Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online

Transformers News: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online

Wednesday, July 4th, 2012 11:26AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 32,466

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online (1397036)
Posted by mattwhite924 on July 4th, 2012 @ 1:35pm CDT
Well, I wasn't interested, but then I saw the + Bulldog. Now I have to get it.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online (1397081)
Posted by RAcast on July 4th, 2012 @ 3:58pm CDT

Or do you think they're just banking on the FoC popularity of Vortex to carry over? I guess that'd make sense.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online (1397161)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on July 4th, 2012 @ 9:37pm CDT
RAcast wrote:I still find it strange that they're calling that Vortex... ._.; I mean, I guess they did just do Botcon Spinister, but that's clearly who that is.

They could also be building up to make Bruticus :-?

Literally
Re: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online (1397162)
Posted by RAcast on July 4th, 2012 @ 9:45pm CDT
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:

They could also be building up to make Bruticus :-?

Literally

Heh, I see what you did there, sir. And yeah, that's entirely likely, as there's a Swindle slated for release (who will likely be my first and only Kreo purchase as he looks pretty great).

It's just weird that hey borrowed Spinister's color scheme. I mean, it's not even close to Vortex's G2 color scheme either. Very odd. ._.;
Re: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online (1397394)
Posted by Shultzy on July 5th, 2012 @ 4:22pm CDT
Ya know i was really on the fence about the Kre-o line until my woman got optimus on clearence. Since then i have been hooked on them. Most all of them are on clearence now. Hell we just picked up megatron at Kmart for $13!

Ending Soon On eBay

Kaiyodo Revoltech 046 Transformers STARSCREAM Action Figure 46 - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 26 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Heroes of Cybertron Decepticon Megatron & Skywarp MOC  L@@K - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 27 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers: Titans Return - Broadside and Blunderbuss - Loose - Time Remaining: 7 days 19 hours 31 minutes 31 seconds
TransFormers MD-02 Armada StarScream Mini Con Swindle MIB 100% Takara Japan TLK - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 31 minutes 38 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS 4 AGE OF EXTINCTION AD-07 DINOBOT SLUG FIGURE - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 34 minutes 2 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS 4 AGE OF EXTINCTION AD-06 CROSSHAIRS FIGURE - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 34 minutes 3 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS 4 AOE MOVIE AD-28 DINOBOT SNARL ACTION FIGURE NEW - Time Remaining: 5 days 11 hours 35 minutes 13 seconds
NEW - The Unicron Battles (Transformers Armada) by Donkin, Andrew - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 40 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #182 - Great Expectations