Thursday, January 26th, 2017 12:25pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 34,994

Thanks to doctor prime and the snakas blog we have some leaked deco sheets of 2 upcoming Last Knight figures. These are two one steps, called Turbo Change this time around and one is Barricade (whos finished toy we already saw in these images) and the other is Hound sporting a new alt mode. These deco sheets reveal flames on the hood, which can be seen with UV light, with large faction symbols in the center.

Transformers News: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Hound and Barricade

This article was last modified on Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 11:52am CDT

Re: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Change Hound and Barricade (1854882)
Posted by Microraptor on January 26th, 2017 @ 12:37pm CST
thedistinctroom wrote:Oh wow! Bumblebee has so many paint apps. I'm spellbound. In 5 years time from now, I'll bet that there will be absolutely no paint apps at all! Yay! Way to go, :HASBRO: . ;)^

The problem is that Bee has many parts made of translucent plastic, on several parts of his body. Note how Berserker, who doesn't have translucent plastic, and Barricade, who has it all on a couple of pieces, have substantially more paint apps and color variance. Not to mention the detail-swallowing nature of that yellow plastic.
Re: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Change Hound and Barricade (1854883)
Posted by william-james88 on January 26th, 2017 @ 12:45pm CST
Microraptor wrote:

Speaking of which, I have no problem with the paint apps found on Beserker.
Re: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Change Hound and Barricade (1854892)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 26th, 2017 @ 1:26pm CST
Wow, Ok then.

Hound looks eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Beserker looks much better to me now actually and I really like him. Him and Barricade will be my 2 pickups for this way.

I have a Slash so this one means nothing.

that Bee is bad. His AoE version of that mold just devours it.

No MP Barricade? Maybe MP Drift?
Re: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Change Hound and Barricade (1854893)
Posted by william-james88 on January 26th, 2017 @ 1:29pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:No MP Barricade? Maybe MP Drift?

Re: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Change Hound and Barricade (1854895)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 26th, 2017 @ 1:31pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:No MP Barricade? Maybe MP Drift?

Actually, considering Bee is based on his Movie 1 design, maybe we'll finally get a really good version of the only other movie character that is Bee sized: Jazz. I would love an MP movie Jazz. Drift would be cool too, but Jazz baby
Re: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Change Hound and Barricade (1854901)
Posted by william-james88 on January 26th, 2017 @ 1:50pm CST
Re: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Change Hound and Barricade (1854903)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 26th, 2017 @ 1:52pm CST
william-james88 wrote:Could he really be superior to the HA toy? That toy is sublime and to me he is as MP as Jazz can get.

I never saw or got that toy, and I don't like the "human alliance" part of it, so I think they could do it better
Re: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Change Hound and Barricade (1854905)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 26th, 2017 @ 1:55pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

I dunno, man. That toy not only nailed Movie Jazz's CG model look down to a tee, it even worked in a completely non-intrusive full car interior, which is something most of the MPs rarely ever execute well (but which the Alternators pulled off).
Re: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Change Hound and Barricade (1854912)
Posted by william-james88 on January 26th, 2017 @ 2:03pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

I dont know what you mean by the human alliance part of it. Its just that he has a detailed cockpit that can seat a figure, wouldnt you want that in the MP to have as much realism in car mode as possible.

To be dead honest, that Jazz is one of the figures that could easily be released in the MPM line. The scale is perfect with the MPs too and he has the gimicks you would expect from an MP. Instead of dreaming until the day it is made 9which might be never), you could own him right now ;)
Re: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Change Hound and Barricade (1854915)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 26th, 2017 @ 2:11pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Eeeeeh, I remain unconvinced. still doesn't look right to me, and I'd prefer an MP use that interior space to make robot proportions and aesthetics better. HA Jazz looks fiddly and spindly in the legs/thighs area and his arms seem wonky
Re: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Change Hound and Barricade (1854948)
Posted by Deadput on January 26th, 2017 @ 3:48pm CST
Yes they are re releasing Slash and hopefully in a more appealing color scheme this time around!

Never got him in the original line (actually I never bought any AOE Figure due to money)

I just bought The Big Dinobot with the G1 Colors and head set from Ross during Black Friday and my trip into the States and I really wanted to get a Slash and Scorn to go with them.

Now give me Scorn Hasbro I'm not paying aftermarket for that beauty!
Re: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Change Hound and Barricade (1854950)
Posted by Kurona on January 26th, 2017 @ 4:02pm CST
Re: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Change Hound and Barricade (1854952)
Posted by Deadput on January 26th, 2017 @ 4:13pm CST
Kurona wrote:Ooh, if they're releasing the Dinobots I'd be interested. They're some of the few on-screen toy designs I really liked...

With Grimlock and some new Mini-Dinobots who are probably the Slashes that were cut from AOE confirmed to be in the movie and leaked listings showing a playset that includes a legends sized Slug I think it's safe to say that the Dinobots are going to be a bigger part of both the movie and the toys this time around.

Hope we get some new deluxe ones too because I love Dinobot Knights because it's actually something new different and interesting in this brand.
Re: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Change Hound and Barricade (1854953)
Posted by Kurona on January 26th, 2017 @ 4:31pm CST
Deadput wrote:

Yeah I thought that was a really cool idea too. It's really random and out of nowhere, and I don't know how they got 'knight' from dinosaurs that act like cavemen but... screw it, I don't care. It's awesome.
If we got more Dinobots this time that'd be sick too. BRING ON PADDLES
Re: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Change Hound and Barricade (1854954)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 26th, 2017 @ 4:33pm CST
That deluxe Barricade is SWEET as hell! It will be a full price purchace from me for sure. :x

As for the "predator" looking one, it will be a wait-n-see.
Re: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Change Hound and Barricade (1854960)
Posted by RAR on January 26th, 2017 @ 5:07pm CST
It seems that what the Effects folks may have done is stick the shoulder spikes and shorter dreaded from one of the SUV-bot designs and the more humanoid face of the other and made a 4th kinda dread out of it then ?

But despite the lack of the slightly different face - I'd still say this Berserker fella is a reasonable stand in for the 3rd Highway battle Dread as well as a minor character in his own right in the new movie.

He's doing double duty for me at least.

I wonder if they kept some of the old NEST vehicles around anywhere as some of them would make nice Decepticon or Autobot alt modes (in this or a future Movie).

They stuck a toe in the water with that in the toylines in the past but considering I'd say it worked pretty well I think it would be worth doing onscreen too.

Imagine a situation where you needed a throw away scene with other Autobots located elsewhere - perhaps they have a base still or some Military somewhere defended them from the assassination attempts (approved or otherwise) then a whole bunch showing up with military modes would make sense - also from the Decepticon Perspective - they like modes that they can use offensively in both forms - so Military vehicles suit their needs.

If you think there is a plan to exterminate you then putting yourself in low-power state and hiding in a military base isn't totally crazy thing to do. especially if the Decepticons maintain a few Pretenders to keep interest away from their bigger comrades.

Alice was pretty scary - but a whole platoon of them would be very nasty indeed. Even more so if they were not a little blonde girl size but some 6.5 foot soldier type.

Best not to over use the concept though as it's not especially Transformery and its a bit generic SCI alien invasion plot.

But if Hasbro/Paramount etc.. ever wanted to make a live action mini-series or something like that in continuity with the Movies - it would be an ideal plot tool.
Re: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Change Hound and Barricade (1854962)
Posted by Deadput on January 26th, 2017 @ 5:22pm CST

The Us Military doesn't exactly enjoy their vehicles being portrayed as evil and probably the only reason why they got away with it in the first couple films was due to Bay's really good connections with them but I think they wanted less of it as the sequels went on I mean how many new earth military cons were in DOTM and AOE right?

That's the IRL reason to why Starscream got his tattoos in sequel movies so he could keep his F-22 mode and is probably why he will not come back to life anytime soon besides their no reviving characters besides Prime and Megs rule unless the military allows it or he gets a Cybertronian jet mode.

I don't think we will get Military Cons in this movie so far the only military Transformers in the movie are Hound, The old war world Tank and the Submarine Transformer who might be a con or one of those Cybertronian settlers that we learned in some of the early news who I think that unknown yellowed eye bot from the trailer is part of.
Re: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Change Hound and Barricade (1854970)
Posted by Mr.MicroMaster on January 26th, 2017 @ 6:29pm CST
I'm sorry normal I'm not one to care about the paint but Bumblebee looks awful and if the rest of the figures look like bumblebee I don't what any part,but if their like barricade and beserker I'm in.
Re: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Change Hound and Barricade (1854976)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on January 26th, 2017 @ 7:25pm CST
Deadput wrote:The thing about Military Cons in real life is that the Military has a say just like car companies do (the Dino/Mirage mess that ultimately cut almost all important scenes he was meant to be in and excluded all action scenes due to Ferrari not wanting their car to kill or use guns)

FYI the tank & yellow eyed bot is supposed to be Warpath and i believe the sub maybe an Autobot coz Cade + whoever else travels in the sub to the underwater structure shown in the trailer
Re: Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Change Hound and Barricade (1854980)
Posted by RAR on January 26th, 2017 @ 7:39pm CST
I wasn't actually thinking about say doing Blackout again as say Spinister - what I was thinking about was the NEST vehicles - that are not legit Military vehicles - but can pretend to be.

Also look at Brawl - he's no normal tank either I was thinking of the various SUV like light military vehicles seen a lot in ROTF but also DOTM You don't need military permission though it would help no doubt. you'd just need a yard that looks suitable.

But there is always that they could use those things and not actually show them Transform - but all that does is throw a problem at Hasbro.

But they don't seem interested in giving any money to anyone for making F-15 toys - so did they do so for an F-22 ?

I think they might have had a license on that so they could use the real logos.

I'd guess they could make toys of the Wreckers with no license where they had no logos on them - they likely put the license on the boxes anyway for Legion Roadbuster and Leadfoot as it was a set fee.

But I agree Ferrari is far to precious for their own good - as they had the chance to have Dino front and centre and raise their global visibility and sell some cars instead he's in the Movie so infrequently as to be easily forgotten completely. - He didn't even have a Stealth Force mode in the Movie as far as I know and anytime he attacked any Decepticon that I actually noticed it was with his blades or blades on chains.

But that whole scene is so over saturated It's hard for me to follow anyway.

I don't know why but for some reason the shoot and set stuff just seemed to glide past me this time I just didn't see it listed around on my usual feeds.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters cyberverse Predaking" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager - Sandstorm - Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Sandstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class SKULLSMASHER & GRAX!" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG32 Chromedome Headmasters Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary SANDSTORM Voyager NEW" on EBAY