Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail

Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail

Tuesday, November 30th, 2021 3:03pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 20,342

We have news that Transformers Kingdom voyager wave 4 has been found at US retail. This is great news since wave 4 is usually a tough wave to find in stores. It consists of Tigatron and Rhinox. TF fan MattNvk found this at a Walmart in Edison, New Jersey. Tigatron is also being shipped from various online stores so more than one retailer is getting that stock in. Great news for what fans were scared would be a tough holiday season.

If you have found them, share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

This sighting was originally posted here.

Transformers News: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail

Re: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail (2122185)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on November 30th, 2021 @ 3:25pm CST
Re: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail (2122186)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on November 30th, 2021 @ 3:28pm CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:I guess I'll swing by my walmarts and Target on the way home from work. None of them has had voyager Kingdom stuff, so hopefully Tiggy came in. Who is his wavemate?

Rhinox
Re: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail (2122193)
Posted by william-james88 on November 30th, 2021 @ 4:27pm CST

I wrote it all in the article in case people would ask.
Re: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail (2122195)
Posted by Autobot N on November 30th, 2021 @ 4:39pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:Yes, now, that's an amazing deal for a great figure ;)^

sol magnus wrote:I did. It's too good a price to pass up (and I already have one).

william-james88 wrote:Yes

Emerje wrote:I was tempted to a buy a second one just to have a spare. I didn't, but I might actually regret that later, it's that good
The people have spoken
Rodimus 1.jpg
Re: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail (2122206)
Posted by Spider5800 on November 30th, 2021 @ 5:41pm CST
Neato, now I just need to find one. Last Beast Wars S1 Maximal character I need. Already got Terrorsaur on preorder, and hopefully we get those Tarantulus and Inferno reveals soon in the new line (and they're actually good), and I'll have the whole cast.
Re: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail (2122208)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on November 30th, 2021 @ 6:09pm CST
So BBTS just charged me for slammer and pipes :DANCE:
Re: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail (2122211)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on November 30th, 2021 @ 6:48pm CST
william-james88 wrote:

I wrote it all in the article in case people would ask.
Oh yeah it's right there. I did read the article but for some reason I didn't see that. Maybe I was thinking too hard about finally being able to get one.
Re: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail (2122212)
Posted by william-james88 on November 30th, 2021 @ 6:50pm CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I wrote it all in the article in case people would ask.

I hope you do find one. Take care
Re: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail (2122222)
Posted by LinaNui on November 30th, 2021 @ 10:05pm CST
Re: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail (2122224)
Posted by Emerje on November 30th, 2021 @ 10:18pm CST
LinaNui wrote:My orders for the golden disk figures of Jackpot and the Puffer pack say they should be to me on Friday the 3rd. Much earlier than the march 2022 release date before. Very excited to get these in!

Got the same email from Amazon. :DANCE: Looks like we really are going to get the exclusive repaint before Pipes.

Emerje
Re: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail (2122225)
Posted by Overcracker on November 30th, 2021 @ 10:30pm CST
Yup. Just got charged for Golden Disc Puffer and Road Ranger. Was not expecting them so soon.
Re: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail (2122226)
Posted by o.supreme on November 30th, 2021 @ 10:33pm CST
I haven't pre ordered them, but I have them.in my wish list, Jackpot got changed 12/1, so that is cool. Again, if anyone wants to sell just their battlemaster Sights, please PM me.
Re: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail (2122236)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on December 1st, 2021 @ 6:56am CST
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

Hellscream9999 wrote:So BBTS just charged me for slammer and pipes :DANCE:

Guess its a race to see who gets which version first :-D
Re: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail (2122237)
Posted by Autobot N on December 1st, 2021 @ 7:12am CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

Hellscream9999 wrote:So BBTS just charged me for slammer and pipes :DANCE:

Guess its a race to see who gets which version first :-D
Sadly this is a race I'm not gonna win, I just got Rodimus today so I'm gonna wait a bit before I ship Pipes, Slammer, and Artfire
Re: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail (2122239)
Posted by william-james88 on December 1st, 2021 @ 7:58am CST
The Golden Disk sets are coming in. Various places in the world are getting these sets with Puffer and Ranger being sent to our UK friends and Terrorsaur appearing in Asia. That means we have reviews and images for these toys. In the US, it seems Jackpot and the Puffer set will be in fans hands soon, as well as the wave 5 deluxes from Kingdom. So it's exciting news. Hasbro did state the dates stipulated for release included a buffer and with how well things turned out for our hobby it seems we are getting many toys a whole quarter earlier than expected.

Re: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail (2122243)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on December 1st, 2021 @ 9:11am CST
Terrausaur look good properly transformed.
Re: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail (2122244)
Posted by Spider5800 on December 1st, 2021 @ 9:13am CST
Yeah, he looks good. Wish he was taller, but he'll work fine on the modern BW shelf.
Re: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail (2122246)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on December 1st, 2021 @ 9:35am CST
Amazon just charged me for the road ranger/puffer set. So I guess it's on it's way. Wish they would have told me it was coming early and given me the option to say yes/no like they have in the past. They just took my rent money, and my apartments have a zero-tolerance late policy. Meaning if I don't have my rent friday, they will file eviction monday. Thanks amazon ;)^ :BOOM:
Re: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail (2122253)
Posted by blackeyedprime on December 1st, 2021 @ 2:02pm CST

Looking forward to Terrorsaur and it should compliment TL batconvoy pretty well. I'm pretty wary of preorders at the mo knowing black zaraks still to be paid for as well as a few of the tmnt power ranger packs (which I can see being half price in little to no time but something I don't want to risk not having the full set of).
Re: Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail (2122257)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on December 1st, 2021 @ 2:53pm CST
blackeyedprime wrote:What's with all the Google ads popups when clicking anything on here recently :(

It means you're not Brave enough. ;)

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #292 - Planet of Junk
"Planet of Junk"
Posted: Tuesday, January 18th, 2022

Buy "2015 Hasbro Takara 18 inch Transformers Devastator Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sword Generations IDW's Shattered Glass Variant Jetfire Upgrade Kit" on EBAY
Buy "Tokyo Toy Show 2017 Limited Edition Transformers Legends LG-EX Black Convoy New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN OFFROAD SKIDS, Target Excl Legends 2010" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG10 ARCEE Action Figure TGHB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Protectobots Evac Squad Set: Hot Spot & Blades MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations TG14 Soundblaster & Buzzsaw Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Legends Autobot Tailgate | Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Hasbro" on EBAY