Kreon Micro-Changers Wave One Released at Mass Retail

Transformers News: Kreon Micro-Changers Wave One Released at Mass Retail

Tuesday, August 7th, 2012 5:49PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 45,570

Good news Kreon fans! The initial wave of Hasbro's new Kreon Micro-Changers have been spotted at mass retail. These have popping up at specialty shops since SDCC, but this marks their first sighting at mass retail. They were spotted by Jack Darby at a Wal-Mart location in Texas.

Speaking of the Kreon Micro-Changers, the Seibertron.com galleries of these little guys went live earlier today!

One of the biggest requests from fans regarding the Kre-O line when it first appeared was they wanted the nifty Kreons sold individually. Hasbro listened while adding another twist and created Kreon micro-changers. These micro-changers include Galvatron, Spinister, Scorponok, Waspinator, Crankstart and Sunstorm. While blind bagged, you can determine the character inside from the stamped numbers on the package using this list. Seibertron.com has added these transforming micro-changer Kreons to its vast galleries.

Kre-O Transformers Scorponok

Kreon Micro-Changers Wave One Released at Mass Retail

Kre-O Transformers Sunstorm

Kreon Micro-Changers Wave One Released at Mass Retail

Kreon Micro-Changers Wave One Released at Mass Retail

Kreon Micro-Changers Wave One Released at Mass Retail
Credit(s): TFW2005 user Jack Darby
Re: Kreon Micro-Changers Wave One Released at Mass Retail (1408118)
Posted by Hotrodimust on August 7th, 2012 @ 8:38pm CDT
I love these little guys I have everyone from the old sets and the new sets plus the sdcc prime and I will be getting these to
Re: Kreon Micro-Changers Wave One Released at Mass Retail (1408131)
Posted by Autobot-Hellstriker on August 7th, 2012 @ 9:40pm CDT
Unfortunately Galvatron just doesnt have the right shade of purple.
Pinkish bright purple is just one of those colors that i really cant stand looking at and IT REALLY LOOKS UGLY ON GALVATRON. :SICK:

If only he had the the same dark puple colors spinister has then galvatron would be a worthwhile choice.
Re: Kreon Micro-Changers Wave One Released at Mass Retail (1408155)
Posted by xyl360 on August 7th, 2012 @ 11:30pm CDT

I'm sticking with the preorder because I MUST have Waspinator. I'll have a bunch of him now I guess so I can have little Waspy bits everywhere, littering my shelves with the debrise of the poor Predacon punching bag :P.
Re: Kreon Micro-Changers Wave One Released at Mass Retail (1408181)
Posted by njb902 on August 8th, 2012 @ 2:07am CDT
xyl360 wrote:I had a case of these (32) on preorder from BBTS. They sent out an email informing me that the case contains only 6 different figures instead of the originally stated 12 which means those of us who bought cases will only be getting half of the figures we thought we would (or just twice as many duplicates, depending on how you look at it :P).

why universe hate waspinator...seriously though that's awesome, now they just need to release rattrap so he can collect the pieces.
Re: Kreon Micro-Changers Wave One Released at Mass Retail (1408210)
Posted by GuyIncognito on August 8th, 2012 @ 7:49am CDT
Let the hunt begin...
Re: Kreon Micro-Changers Wave One Released at Mass Retail (1408227)
Posted by triKlops on August 8th, 2012 @ 9:59am CDT
nice, i have been wondering when the street date would hit.
now i can stalk the Kreo shelves for more than clearance deals
Re: Kreon Micro-Changers Wave One Released at Mass Retail (1408544)
Posted by Megatron000 on August 9th, 2012 @ 11:16am CDT
Galvatron and Sunstorm ftw! Thanks for the info
Re: Kreon Micro-Changers Wave One Released at Mass Retail (1408549)
Posted by Hotrodimust on August 9th, 2012 @ 11:40am CDT
I've been to 10 different stores and nothing :BOOM:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Combiner Wars Ironhide Mint 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 29 days 14 hours 29 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Prowl Mint 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 29 days 13 hours 31 minutes
Transformers Combiner Wars Sunstreaker Mint 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 29 days 12 hours 32 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Mirage Mint 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 29 days 13 hours 33 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers SuperLink SC 01 Grand Convoy Optimus Prime MIB - Time Remaining: 3 days 34 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Battle Core Optimus Prime Mint 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 29 days 17 hours 37 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Grimlock Slog Slash Snarl Set Of 7 Age Of Extinction  Last Knight - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 43 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Decepticon Dragstrip MINT 100% COMP. 2013 HTF . - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 44 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem