Jungle Bonecrusher Gallery Now Online

Jungle Bonecrusher Gallery Now Online

Wednesday, March 12th, 2008 11:27am CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 45,194

On top of the new Cyber Slammer galleries, Ryan has also posted some photos of the new Jungle Bonecrusher figure from the Transformers Movie 'Allspark Power' toyline.

See the photos by clicking here.

Credit(s): Seibertron.com

Re: Jungle Bonecrusher Gallery Now Online (654161)
Posted by Defcon! on March 12th, 2008 @ 12:42pm CDT
Re: Jungle Bonecrusher Gallery Now Online (654165)
Posted by Megatron-Ron on March 12th, 2008 @ 12:44pm CDT
I love this figure. I am happy that i picked it up when i came across it. It was the only one left on the shelf.
Re: Jungle Bonecrusher Gallery Now Online (654203)
Posted by Nekoman on March 12th, 2008 @ 1:22pm CDT
Defcon! wrote:Unless i really like the original mold or the color scheme i may or may not get repaints. I'll probably pass on this one.

I have Bonecrusher and JB and to tell you the truth, JB is much, much better. Mainly I say this because I can barely get my Bonecrusher’s claw to stay up whereas JB has much tighter joints and can pose better.

I would say you should consider him.
Re: Jungle Bonecrusher Gallery Now Online (654647)
Posted by Stockade on March 12th, 2008 @ 8:42pm CDT
Re: Jungle Bonecrusher Gallery Now Online (654708)
Posted by Predacon Galvatron on March 12th, 2008 @ 9:46pm CDT
Stockade wrote:I recently got JBC and his right leg joint is getting lose by the min and the claw arm wont stay together truck mode and definetly wont up in robot mode!!! anyone had this problem or any problems with JBC, i have reg BC and all joints, arms, legs, and arm claw is very tight!! I guess i'll take switch him out with another JBC and see what happens.

My Jungle Bonecrusher is fine. But I'm curious, which joint is loose on the right leg? If it is the ball joint, then you can apply some clear Finger Nail Polish to it.
Re: Jungle Bonecrusher Gallery Now Online (656427)
Posted by Stockade on March 14th, 2008 @ 10:14pm CDT
To Megantron the great, thanks for the info about applying clear finger polish to the ball and socket joint and most of all, I applied several coats of it to the tip of the arm were it attaches to the front of the truck and it help alot! I mean alot, stiffen it right up and instead being loose all the time. so again thanks.

P.S. i just love Jungle bonecrusher, so much better looking!!!

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "1997 Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Figure Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF 3 TRANSFORMERS POWER Of The Primes ~ Vector Prime Maximo Micronus FIGURES" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Barricade Counterpunch / Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of The Primes Deluxe Novastar" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS POWER OF THE PRIMES VOYAGER CLASS ELITA-1 E1139 / E0598" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Primal incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR OF CYBERTRON EARTHRISE BOMBSHOCK & GROWL 2pk" on EBAY
Buy "2006 Hasbro Transformers 1stMovie SeriesDeluxe Class6" Decepticon Divebomb Wal." on EBAY