Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures

Transformers News: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures

Tuesday, October 13th, 2009 9:48PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 36,907

It's that time of year again. Teaser pictures have surfaced of the most anticipated 2010 release, and the most anticipated figure in the Revenge of the Fallen toyline, that being Leader Class Starscream. The possibility of this figure was first revealed to us during Botcon 2009. The pictures show off what seems to be jaw and neck articulation. as well as having a unique take on hand articulation. Take a look at pictures below.

Leader Starscream Teaser Pictures
Leader Starscream Teaser Pictures

Expect more pictures to show up of the Decepticon Monstrosity. The tentative release date for this figure is during Q2 of 2010.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the fastest news on the net!
Credit(s): 4chan

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009204)
Posted by Ravage Eject on October 13th, 2009 @ 10:20pm CDT
I WANT THAT! :grin:
Re: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009205)
Posted by im ruined on October 13th, 2009 @ 10:22pm CDT
FIRST!
And I cant wait
Great news on the jaw movement
that'll be way cool
Re: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009206)
Posted by capellamusic on October 13th, 2009 @ 10:24pm CDT
This figure is very promising, and I hope it holds up to the expectations. I didn't buy the ROTF voyager one to buy this one instead. I'm confident that they'll do an awesome job like the Optimus Prime ROTF leader figure.

BTW, how were these pictures obtained?!
Re: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009208)
Posted by Grahf on October 13th, 2009 @ 10:29pm CDT
DO WANT!!! I can't say that enough. It will be nice when we finally have some comparison pics with the other leader class figures.
Re: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009209)
Posted by Blurrz on October 13th, 2009 @ 10:32pm CDT
capellamusic wrote:BTW, how were these pictures obtained?!

Ninjas.
Re: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009210)
Posted by Heckfire on October 13th, 2009 @ 10:37pm CDT
Re: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009212)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on October 13th, 2009 @ 10:41pm CDT
As much as I love Starscream, I'm not a collector of leader class figures.
If it looks like the most awsomest figure ever created by beings who are not Gods, I'll consider it.
Re: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009213)
Posted by Forgotten on October 13th, 2009 @ 10:41pm CDT
Heckfire wrote:Now if only they'd show that kind of care, design, and craftsmanship in a figure based on the guy the movie was actually named after...
damn skippy

and now.....I GOT TO HAVE THAT!!!! Ooh my dreams are coming to fruition. Now if they will re-release ROTF & TFTM Leader Megatrons with their stuff altogether i'd be the happiest kid in candyland.
Re: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009219)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on October 13th, 2009 @ 11:09pm CDT
I bet the mouth works like the Animated leader figures, it'll open when you push the talking button.
Re: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009220)
Posted by Down_Shift on October 13th, 2009 @ 11:15pm CDT
Ok so it has a pretty good head sculpt. I'm holding off buying voyager ROTF screamer because of how great this is supposed to be.

But I can't get too excited off two little pics like these just yet. That would be premature speculation and let's be honest that is just a touch embarasing. :P
Re: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009232)
Posted by Optimal_Z on October 14th, 2009 @ 12:13am CDT
Lovin the head & Wolverine claws ;)^ ;)^
Re: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009233)
Posted by g2grimmy64 on October 14th, 2009 @ 12:20am CDT
WANT! =P~
Re: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009243)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on October 14th, 2009 @ 1:21am CDT
Wow, ROTF is turning out to be an expensive line so far, but I MUST own this just like I MUST own Devastator (the big one and the wee one). :CON:
Re: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009244)
Posted by Mach on October 14th, 2009 @ 1:22am CDT
Looks promising now.

But i wish the paint work as awesome, the first time.... Not countless repaint later.
Re: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009250)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on October 14th, 2009 @ 1:54am CDT
And all I had been hoping for was merely finger articulation.... Now there's a movable jaw too? Totally awesome.

The only thing now is to see if the figure looks decent, and if it can transform into a decent FA-22 Raptor. Chances are pretty good, though, since they seem to be taking their time with this, instead of rushing for production. Also, what with the designers' almost four years of prior experience with the character, we could possibly have a near perfect Screamer in our hands.

Ah, who am I kidding? I'll be lining up to get this even if it turns out to be only half decent :grin:

Q2 '10? Gonna be a while before I can get my hands on this. Still, it's worth the wait if they come up with a good product. Sound effects and speech recordings, I can deal with. But I just hope there are no gaudy transparent light-up weapon barrels :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY:
Re: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009260)
Posted by Ravage XK on October 14th, 2009 @ 3:18am CDT
Looks good so far.

I only hope they dont follow the previous Leaders designs with that big box of a chest with the gimmicks that Prime and Megs have. I'd rather that they ditched that.
Re: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009263)
Posted by Mykltron on October 14th, 2009 @ 4:00am CDT
I wouldn't call it a unique take on finger articulation - looks like HABB's to me. His fingers can flap about but not do anything useful like a fist. Nevermind, it's how the rest of it looks that's important to me.
Re: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009269)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on October 14th, 2009 @ 4:49am CDT
oh yeeeah! i hope he has his voice from the first movie! you know the better of the four voices of movie starscream:
1-first movie voice
2-second movie voice
3-second game voice
4-first game voice
BUT! THE JAW ARTICULATION AND SECOND GAME VOICE WOULD HAVE SUITED BLUDGEON MUCH BETTER!
Re: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009271)
Posted by JaZzTaStIc on October 14th, 2009 @ 4:52am CDT
what....how many more movie SS are they gonna make?!?!?!
this figure will suck big time, the ROTF voyager did and there isn't much else they can do to imporve the design
it'll be one of the most hyped up figures of 2010 and turn out crap
they should have done Grindor and then repainted into blackout

leader class jetfire sucks, leader class megatron sucks, so unless this is on the same level as prime, leader class starscream will suck
Re: Leader Class Starscream Teaser Pictures (1009287)
Posted by UltraPrimal on October 14th, 2009 @ 6:22am CDT
Starscream: RAAARR! I am Wolverine! RAARR.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Vehicon Decepticon DVD Included SEE NOTES - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 1 minute 9 seconds
Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Age of Extinction Scorn NRFP - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 1 minute 6 seconds
Transformers 3 Dark Of The Moon Voyager 6" Megatron Action Figure Toy Doll - Time Remaining: 7 days 16 hours 6 minutes 8 seconds
Hasbro Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Repair Station - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 38 minutes 7 seconds
MISB in USA - Transformers Takara Adventure TAV VS-SP Dogfight Runamuck Million - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 28 minutes 17 seconds
New Transformers Generation Toy GT-4 J4ZZ MP Jazz Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 32 minutes 35 seconds
Vintage 1985 Andro Base Playset - Go-bots Transformers - Blue Box - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 42 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers legends LG36 Soundwave Japan Import - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 4 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017