Kre-O the Great Brick Giveaway 2
Wednesday, March 21st, 2012 11:00pm CDTCategories: Toy News, Company News, Contests
Posted by: El Duque Views: 84,424
KRE-O The Great Brick Giveaway 2
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MANY WILL PLAY, FEW WILL WIN.
1. Eligibility: KRE-O The Great Brick Giveaway 2 (the "Instant Win Game") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are six (6) through eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. If you are a minor in your place of residence you must have your parent's or legal guardian's permission to enter and your parent or legal guardian must agree, on your behalf and on his or her own behalf, to follow and be bound by these Official Rules in order for you to enter. Employees, officers, and representatives of Hasbro, Inc., ePrize, LLC, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Instant Win Game is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation in the Instant Win Game constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Hasbro, Inc., 1027 Newport Avenue, Pawtucket, RI 02862. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Instant Win Game begins on March 9, 2012 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on April 20, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Instant Win Game.
4. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MANY WILL PLAY, TWO WINNERS PER HOUR.
Entrants under 13: Every entrant under age thirteen (13) will be required to create his/her username and password and enter them along with his/her parent's or guardian's first name and parent's or guardian's email address. If an entrant under the age of thirteen (13) registers for the Instant Win game, his/her parent or guardian will receive an email detailing how the parent can opt the child out of participating in the Instant Win Game. Every entrant under the age of thirteen (13) must follow the steps above in order to participate in this Instant Win Game.
All entrants: During the Promotion Period, visit http://www.hasbro.com/kre-o/ and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form. If prompted, provide a valid home address, P.O. boxes will not be permitted. Once you submit the form, you will proceed to the Instant Win Game page. Follow the links and instructions to play the Instant Win Game. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
Limit: Each entrant may play up to three (3) times per calendar day during the Promotion Period. Once an entrant wins a prize, they will no longer be eligible to play the Instant Win Game. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's plays and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register, or the entrant whose parent or guardian is the authorized account holder of the email address used to register, will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder or the child of the authorized account holder.
5. All potential winning plays are subject to verification by Sponsor or administrator, whose decisions are final AND BINDING. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the INSTANT WIN GAME SHOULD so indicate, unless and until entrant's eligibility and the potential Winning play have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. any play that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play, is void, and will not be honored.
6. Instant Win Game Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Instant Win Game and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game. Administrator will designate two (2) random, computer-generated winning times during each hour during the Promotion Period and a total of two thousand sixty-two (2,062) random, computer-generated hourly winning times during the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the designated randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. If any potential winner cannot be contacted or if prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. If a potential winner of a Grand or First Prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. If a potential winner of a Second, Third, or Fourth Prize is disqualified for any reason the applicable prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Instant Win Game.
7. Prizes: SIX (6) GRAND PRIZES: KRE-O Transformers Optimus Prime Construction Set (Deluxe). Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $59.99. EIGHT (8) FIRST PRIZES: KRE-O Transformers Megatron Construction Set. ARV: $29.99. TWENTY FOUR (24) SECOND PRIZES: KRE-O Transformers Bumblebee Construction Set (Deluxe). ARV: $24.99. EIGHT HUNDRED TWENTY (820) THIRD PRIZES: KRE-O Transformers Mirage Construction Set. ARV: $11.99. ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED FOUR (1,204) FOURTH PRIZES: KRE-O Transformers Optimus Prime Construction Set (Basic). ARV: $7.99.
For all prizes: Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes will be awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $20,650.84. Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game prize per person.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Instant Win Game constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown, and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Instant Win Game if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control or unforeseen circumstance impairs the integrity of the Instant Win Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Instant Win Game, or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Instant Win Game is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release: By accepting any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, ePrize, LLC, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate, and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the "Released Parties") from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim, or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Instant Win Game or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Instant Win Game, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Instant Win Game; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, or network hardware, or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Instant Win Game; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Instant Win Game or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Instant Win Game, or receipt, or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Instant Win Game, if it is possible. If the Instant Win Game, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Instant Win Game or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Instant Win Game but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Instant Win Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/w25lcr. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2012 ePrize, LLC. All rights reserved.
Most Popular Transformers News
Earthrise packaging artwork features several leaked Transformers plus new secret messages!27,496 views
Transformers Studio Series Leaders Shockwave and Scavenger Found at US and Canadian Retail13,123 views
Most Recent Transformers News
HobbyLink Japan Sponsor News - 24th January Transformers Siege Spinister and morePosted 8 hours ago
Transformers '84: Secrets & Lies Mini-Series Revealed with Interview with Editor David MariottePosted 17 hours ago
Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Class Optimus Prime and Ultra Class Clobber Spotted in UKPosted 1 day ago
BBTS Sponsor News: Funko Toy Fair, Conan, Mortal Kombat, Iron Giant, Black Widow, DC, Predator, MOTUPosted 1 day ago
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 22nd, 2012 @ 1:27am CDT
Posted by Screamfleet on March 22nd, 2012 @ 1:48am CDT
Even still, it's meant to advertise the kre-o's to kids.
Posted by Chaingun on March 22nd, 2012 @ 7:07am CDT
Posted by gavinfuzzy on March 22nd, 2012 @ 10:45am CDT
Chaingun wrote:Well I guess they had to get rid of them somehow
Seriously, I own that leader sized prime, and it ain't too impressive. At least mine came free...
Posted by Optimum Supreme on March 22nd, 2012 @ 5:36pm CDT
El Duque wrote:(must be between the ages of 6 - 18)
That's age discrimination, maybe I should sue.
Nah, I wouldn't sue, but it still sucks that they're ageist like that.