Transformers News: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US

Friday, August 2nd, 2019 11:13AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 15,134

Thanks to fellow Seibertronian Kamalethar we've learned that Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss are available to order online at Hasbro Pulse for $29.99 each (limit 2)! That's right the mean green Constructi-Hulk and the Decepti-capitated strutting henchman from The Last Knight are almost yours!

Click here to order Studio Series Voyager Long Haul at Hasbro Pulse.

And click here to order Studio Series Voyager KSI Boss at Hasbro Pulse.

Also, swooping in with the Seibertron scoop our own Scotty P has let us know that if you want to avoid the strife and 'say hi to Enrique's wife' KSI Boss is breaking out of the pricing prison and is available for $2 less ($27.98) at Amazon here.

Are you on track to complete your Revenge of the Fallen Devastator? Is KSI Boss the version Nitro Zeus you've been waiting for? Come on in and share your views with the Seibertron crew in the forums and as always stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!
Credit(s): Kamalethar and Scotty P at Seibertron
Re: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US (2032964)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 2nd, 2019 @ 2:56pm CDT
Re: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US (2033001)
Posted by SpaceKaseJase on August 2nd, 2019 @ 8:14pm CDT
Got Longhaul from Amazon two days ago. Hightower is supposed to arrive mid-August, so I think I'm on track. :D
Re: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US (2033012)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 3rd, 2019 @ 2:08am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:That throne and paper combo are the best thing I've seen on twitter in a while :lol:

Yeah, i still smiling about it. I can't believe he went to that much detail on what was just a silly joke i did. :P

Ok my DotM Prime should be here in next few hours.
Re: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US (2033016)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 3rd, 2019 @ 4:42am CDT
My pics aren't great but here you go.

"SS44 Dark of the Moon Optimus Prime. Fun figure. Improvements on Optimus himself are the yellow fade on the truck hood and some pins in the back pack where the fuel tank parts sometimes came off on some people's SS32. The new ab piece is nice too) . The trailer is cool and easy to transform into the jetwing pack and weapon ring. Figure could use more paint (once again missing robot mode flames) and it's odd the windows aren't transparent anymore but looks better in person than I expected. Trailer could use paint as it's mostly just grey plastic. I'll add the blue strips thar should be at top and bottom. The jetwings look great though are clearly hollow from the front view. The weapons are nice though the axe lacks the orange paint shown in some stock photos but the sword has it. In the last photo I added the removable smoke stack extensions I made which I think make the truck look better. "

EBCTIPDXoAAt5C7.jpg

EBCTIkIXoAAZR-L.jpg

EBCTI6aXsAAyCtd.jpg

EBCTJRCXkAEC5IM.jpg
Re: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US (2033019)
Posted by Aimless Misfire on August 3rd, 2019 @ 5:56am CDT
Re: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US (2033020)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 3rd, 2019 @ 6:00am CDT
Aimless Misfire wrote: I can't believe anybody could actually like it.

i like it.

I now own all three of the mold. I need a better photo lighting setup. My pics suck.
EBCaPcdWsAAXQiC.jpg

My cusatom SS32 using the Ab piece from SS44.
EBCWBtXWkAAJE7K.jpg
Re: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US (2033025)
Posted by Stargrave on August 3rd, 2019 @ 8:50am CDT
Aimless Misfire wrote:That Jetwing Optimus looks like a dollar store KO. I can't believe anybody could actually like it. In the video he says it looks "ABSOLUTELY AWESOME". There is absolutely nothing awesome about it.

You need to tell me what Dollar Store you shop at because it is absolutely awesome. I ain’t never seen anything like this as a cheap store knock off.
Re: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US (2033026)
Posted by Stargrave on August 3rd, 2019 @ 8:51am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Aimless Misfire wrote: I can't believe anybody could actually like it.

i like it.

EBCaPcdWsAAXQiC.jpg

My cusatom SS32 using the Ab piece from SS44.
EBCWBtXWkAAJE7K.jpg

Love the paint work dude your pics are great ;)^
Re: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US (2033027)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 3rd, 2019 @ 8:57am CDT
Stargrave wrote:Love the paint work dude your pics are great ;)^

Thanks. I'm no pro but i like adding extra details on. :D

Stargrave wrote:

Yeah i dunno if I'd called it 'absolutely awesome' (honestly I don't think that about any figure TF or otherwise cos I'm often so darn picky) but it's certainly way beyond a dollar store KO (and if not then yeah let's all buy those toys instead cos they sound amazing and save us some monies :P ). It has the typical limitations of a budget restricted mainline TF product like it really could use more paint and the booster parts of the jetwings are a bit hollow for my tastes (looking about for stuff to fill them in with a bit) but this set is a lot of fun to play with. I still prefer (the Jetpower Prime's design and toys (a voyager and a whole other transforming Leader figure) overall but Jetwing Prime is hugely entertaining to play about with too and definitely worth a look especially if having not yet got SS32.

Still working on a way to hold the shield properly. It's got a post, two tabs and a slot. There must be some way to hold it on his arm without it looking silly. :P

Anyone else getting 503 Kremzeek errors on this site today?
Re: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US (2033028)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on August 3rd, 2019 @ 9:05am CDT
Great pics, Carnivius! I’m even more excited for mine now!

I mean, it’s missing paint, but I can fix that (and have a lot of fun fixing that, too). What I can’t fix is the mold and sculpting, which they did a great job on here. DOTM Optimus is my favorite version (and look) of Prime in any continuity, and they went out and made it with almost every accessory seen in the movie. For me, this is the figure I’ve waited 8 years for now, and it doesn’t look to disappoint.
Re: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US (2033029)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 3rd, 2019 @ 9:10am CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Great pics, Carnivius! I’m even more excited for mine now!

I mean, it’s missing paint, but I can fix that (and have a lot of fun fixing that, too). What I can’t fix is the mold and sculpting, which they did a great job on here. DOTM Optimus is my favorite version (and look) of Prime in any continuity, and they went out and made it with almost every accessory seen in the movie. For me, this sis the figure I’ve waited 8 years for now, and it doesn’t look to disappoint.

Oh yeah you're gonna have fun painting it up and you already do the long smokestacks thing (thanks again for that idea. The truck looks so weird with it's small smokestacks especially when towing the trailer). I'm like that with a lot of action figures, especially Transformers, paaaarticually movie stuffs, is that if you're willing to put in a bit of extra work with paint and stuff to improve your figure you'll often be much more satisfied with it.

Dunno how you feel about the windows being solid plastic and painted silver. Silver's a weird colour for me there cos I like to paint the wing mirrors and windshield wipers silver but they won't stand out against silver windows so maybe black windows with some sort of attempted effect at reflections a bit like a real-world version of the cell shaded stickers Toyhax do for G1-type figures). Or if wanting to have proper transparency there might be a way to switch the ones from SS32.
Re: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US (2033033)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on August 3rd, 2019 @ 9:29am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Oh yeah you're gonna have fun painting it up and you already do the long smokestacks thing (thanks again for that idea.

No problem!

Dunno how you feel about the windows being solid plastic and painted silver.

So that’s one of the things I’m thinking about. It doesn’t really bug me that they’re not clear, I just have to decide what color they’ll be. I have the chrome marker that would help details like the window lining stand out against the silver, but I kinda want to have more contrast. Currently, painting the windows either gloss black or like a dark gray is what I’m thinking.
Re: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US (2033036)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 3rd, 2019 @ 9:46am CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
Dunno how you feel about the windows being solid plastic and painted silver.

Yeah gloss black might be good. I have some of that myself so may do that.

Quick pic of SS32 again wearing the abs and standing in the weapons ring. For quick photos SS32 is my robot model here and SS44 is in truck mode for truck photos. :P
EBDYjWdXUAAVNr6.jpg

Don't like the way the shield has to be held in robot mode cos it's only got a post, not a handle. SO made a temporary handle out of a drinking straw piece folded down. It'll do for now.

EBDeNmYXUAEWqyb.jpg

EBDeM1uXUAAICh6.jpg
Re: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US (2033038)
Posted by Stargrave on August 3rd, 2019 @ 10:30am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
Dunno how you feel about the windows being solid plastic and painted silver.

Yeah gloss black might be good. I have some of that myself so may do that.

EBDYjWdXUAAVNr6.jpg

EBDeNmYXUAEWqyb.jpg

EBDeM1uXUAAICh6.jpg

I love what you did with the straw :lol: that’s great! Never would have thought of that.
Re: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US (2033039)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 3rd, 2019 @ 10:41am CDT
Nice pictures Carni! Looks like you're having a lot of fun with him! If I had space I'd go for the DotM version.

And yes, if cheap shop kos looked like this, then I'd think hasbro had some serious competition on their hands :lol:
Re: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US (2033044)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 3rd, 2019 @ 11:00am CDT
Re: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US (2033050)
Posted by Stargrave on August 3rd, 2019 @ 11:48am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Thanks. Yeah. I kinda wish there were 5mm ports on the front sides of the trailer up near the roof so I could plug the large grey guns on like Powermaster Optimus does. Would be neat. Still wondering if I can fill the hollow booster thingies of the jetwing pack too. Anyways dinner, catch up TV and an early night must be attempted cos i gotta get up at half 5am for a 12 or so mile walk. Hope your weekends been going great. :)

Thanks for the pics Carnivius have a great weekend man!
Re: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US (2033059)
Posted by TulioDude on August 3rd, 2019 @ 1:35pm CDT
Can the Bumblebee version of Optimus pull the DOTM trailer?
Re: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US (2033070)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on August 3rd, 2019 @ 2:48pm CDT
TulioDude wrote:Can the Bumblebee version of Optimus pull the DOTM trailer?

There might be some way to attach it, but according to PrimevsPrime’s review, the port on BB Prime is too small for the trailer.
Re: Latest Transformers Studio Series Voyagers Long Haul and KSI Boss Available To Order Online in US (2033079)
Posted by skycutter on August 3rd, 2019 @ 4:10pm CDT
don't know if this goes here but there reveals of wave 1 of ss in 2020, consisting of camaro bee from roft, arcee twins/triplets soundwave , with lazerbeak and ww2 hot rod

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #228 - Afterthoughts
"Afterthoughts"
Posted: Monday, August 12th, 2019

Buy "Medal, Coin, Transformers Barricade Commemorative Medal COIN" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind and Darkwing" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Front Section Hasbro part original 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Right Tread 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Left And Right Tread 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers g1 reissue walmart Minibot Bumblebee,outback,tailgate,swerve...." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Scrapmetal Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Premiere Deluxe WWII BUMBLEBEE (26) Brand New HTF" on EBAY