'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide

'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide

Monday, July 30th, 2018 9:16am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 16,582

The official Transformers Instagram account has posted a new story featuring their latest arrival - and collaboration with Takara Tomy - in the Movie Masterpiece line: MPM-6 Ironhide! We saw this figure in full at San Diego Comic Con 2018 (our gallery is here), as well as some official images after Wonderfestival (see here), but we now also get to see the diecast elements of the Autobot weapon specialist located in the leg and foot, plus a prototype close up shot of the head sculpt.

You can check out the images cropped and mirrored from the story below, and then join the conversation in the Energon Pub: is this a figure you've been waiting for? Will you be picking it up once it's released at retail? Let us know!

Transformers News: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide

Credit(s): Transformers IG

Re: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide (1975311)
Posted by wilcosu35 on July 30th, 2018 @ 9:18am CDT
Nice photos. Any news about the release date?
Re: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide (1975328)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 30th, 2018 @ 10:32am CDT
yeah it looks like a great figure but too costly for me. Have ordered Studio Ironhide instead. :)
Re: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide (1976798)
Posted by shajaki on August 6th, 2018 @ 8:16am CDT
Re: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide (1976799)
Posted by Va'al on August 6th, 2018 @ 8:32am CDT
We had seen the packaging already! Maybe we've finally beaten the leaks..? :-?

Re: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide (1976800)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 6th, 2018 @ 8:34am CDT

I'm patiently waiting for my Studio Ironhide pre-order. If I were richer I'd get me some MPM's too.
Re: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide (1976861)
Posted by Emerje on August 6th, 2018 @ 2:46pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Is it still not out yet? Feels like it was shown off for the first time yeeeears ago.

Takara Tomy still hasn't even opened pre-orders yet...

Emerje
Re: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide (1976917)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 6th, 2018 @ 8:10pm CDT

If I'm remembering correctly, he is supposed to hit HTS sometime in August to September, and then other retailers after that
Re: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide (1986770)
Posted by Ironhidensh on September 29th, 2018 @ 3:55pm CDT
Re: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide (1986962)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 30th, 2018 @ 8:23pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:Soooooo....... Did Hasbro forget about this guy? I got a notice that MPM-7 Bumblebee ships this week, but crickets on Ironhide?

They must have. He was supposed to be an August on HTS thing I believe and now it's about to be october
Re: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide (1991984)
Posted by Emerje on November 1st, 2018 @ 5:31am CDT
In case people didn't notice, Ironhide went up for pre-order in Japan this week with a December release. It's finally happening!

Emerje
Re: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide (1992698)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 5th, 2018 @ 7:05pm CST
At long last, it appears as though the MPM-6 Ironhide is finally coming towards the light!

Thanks to Weibo user 孩之宝变形金刚, we have new in hand images of the upcoming Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide! This figure, which was originally supposed to arrive in September to Hasbro Toy Shop and Amazon, has taken the back seat to the MPM-7 Bumblebee, most likely to cash in early on his upcoming movie. We have had very little information regarding Ironhide since his official images, but now we have these images to share with you.

These images show off his robot mode and his GMC Topkick mode, and gives us a fantastic look at all his molding and sculpting. He also is shown off in his well-known pose with both arms up and cannons at the ready. Unfortunately, we don't get much more in the way of posability shots.

Ironhide pre-orders are beginning to trickle out to the public, albeit the Takara release, meaning we still don't have much regarding the Hasbro release.

Check out the images below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

Re: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide (1992700)
Posted by First-Aid on November 5th, 2018 @ 7:38pm CST
:shock:

Wow.
Re: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide (1992703)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on November 5th, 2018 @ 7:39pm CST
Looks really cool, but honestly I think I like the look of SS Ironhide better :-?
Re: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide (1992720)
Posted by Ultra Markus on November 5th, 2018 @ 9:11pm CST
is it me or the lighting that it looks like he has Forest Whitaker eye
Re: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide (1992734)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on November 6th, 2018 @ 1:01am CST
So damn beautiful. I love all the details and everything. I don't buy Masterpiece though cos reasons and I'm happy with the Studio figure but yeah for those who can afford these things then yeah it looks great. Enjoy. :)
Re: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide (1992736)
Posted by Emerje on November 6th, 2018 @ 1:20am CST
Well now, messy undercarriage aside that looks way better than the official images we got from Hasbro. I can't get it at release, December isn't exactly the best time for expensive figures, but I'll be keeping an eye on Mandarake for it next year.

Emerje
Re: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide (1992748)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on November 6th, 2018 @ 6:05am CST
Wow, that bot mode is spot-on perfect. I'd like to see how well he poses first. BTW, just found SS Ironhide and POTP Optimal Optimus at my local Target. Didn't get them though
Re: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide (1992754)
Posted by GeekyGamer Gal on November 6th, 2018 @ 7:32am CST
I am SO glad that MPM Ironhide is finally coming! I've seen the Studio Series on shelves for the last month and a half, but every one I've seen has had the most horrible paint applications that I've never considered buying it.

Now to forward this to my hubby, who is my supplier for over half of my MPs. :x
Re: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide (1992817)
Posted by whacko on November 6th, 2018 @ 2:06pm CST
Why was the Studio Series toy so much better are hiding the kibble? I'd accept visible feet hanging off the back of the truck on a $20 toy, but I don't know if I can accept it on an $80 toy. The bottom of the truck was much cleaner on the cheaper and smaller toy too.

Bot mode looks great, the paint looks really nice, and a lot of the details that get lost on the Studio Series toy really pops. Still, I almost wonder if it is worth waiting for some 3rd party to upsize and repaint the Studio Series figure for $40 rather than spend $80+ on this guy.
Re: 'Leaked from Cybertron' Images Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-6 Ironhide (1993206)
Posted by Ironhidensh on November 8th, 2018 @ 9:49am CST
Gotta be honest, with the newer and better pictures, I've lost a lot of interest in this figure.

I'm still gonna get it, but I've lost a lot of interest.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Bruticus Brand New In Sealed Packing 5 Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Headmasters *B1#2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Mindwipe + Headmaster Vorath deluxe class New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors UW06 Grand Galvatron Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Figure Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-54 Seaspray & Lione" on EBAY