bring it to the big screen for the first time.[/quote]

3D Senior Rigger
Effects Technical Director (FX TD)
Senior Set Modeler