Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU!

Transformers News: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU!

Wednesday, September 18th, 2019 11:32am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 18,080

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

This just in from Kapow's Facebook page:
"TRANSFORMERS FANS! Hasbro have heard you so the official Transformers War For Cybertron UK / EU Crowdfund will begin this week and end in line with the US date of the 6th October, bookmark the following listing for pre-sale updates and pricing alerts - https://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/transformer ... dfund.html
Kapow toys will be the only authorised outlet for this project within the UK / EU backed directly by Hasbro, please do not use unauthorised sellers as they currently have no confirmed way of obtaining stock based outside of the USA and no facility to offer customer support / aftersales. Your numbers will count towards the official Haslab crowdfund total so lets get this guy made!
More details including pricing to follow!"


That's right our UK friends and fellow Seibertronians the Unicron crowdfunding is now open to YOU!

Click the above link or any of the images below to head to Kapow Toys to put in your order today!

And don't forget for US fans you can put in your order for the Turquois Titan right HERE at Hasbro Pulse.

Share your thoughts in the forum and stay tuned to Seibertron for the Ultimate in Transformers news!
Transformers News: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU!

Transformers News: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU!

Transformers News: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU!

Transformers News: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU!

Transformers News: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU!

Credit(s): Kapow Toys

This article was last modified on Wednesday, September 18th, 2019 4:35pm CDT


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU! (2038800)
Posted by Stargrave on September 18th, 2019 @ 11:34am CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:Looks like Twitter is saying Kapow toys struck a deal with Hasbro direct.

If its European orders count towards the backers goal as they are saying, you kids might get this statue made after all.


Dang we must've seen this at the same time I would have credited you Ironhidensh if I'd seen your post sorry about that ;)^
Re: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU! (2038803)
Posted by First-Aid on September 18th, 2019 @ 12:07pm CDT
And that ought to do it. They were less than 2500 short before. That should put them over the top.
Re: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU! (2038804)
Posted by ZeroWolf on September 18th, 2019 @ 12:15pm CDT
Good news for the brits that wanted him, I hope he does get made (and those on here getting him flood this thread with pictures when the anointed time arrives)
Re: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU! (2038805)
Posted by blackeyedprime on September 18th, 2019 @ 12:24pm CDT
Cool :) just need a few updates on him and if some of his unsightly bits are removable to sway me over.
Re: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU! (2038808)
Posted by Omegatron. on September 18th, 2019 @ 1:17pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:"TRANSFORMERS FANS! Hasbro have heard you so the official Transformers War For Cybertron UK / EU Crowdfund will begin this week and end in line with the US date of the 6th October, bookmark the following listing for pre-sale updates and pricing alerts - https://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/transformer ... cybertron-


Your link here is broken, it should be going here.
Re: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU! (2038812)
Posted by First-Aid on September 18th, 2019 @ 1:28pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:Good news for the brits that wanted him, I hope he does get made (and those on here getting him flood this thread with pictures when the anointed time arrives)

I was planning on going to various cons and charging 2 bucks to get a picture taken with him. :DANCE:
Re: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU! (2038813)
Posted by ZeroWolf on September 18th, 2019 @ 1:31pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Good news for the brits that wanted him, I hope he does get made (and those on here getting him flood this thread with pictures when the anointed time arrives)

I was planning on going to various cons and charging 2 bucks to get a picture taken with him. :DANCE:

If you have him take selfies at every tourist trap you see then it sounds like a great blog! ;)^
Re: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU! (2038824)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on September 18th, 2019 @ 3:26pm CDT
They needed this. 8000 at the pricepoint in the US was going to be hard to hit.
Re: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU! (2038840)
Posted by Sarahthecutevixen on September 18th, 2019 @ 6:14pm CDT
when mine comes I shall take plenty of photos for you all.
Re: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU! (2038842)
Posted by Stargrave on September 18th, 2019 @ 6:21pm CDT
Omegatron. wrote:
Stargrave wrote:"TRANSFORMERS FANS! Hasbro have heard you so the official Transformers War For Cybertron UK / EU Crowdfund will begin this week and end in line with the US date of the 6th October, bookmark the following listing for pre-sale updates and pricing alerts - https://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/transformer ... cybertron-


Your link here is broken, it should be going here.


Called in Ratchet, now repaired.

Thanks Omegatron! ;)^
Re: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU! (2038844)
Posted by Burn on September 18th, 2019 @ 6:33pm CDT
TrypticonCarne wrote:when mine comes I shall take plenty of photos for you all.

You and 8,000 others. Image
Re: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU! (2038846)
Posted by Sarahthecutevixen on September 18th, 2019 @ 6:46pm CDT
Burn wrote:
TrypticonCarne wrote:when mine comes I shall take plenty of photos for you all.

You and 8,000 others. Image

yeah but mine will have a certain flair with his Four horsemen included
Re: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU! (2038848)
Posted by Stargrave on September 18th, 2019 @ 7:04pm CDT
I would like to see a Hook Line and Sinker four pack that comes with a Marvel color scheme version of TR Galvatron with the Titan helmet feature better modded. Dreams are fun :lol: after the Powerdashers though all things are possible.
Re: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU! (2038851)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 18th, 2019 @ 7:13pm CDT
Unicron would be the perfect bot to package figures of Hook, Line, and Sinker with. it's a wasted opportunity to not do that
Re: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU! (2038853)
Posted by Burn on September 18th, 2019 @ 7:37pm CDT
TrypticonCarne wrote:
Burn wrote:
TrypticonCarne wrote:when mine comes I shall take plenty of photos for you all.

You and 8,000 others. Image

yeah but mine will have a certain flair with his Four horsemen included

Those daggy repaints of Rhinox, Airazor, Terrorsaur and Cheetor?
Re: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU! (2038862)
Posted by Stargrave on September 18th, 2019 @ 8:56pm CDT
With the C.O.M.B.A.T. System being such a big part of WFC how wild would it be if he had like Armada Upgrade Armor or Oblivion armor and it’s like rocket launchers in the legs and a mega canon in the chest like Armada Unicron had :lol: like how with Jetfire they gave him the Valkyrie-esque armor pieces.
Re: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU! (2038863)
Posted by Ironhidensh on September 18th, 2019 @ 8:59pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:With the C.O.M.B.A.T. System being such a big part of WFC how wild would it be if he had like Armada Upgrade Armor or Oblivion armor and it’s like rocket launchers in the legs and a mega canon in the chest like Armada Unicron had :lol: like how with Jetfire they gave him the Valkyrie-esque armor pieces.

The price they are charging, something like that is the very least they should be giving you with it.
Re: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU! (2038864)
Posted by hausjam on September 18th, 2019 @ 8:59pm CDT
"Kapow toys will be the only authorised outlet for this project within the UK / EU backed directly by Hasbro, please do not use unauthorised sellers"

Maybe if you don't wait two months to offer a chance to buy from an authorized seller, folks wouldn't have had to resort to an unauthorized seller.
Re: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU! (2038865)
Posted by Burn on September 18th, 2019 @ 9:01pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:
Stargrave wrote:With the C.O.M.B.A.T. System being such a big part of WFC how wild would it be if he had like Armada Upgrade Armor or Oblivion armor and it’s like rocket launchers in the legs and a mega canon in the chest like Armada Unicron had :lol: like how with Jetfire they gave him the Valkyrie-esque armor pieces.

The price they are charging, something like that is the very least they should be giving you with it.

Optional add-on available only through Pulse six months after he's released.

This is the sort of thing that concerns me about Pulse, not so much exclusive figures, but that they'll start offering add-ons for the figures only through Pulse.
Re: Kapow Toys Opens Unicron Crowdfunding to UK / EU! (2038867)
Posted by Ironhidensh on September 18th, 2019 @ 9:08pm CDT
Burn wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Stargrave wrote:With the C.O.M.B.A.T. System being such a big part of WFC how wild would it be if he had like Armada Upgrade Armor or Oblivion armor and it’s like rocket launchers in the legs and a mega canon in the chest like Armada Unicron had :lol: like how with Jetfire they gave him the Valkyrie-esque armor pieces.

The price they are charging, something like that is the very least they should be giving you with it.

Optional add-on available only through Pulse six months after he's released.

This is the sort of thing that concerns me about Pulse, not so much exclusive figures, but that they'll start offering add-ons for the figures only through Pulse.

Yup. That and more go-fund-mes. It's why I've found this whole deal shady from the start.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #241 - Toy Fair 2020
Twincast / Podcast #241:
"Toy Fair 2020"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, February 24th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Prime STARSCREAM Deluxe First Edition" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime : Ratchet Deluxe / Protectobot First Aid (RID) Hasbro 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botbots Series 2 Must-Turd (Yellow Bottle mustard) New Blind-Packed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Knockout with Energon Driller! 100% Complete!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Prime Optimus Maximus Cyberverse MISB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS REFLECTOR REISSUE KO US SELLER" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime - First Edition - Arcee - Deluxe Figure - Toys R Us" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime - First Edition - Starscream - Deluxe Figure - Toys R Us" on EBAY