Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro

Transformers News: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro

Monday, September 11th, 2017 5:38PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 10,747

Several jobs are available at Boulder Media for Hasbro. For those in the know Boulder Media has been in charge of making Rescue Bots. If you have ever wanted to live the dream they are looking for skilled artists and animators. Most of these jobs can be done from anywhere but it seems that a lot are based in Dublin. It will be interesting to see who will be working on upcoming projects.

We previously reported on a new logo for Rescue Bots Academy, which is in development by Boulder Media. If you would like more information, have a look at this article.

Transformers News: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro
Credit(s): http://www.bouldermedia.tv
Re: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro (1910298)
Posted by MaverickPrime on September 11th, 2017 @ 9:09pm CDT
Thanks!
Re: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro (1910300)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 11th, 2017 @ 9:16pm CDT
MaverickPrime wrote:I hope someone here can enlighten me, because their PR manager hasn't answered me, the application for Character Designer, AKA my literal dream job mentions that I must be "eligible for work within the EEA(European Economic Area)" which brings me the question, can someone from outside Europe be apply for that? Because it says "eligible" not "must live in one of those countries".
Thanks!
As far as I can tell, the positions this company are offering are for those who are willing to move to Ireland.
Re: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro (1910316)
Posted by Alpha Dominus on September 11th, 2017 @ 10:37pm CDT
MaverickPrime wrote:I'm super excited for the job and actually meet most of the criteria, but I need to now if I can apply for that from another continent before I send my application.
Thanks!

There are several artists positions available currently. Many of them state that the work can submitted "anywhere". As far as professional digital artist jobs go, the application process is one of the least grueling I've ever encountered. Apply. What do you have to lose?
Re: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro (1910328)
Posted by MaverickPrime on September 11th, 2017 @ 11:55pm CDT
You know what? You're right!
But, what am I supposed to upload on the "Upload File" part? A CV? My works?
Re: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro (1910336)
Posted by Va'al on September 12th, 2017 @ 3:53am CDT
MaverickPrime wrote:You know what? You're right!
But, what am I supposed to upload on the "Upload File" part? A CV? My works?

Probably a portfolio of your work, yes.
Re: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro (1913956)
Posted by Va'al on October 2nd, 2017 @ 7:56am CDT
Continuing in the recruitment for the Animated project for the Hasbro Universe Transformers franchise, Boulder Media Studios are looking for more positions to work in the creative side of the feature movie!

All the positions below require the successful applicants to move to Dublin, Ireland - but if you have what it takes, take a look at the descriptions, and good luck in the application.

As part of Hasbro Entertainment, Boulder Media is building a new feature animation division. We are excited to offer a talented Senior Set Modeler the opportunity to join our very successful and established animation studio as we expand into a new area. We will be producing the first CG theatrical feature film made entirely in Ireland. The movie is based on a very well-known Hasbro property and we can’t wait to bring it to the big screen for the first time.

3D Senior Rigger
Effects Technical Director (FX TD)
Senior Set Modeler
Pipeline Supervisor
Re: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro (1933043)
Posted by Va'al on January 22nd, 2018 @ 1:58pm CST
We have a small update from Irish company Boulder Media - the studio behind Danger Mouse - currently collaborating with Hasbro on the creation of Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy, other animated series in the Hasbro shared Universe (such as Micronauts) and the yet untitled animated feature movie that will serve as a prequel on Cybertron, developed by Hasbro's Allspark Pictures, Paramount, and Boulder Media Studio.

The update, you ask? They're looking for more roles to work on that animated movie project, from concept to Character design, modeling to animation and more - and they're scouting all across Europe for their Dublin based studio! Meaning they'll hit Dublin, London, Paris, Lisbon, Madrid, Milan and Barcelona during February and March. If this is something you might be interested, and live in any of the countries with access to the cities, take a look below at the schedule, and here at the roles.

WE'RE HIRING!! Boulder Media, in partnership with Hasbro, are looking for animation professionals for the first CG feature film to be made in Ireland. Join us for a drink and a chat in a city near you. See you there.

Re: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro (1933047)
Posted by Deadput on January 22nd, 2018 @ 2:04pm CST
I'm looking forward to the prequel very interested on where they go with it, kinda hoping it takes some inspiration from the movie IDW comics but not a copy and paste of the plot.
Re: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro (1933056)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on January 22nd, 2018 @ 2:38pm CST
Re: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro (1933064)
Posted by Lore Keeper on January 22nd, 2018 @ 3:13pm CST
I wouldn't mind them adopting IDW story arcs into animated movies in the same vein as DC.
Re: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro (1933069)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 22nd, 2018 @ 3:20pm CST
Rodimus Knight wrote:I would kind of hope it has nothing to do with the Bay movies, or even the IDW stuff.
From all that's been said of it, it apparently will pertain to the live action movies, serving as a prequel to those set on Cybertron in the past.

Though, when Deadput said "IDW comics", he meant the Movieverse ones that IDW released for the first trilogy, which helped to make that trilogy make more sense until AOE and TLK threw those comics out the window.
Re: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro (1933074)
Posted by Deadput on January 22nd, 2018 @ 3:48pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:

Yeah I don't know what people think I mean when I say "movie IDW comics" that's why I added movie to it.

Also yeah it's gonna be Bay verse related, that's what all the info we have gotten for "Transformers: One" is.
Re: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro (1933163)
Posted by Ultra Markus on January 22nd, 2018 @ 8:18pm CST
i think the movie verse does need some expanding in areas like that ;)^
Re: Jobs at Boulder Media for Hasbro (1933201)
Posted by Octobotimus on January 23rd, 2018 @ 12:59am CST
The main thing i see is a transformers film that's animated, and is set on cybertron. that means one thing to me, NO STUPID HUMANS. the thing I've wanted for so long....

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #211 - On The Prowl
"On The Prowl"
Posted: Sunday, November 4th, 2018

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Fall of Cybertron G2 Onslaught Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War For Cybertron Optimus Prime - COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Optimus Prime - COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME ENERGON SHOCK SWORD COSPLAY Costume" on EBAY
Buy "Vtg 1999 Transformers Autobot Symbol T Shirt Decepticon Cybertron Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe 2004 Whirl Gunbarrel Makeshift 3 Figures Helicopter Planes" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Truck Dodge Ram SRT-10 Red Optimus Prime Alternators 2005 1:24" on EBAY
Buy "2009 Hasbro Transformers Universe 25th Anniversary LEO PRIME Target Exclusive" on EBAY